Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Critic about t.A.T.u.
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 82, 83, 84  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
andruska

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 6:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Some people are just to blind Rolling Eyes
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 6:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MATADOЯ писал(а):
Lena fat? OMG Laughing lot of imagination lately Laughing
Lena is just perfect. Rose

Yeah seriously she is sooo skiny Smile please dont yoiu guys start saying that she is fat.. cuz she isnt

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!

Последний раз редактировалось: nich'ya:) (Вт Май 12, 2009 6:20 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 6:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ever since she quit smoking she's put on some weight. It's only natural, and is the case with everyone who quits. But she should go back to being how she was back in 2005 - 2007.
I don't want her to be skinny either and for crying out loud I'm not saying she is fat. SHE'S NOT FAT! Rolling Eyes
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 6:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

azulan писал(а):
Ever since she quit smoking she's put on some weight. It's only natural, and is the case with everyone who quits. But she should go back to being how she was back in 2005 - 2007.
I don't want her to be skinny either and for crying out loud I'm not saying she is fat. SHE'S NOT FAT! Rolling Eyes

No..she hasnt gain any weight ...she is just normal...but yulia is really soo skiny that makes lena looks like that ...but she is not fat...not even a bit...she is skiny...

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 2:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

what did that british bastard said about the beautiful Lena? Bomb
can someone who saw it write it? Bomb

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thank You Janetfreak51
Rubbish BBC Guy писал(а):
It's t.A.T.u. It's t.A.T.u. and soldiers. She's must, she's put on weight! They entered of course a few years ago, lady loving back then I think it was.

B.A.S.T.A.R.D Bomb Bomb poor sad freak.

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Janetfreak51

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 5:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

FiOrE<3RLYJA писал(а):
thank You Janetfreak51

You're welcome Wide smile

True, would have helped if she had worn something else but she looked totally hot at Bacardi B-live and muz-tv still called her fat. They were bitter about beliy plaschik..but still the comments about her weight never seem to end. Very annoying.

Yes, from now on he is called 'Rubbish BBC guy' Cool

Thanks for the pic only-tatu
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 6:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Whatever.

----

Janetfreak51 писал(а):
True, would have helped if she had worn something else but she looked totally hot at Bacardi B-live and muz-tv still called her fat. They were bitter about beliy plaschik..but still the comments about her weight never seem to end. Very annoying.

The thing is that Lena is totally NOT fat, but people compare her with Yul and this is not in her favor. They shouldn't compare them and then nobody would say Lena is fat, because she is totally NOT. Her weight at her height it's just perfect.

Plus, if you put anyone near Yulia (unless the other person is not as tiny and thin as Yul is) everyone would seem fat. It's a matter of comparison between them and Lena always loses.

As with clothes, Yulia chooses her clothes in a sexier way and she stand out, on the other side Lena has a different taste, because she's a different person. It's simply not fair for Lena.

Последний раз редактировалось: Yulia'sFan (Ср Май 13, 2009 6:10 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
msshadow.man

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 6:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Although I'm not sure if she always loses. There have been some pretty outstanding Katina hotness moments.

AMEN to that lol

As a Katina crazy I agree, and would like to add BP to those outstnading moments of hotness and sexiness..

Lena It's Hot! It's Hot!

Нас не догонят
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 8:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You can join the BBC Eurovision messageboard here;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/eurovision/

and on Thursday I will give you the direct e-mail link to the Eurovision commentator (the pillock with the mike) as soon as it appears on air. He reads some of the e-mails out live between the acts.

If anyone else from the UK is on this board from 8pm Thursday (&pm GMT, 9pm CET) can they do the same just in case I am late from work?

I think the e-mail addy is eurobooth@bbc.co.uk, but I need that confirming, and it's pointless sending anything until Thursday' performance starts.

Oh, and dont forget to attatch some scintilating pix of "fatty"!!! Mocking

Последний раз редактировалось: howard4tatu (Ср Май 13, 2009 8:34 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
andruska

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 8:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

[quote="nich'ya:)"]
It's t.A.T.u. It's t.A.T.u. and soldiers. She's must, she's put on weight! They entered of course a few years ago, lady loving back then I think it was.

Because I'm polite I'm going to say mother cracker!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
mizerabil,idiot ce esti!
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 8:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I guess it all just boils down to what she was wearing. Neutral And her pig tails. Very unflattering
Cause she looked really really really HOT in that 220 outfit. She looked stunning on the 10th in that black dress.
Don't know
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 8:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Janetfreak51 писал(а):
Although I'm not sure if she always loses. There have been some pretty outstanding Katina hotness moments.

It was a bit exagerrated, she doesn't lose always, there, as you said had been times when Lena standed out more than Yul, not too often, but well. You know, it's all in the eyes of the viewer. Mr. Green Wink

Janetfreak51 писал(а):
Opening night Sunday and this performance are like night and day from each other.

Totally. Although both events, at least for me, had been shadowed by Yasinov's presence, but oh well... Smile
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 8:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1030980

A huge media messageboard in the UK; I've made a thread. It's obvious his thoughtless coments have upset many here, so it's time we made a stink about it.

You can also complain directly to the BBC, but it's probably better to complain to the UK's many tabloid newspapers (and the Daily Mail) who love this sort of thing.
LittleCabbage

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 8:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Running out of imagination? Well, it only means there was absolutely nothing bad to say about the performance Mr. Green

Цитата:
A huge media messageboard in the UK; I've made a thread. It's obvious his thoughtless coments have upset many here, so it's time we made a stink about it.

You can also complain directly to the BBC, but it's probably better to complain to the UK's many tabloid newspapers (and the Daily Mail) who love this sort of thing.

I think it´s better not to make big deal about this stupid comment.

banner by azulan
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 9:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Guys seriously...
Two days back I wrote that "Yulia has put on weight" Yes those were probably my exact words. And as far as I can remember there was no issue brought up from this.
The commentator said the same thing about Lena, and so did I. And you're all acting emo about this.
For f*ck's sake, no one is calling her fat, or obese or over-weight. It is a general observation. "She's put on weight" does not mean that she is fat. You all can take it which ever way you want. But personally, I don't see any harm in his words.
Even my mam told me some time back that I have put on weight(though she seemed rather happy about that Embarassed ). I didn't go and rip her hair out or something.
And no I'm not comparing her to Yulia. I'm comparing her to her old self from the D&M era.
2006:

2008:

See she has put on weight, but has not reached the point where you can call her fat!

And I feel so sorry for myself for doing this, but I guess people always misunderstand

So there.
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 10:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

dont feel bad azulan Wink
i think about it every single day Neutral
but, its her life.. no thing to do.. sadly S:
angel_devil1989

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 10:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

it's her business not ours

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
*SnowyWinter*
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 10:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh come on!
Don't start drama again! Shout
A commenter said something and you guys replying again and again giving continue to this crap and make it big deal.
Some of you also didn't resist to take it further...

Lena is the only who makes entries here and both girls are very friendly when some of you guys appear on them from nowhere!They respect you but it seems that you don't respect them.

Learn to accept or love people for what they truly are and not only for their appearance.
MATADOR

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 10:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia's lips...
Lena's weight...

On this topic there are more posts about that, than about their performance...

Maybe this forum is an aesthetic center Mr. Green
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 82, 83, 84  След.
Страница 79 из 84

Перейти: