Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. European Fan Party NYE 09/10 in Amsterdam (Holland)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Will you join in the fun and attend this party?
Definately, I don't wanna miss a single t.A.T.u. fan party!!!
44%
 44%  [ 15 ]
Maybe... Better not use this option, because we want clear answers here!
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
No! Amsterdam is way too dangerous for me.
41%
 41%  [ 14 ]
Всего голосов : 34

Автор Сообщение
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 09, 2009 5:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Emmz, the only people without roomies at the given moment are kAsmAnaFt and FuGeE. I hope you guys can work out something...
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 09, 2009 7:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah Rabie I'm so glad you'll come along!
I just booked my room btw!
And yes An & Odette I have this effect on people, don't know why, it's probably the "Hello Kitty" on my pyjamas :-p
srkadz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 09, 2009 7:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah I'm really sorry for that one Emma Rose
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 09, 2009 7:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As mentioned previously, I won't know for sure until October - definately can't make New Years Eve (31st I am working until 7pm Neutral ) but should be able to make 1st/2nd as it's over a weekend! Maybe a "hair of the dog" night for you all??!!

I know plenty of good bars, and plenty more BAD ones Craving !!!

Can you Dutch guys fill me in - apparantly the "Strippenkarte" system is being phased out. I know how to use that system...what will replace it?? Dank u wel!!
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 09, 2009 10:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

howard4tatu писал(а):
Can you Dutch guys fill me in - apparantly the "Strippenkarte" system is being phased out. I know how to use that system...what will replace it?? Dank u wel!!

It's now a chip card (hard plastic card on which you put money). But I think it's still possible to buy a normal ticket, as foreigners obviously don't have such a card.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 10, 2009 8:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anneke писал(а):
howard4tatu писал(а):

It's now a chip card (hard plastic card on which you put money). But I think it's still possible to buy a normal ticket, as foreigners obviously don't have such a card.

Thanks, Anneke. It's probably worthwhile to get one as I use trams and buses a lot in Amsterdam (too scared to cycle Wide smile )
Odette

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 10, 2009 5:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

howard4tatu писал(а):
It's probably worthwhile to get one as I use trams and buses a lot in Amsterdam (too scared to cycle Wide smile )

Yes it's possible to get one. It's called "OV chipkaart" and normally you can buy it at the train or metrostation for 7,50 euro.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
srkadz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 10, 2009 8:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just a question guys, the staying is from Thursday 31st to Saturday 3rd or until Sunday 4th ?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Odette

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 10, 2009 8:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

srkadz писал(а):
Just a question guys, the staying is from Thursday 31st to Saturday 3rd or until Sunday 4th ?

It's from Thursday 31st till Sunday 3rd Wink When you book the room don't forget to change to January 2010 Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
srkadz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 10, 2009 8:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oops thanks Odette! Okay booking done Mr. Green
FuGeE

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 11, 2009 2:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Odette писал(а):
howard4tatu писал(а):
It's probably worthwhile to get one as I use trams and buses a lot in Amsterdam (too scared to cycle Wide smile )

Yes it's possible to get one. It's called "OV chipkaart" and normally you can buy it at the train or metrostation for 7,50 euro.

for information http://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/allesoverdeov-chipkaart/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Joopy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 12, 2009 10:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It would be nice to see everyone before the meeting, maybe we can put all the confirmed guests in the first post with a picture of each person (a picture of their choice, of course).
FuGeE

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 12, 2009 2:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thats a nice idea! Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 13, 2009 4:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well guys...I was thinking about the meeting and in fact I was thinking about coming the 1st to the 3rd. ^^
A bit short but anyway i want to do it. Smile
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 13, 2009 5:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

oooh Arnaud, that would be awesome!!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
srkadz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 13, 2009 5:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaud la classe Cool
Joost

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 13, 2009 6:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Well guys...I was thinking about the meeting and in fact I was thinking about coming the 1st to the 3rd. ^^
A bit short but anyway i want to do it. Smile
Please, bring your girl clothes! Girl Craving

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 13, 2009 6:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LoL Joost, maybe ^^

I would like to share as possible but the problem is that i come later and i will stay one less night.
I can pay for the night i don't come. Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 13, 2009 7:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's great news Arnaud! Would be nice to see you again Smile
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 16, 2009 12:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks guys, I'm glad to meet you again too.
Yeah Odette, Stropwafels enough...and I'll make sure to buy A LOT of those! Embarassed

Had you (people who already booked) the name of your room in the confirmation e-mail?
We were checking that, me and Elsa. Smile

Arnaud, super that you're gonna be with us. Hope you'll find some people to share with!

Joost, or Odette, do you know the dutch airline company TRANSAVIA? I tried to check some tickets for Amsterdam but it seems I cannot see/book that early...(tickets available until the 1st november) Neutral
Is that normal?

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  След.
Страница 7 из 17

Перейти: