Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

North American Fan Meeting with Lena and the Band Aug 17th
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53, 54, 55  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
xALEJANDRAx

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 3:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

iLuvjulia84 писал(а):
Ok, FINALLY here is my video! : )
The quality is not so great :/ but i'm uploading a much better one in two parts! I wanted to give u guys SOMETHING, so thats why i wanted to share with u guys the "ok" quality version. Enjoy guys : )
http://vimeo.com/6183270

OMG you have no idea of what this video was for me, I actually feel my self in the meeting, Lena is so cute and she never acts like "I am the superstar"

I love it, just love it, thank you very much

I dont have to educate my self, I think I am already a pretty much clever person... and educated- Lena Katina
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
All my love

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 3:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you so much for filming and uploading, Liz! I asked the questions "if you did tour, which country, state or city would you like to see first?" and "do you have any other favorite artists, types of art, or anything?". Embarassed

andruska писал(а):
When someone told Amanda to take that for the collection looool..it cracked me up !! Laughing Out Loud

Yes, haha!!!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
eliseo

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 3:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

it was a day of rapture. Mr. Green
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
volkatina4ever

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 3:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-rock писал(а):
Цитата:
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/9545/lena5.png

Guys did you notice that woman in blue top ?? She was not between fans .. Specially in this photo she's like a ghost behind people !!! Shock Laughing Look how she's looking the people !! It's Hot! Mr. Green and seems no one can see her . Can some one make a joke by this ? Mr. Green

BIG fail. That is my mother. U should know Im pretty offended now. Off the wall Evil or Very Mad
I saw some other people comment about the same thing too....just wanna say i feel offended.

Последний раз редактировалось: volkatina4ever (Чт Авг 20, 2009 5:39 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 4:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

iLuvjulia84 Thank you so much, I so love the video it was so fun to watch.
Sven is awesome I so laugh at his jokes , when lena said she came from her mom but she wouldn give sth of her to someone else, Sven was "maybe you should start" LOL!!!
Lena remind me when she slapped steve, I do the same to my friends sometimes hehe! She`s so Down to earth and all the guys a re awesome, such kind people, You guys are so lucky Smile

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Elsiefore

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 4:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thax for the video and the info. Smile
How happy a day you had. Wide smile
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 5:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In one of the pictures,theres a guy sleeping under a tree with the bicycle by his side.Im wondering,if he's a tatu fan or one day wakes up to become a tatu fan,he'd be like " ohmygod!that girl from tatu was there n i was sleepin under that tree!!nooo "
lol

and omg!was just watching the beginning of the video!u guys are so funny!!lovely!
anywyas.thanks so much for videos.
Amanda, u look so cute ^^
and ure picture quality is just awesome.
A comment about Lena's outfit: hmmm not one of her best but still she looked great in it!

Oh and whose the girl with purple colored hair?Is she from the forum?
iLuvjulia84

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 5:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You're welcome guys!! I'm so glad u guys like the vid : D
I have the slightly better quality video here in two parts:
PART 1
http://vimeo.com/6186714

PART 2
http://vimeo.com/6188718

I think tomorrow i will upload these to megaupload or something, cuz it looks much better if u see the vids like that =)

TWITTER | YOUTUBE
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 5:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

aww thanks so much Liz!!!! Rose

G O D K O V A | Nadine, I love you so much ♥ × I'd follow you anywhere × Together Forever
Elsiefore

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 5:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you Liz. Rose
xALEJANDRAx

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 5:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

volkatina4ever писал(а):

BIG fail.

LOL!!!! I love the "fail" things, is not like I think that was a fail, but you know, the things on internet about "fail" are so funny, you made my day with that comment Wide smile

I dont have to educate my self, I think I am already a pretty much clever person... and educated- Lena Katina
xPurple

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 5:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nabil писал(а):

Oh and whose the girl with purple colored hair?Is she from the forum?

That's me!
=D
BooBear

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 6:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

FiOrE<3RLYJA писал(а):
iLuvjulia84 Thank you so much, I so love the video it was so fun to watch.
Sven is awesome I so laugh at his jokes , when lena said she came from her mom but she wouldn give sth of her to someone else, Sven was "maybe you should start" LOL!!!
Lena remind me when she slapped steve, I do the same to my friends sometimes hehe! She`s so Down to earth and all the guys a re awesome, such kind people, You guys are so lucky Smile

Hehe and then she goes on to say "I'm from my mother and I'm giving myself to all of you!"

Wide smile Wide smile

"Moscow is my home forever." - Lena
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
All my love

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 6:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My full report Smile

Melanie and I arrived at the pre-meeting at 2:00 PM. Although there was many fans there, everyone was in separate groups, therefore we had difficulty finding everyone. Eventually, a large group was formed, and Melanie and I walked towards it. Some fans recognized me, and said "you must be Amanda!", and introduced themselves to me. I asked everyone whether they had something to contribute to the gift bag, and Melanie contributed a book by one of her favorite authors, then Diana contributed her Spanish CD for Lena!!! Shortly after, Lena arrived in a silver car, which Diana recognized and told everyone "she's here!". She was wearing a medium-length navy-blue dress, high heels, head band and sunglasses. She was even more beautiful in person than in photos and videos. I walked towards her and presented her with the bouquet of flowers. I said, "Lena, these flowers are for you, I know that lilies are your favorite." She smiled, and held the bouquet of flowers, and posed for a picture. As I was very nervous, I began to speak to her more, saying "my name is Amanda. I am a friend of Sergey and Svetka." She said, "oh, cool!", as she started walking towards the large group fans. She greeted everyone, and she noticed how we were all in a line, on the sidewalk, and she asked "so, why are you standing there, guys?". Later, Troy asked us "where did everyone come from?", and I said "Alabama". I presented Lena with a gift bag which contained Confetteria Rafaello candies, a book of poetry by Russian authors, variety pack of black tea, rhinestone collar and pink jacket for Lena's dog, and a pink pen and keychain from Alabama. When I gave her the Rafello candies, I said "I brought your favorite candies!", then Troy interrupted and said "they are my favorite candy!". Lena asked Troy if she put them in the refrigerator, and Troy said, "yes, so we can share them!". Then, Lena gave her bouquet of flowers to be put up, and she rushed over, and bent down to continue opening her gift bag! One by one, she commented on the items. She said "Russian Poets?!", and I said, "yes, yes, yes... It's the English version, so when you travel, you can take it with you!". And she said "so I can learn more English? For sure!". Then, she took out the book that Melanie contributed, and I said "that's from Melanie, it's a novel!". She said, very confidently, "Salinger!". Melanie and I assumed that she knew the author and read his books! Then Lena asked Diana if she had read the book that she recommended to her. I don't know the book, or the author, but I assume it was good because it was recommended by her. She continued to look at the gift bag, saying "wait, wait, wait!", in a cute voice. I said, "that's for your dog - Umka!". She said "great, my grandmother would be the happiest person in the world", and she told us a story about her grandmother and her old dog!!! Sven said, "I thought that was a toothbrush, a rhinestone toothbrush!", and everybody laughed. When she saw the black tea, I said "Zhenya told me that you liked black tea", and she smiled, and said "we'll put it in our studio!". Soon after, Diana presented Lena with a letter from the Hispanic fans, and Lena asked whether she should read it now or later, and she decided later. And one Hispanic girl, whose name I do not know, presented Lena with a necklace that was given to her by her mother. Lena was very touched by the gift and proceeded to put the necklace on. Afterwards, she told us that she didn't have a lot of time, because she needed to continue recording her solo album. Then, she asked us if we had questions, and Diana presented Troy with the forum's questions (at the pre-meeting, Diana showed them to me, and I saw Flo's questions, Max's questions, and so forth). Lena proceeded to answer the questions, about her solo project, t.A.T.u., You And I, and even some personal questions... I asked her "If you do tour, which country, state or city would you like to see first?", and she answered, "that is a great question, I have no idea!", and she laughed. And later, I asked her "I read your interview in Blacksquare magazine, where you commented on a piece of artwork: do you have any other favorite artists, types of art, or anything?". She answered very well; saying that she did not have any favorite artists, or types of art, but she enjoyed visiting art museums, and she had visited one recently in Los Angeles!!! I thought this was the best question I could ask, because I am very passionate about art, and I was very interested in Lena's answer. After she answered questions, we all agreed that she should sign autographs next, and she walked towards a covered table. She told us a story, about how Boris said she had a following everywhere she went, including America, and she couldn't believe it. And she, and the band, were very impressed by the number of fans who came to meet them. She proceeded to sit down and sign the items. She signed autographs for Diana, Diana's sister and the forum first. Soon after, a fan named Brittany, known as Yulia's Punk, told Lena that t.A.T.u. was the reason why she came out of the closet, and Lena was very touched by this and they hugged. Then, I asked Lena to sign my Ya Soshla S Uma single, first magazine, TRUTH DVD, 8 x 10 print and Bravo magazine. I said to her, "I have your first single and first magazine", and she seemed impressed, as did the band. I also asked Lena to sign a 8 x 10 print for my giveaway; I told her, that I did a giveaway on my fansite, and that Fiorela, a fan from Peru, was chosen! Afterwards, I approached band, which was standing on the other side of the table, and asked them to sign my other 8 x 10 print of Lena. Sven personalized his autograph with "to Amanda", while everyone else wrote their name with "xoxo". They remembered that I was from Alabama, and Steve said he was originally from Missouri, and said "we are practically neighbors". Afterwards, I walked towards the other table, where Lena was, and I asked her to take a picture with me. She agreed and smiled. Then, I approached Olga, and asked her if she could get Lena to do a small video for my website. Unfortunately, she misunderstood me at first, and thought that I was requesting the HD video of the fan meeting. When Lena was finished signing, we asked her if she would do a group photo, and she agreed. All of the fans got together with Lena in the front and the band in the back. We stood there for a few minutes, while Olga took pictures with her camera, and fans' cameras. We also took a picture with just the forum members. It was almost time for Lena to leave! So, most fans asked for a hug, including me; I reached in to give her a big hug. Before she left, Melanie and I approached Olga, and asked her again if she could get Lena to do a video for my website, and she understood us this time. Olga called her over ("Lenochka!") and she spoked to her in Russian, presumedly, explaining what I was requesting. Lena said, "hello to everyone on Amanda's forum [site], I'm Lena Katina, and I just want to say you hello." Then I asked her, if she could say the site name, and she said "all my love dot org"!!! Then, it was time for Lena and the band to leave, so they waved, and walked towards their car. When they got into their car, they drove away, and waved towards all of the fans, and we waved back! And then, most of the fans left, with the exception of me, Melanie, Diana, Liz (and her sisters), Andrew and Eliseo. We found the box of juice that the band brought for us, but later forgot to give it to us, and we all joked about it, and everyone thought I should add it to my collection. Unfortunately, Diana had to leave shortly after this, but I gave her a hug and told her goodbye! Then, the rest of us went out to eat and hung out. In conclusion, this was definitely the best experience of my life, and not only because of Lena, but because of the band, the fans and the city! Thank you for reading my report and following me on Twitter!!!

Последний раз редактировалось: All my love (Вс Сен 13, 2009 5:36 am), всего редактировалось 6 раз(а)
Nai

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 6:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks Liz for all the work in the videos...I wait for them to be in megaupload or something...I cant see it very well on vimeo...But thankssss I just love Lena and the guys werre pretty cool with all of you!

A la persona que mas amo, gracias por hacerme tan feliz. Giulia!
Lily*

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 6:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Great report Amanda! Wide smile
Sounds like a great experience!
I'm so glad for everyone who attended and got to meet each other, and Lena of course Smile

Emily: "You've ruined it.
You don't want anyone to care.
Everything's... so... fragile.
Didn't you realize that?
We were special..."
All my love

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 6:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lily* писал(а):
Great report Amanda! Wide smile
Sounds like a great experience!
I'm so glad for everyone who attended and got to meet each other, and Lena of course Smile
You deserve an award if you read all of my report!!! Mr. Green
Nai

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 7:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I read it to Amanda, and is awesome that you have that experience....Congrats, especially for the message to your page, that i like a lot!! Thanks for sharing all of this!! Rose Rose

A la persona que mas amo, gracias por hacerme tan feliz. Giulia!
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 7:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the report Amanda, I read it all (I must say without getting bored, which is rare, I like the way you write, saying all the important things and no more) and I can see you guys spent an amazing day! Smile

Wow, they were all so humble and kind to sign all that stuff and taking time to answer questions and talk with fans! Smile

I also saw Liz's video and it's awesome!! Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile

I love it! Thanks Liz! Smile

I hope you can upload it somewhere for download, thanks! Smile

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 20, 2009 7:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Gio писал(а):
Thanks to everyone for all the pics and videos! The meeting will always be remembered! ^...^ ♥

PS: Now to the next meeting!!!! lol ♥ Craving

LOL oh yeah!! soon soon!! i will ask them again! Wink
now a little video from me, i just got home .. Liz thanks for the video i guess that i dont have to upload all of my videos now Mr. Green .. tomorow my report! now Sven! My Heart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcnUD_ZHE14

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53, 54, 55  След.
Страница 35 из 55

Перейти: