Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u at Eurovision 2009 (Confirmed)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 104, 105, 106  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Aryadne

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 10:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ yeah, that dress destroyed Lena's amazing body.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 10:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

True. They did dressed Lena all wrong. She should have wore something to make her look sexier. Yulia should have dressed her. Mr. Green
Aryadne

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 10:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia'sFan писал(а):
Yulia should have dressed her. Mr. Green

+1 Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 10:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Yulia should have dressed her.

No, I don't wanna Lena to be "singing panties"
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 10:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Rolling Eyes So kind. Rolling Eyes
javierjesus

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 10:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aryadne писал(а):
^ yeah, that dress destroyed Lena's amazing body.

I agree, the designer who dressed to Lena should go back to school...

"Do not cry for a world that fight, fight for a world that cries"
BLOG
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
BooBear

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 10:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I do agree.. the whole short shorts happening recently.. just isn't right.

What's the name of the place Eurovision is hosted at?

That venue is amazing! Whenever they'd pan out during the show, it was like.. whooooa it's huge!!

"Moscow is my home forever." - Lena
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Marvelous

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 10:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Was this posted? From swedish television site svt.se

"Marching interval
11/5 tuesday 21:35

While you at home are voting like crazy, Russian troups will entertain the audience together with, yes you got it right, t.A.T.u. Here you see Lena Katina on the way to the stage. "

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 10:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia'sFan писал(а):
True. They did dressed Lena all wrong. She should have wore something to make her look sexier. Yulia should have dressed her. Mr. Green

Undressed her.
*Gets slap on wrist from Anneke*
obez17

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 10:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Guys, just saw it!!! I'm so impressed with this. I love when they do little dane things on stage. They're so funny. =P It made me happy. PROUD OF YOU, T.A.T.U.!!!

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 11:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia is very beautiful today !! Bomb
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 11:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The girls were happy, they were professional and at the same time didn't take it too serious just as Eurovision is. I am very happy for the honour and opportunity Channel 1 and Eurovision has given to t.A.T.u. at this very moment. Thanks! It was an amazing interval act and to put Not gonna get us last, together with the choir singing it, was perfect. A very nice event one can think of later.
clars
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 11:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There's ppl who may get, there's ppl who don't wanna get. Yeah, internet loving and hating is the coolest ever, Liana.

At first when i saw their performance on tv, i didn't like it much. But now, when i've watched it for many times in youtube, i do. The moment from the end, when they are moving a bit apart from each other, but still keep holding their hands strongly together is so cute.
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 1:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aaahah!

the performance was so shivering and breathtaking-i absoloutly loved it!Dunno wats wrong with playback-its just the way it is-its not happenin for the first time-duh-get over it Rolling Eyes

And both girls looked good.Yulia superhot and Lena cute-nothing wrong with the stylist or dressing! Evil or Very Mad I can see she was just trying something different.
I liked Lenas whole cutie-pie look.

And someone got link to BBC version?I wonna know c what s*** they said.
Awww my lady katina,now these stupid BBC guys or Americans are gonna annoy her till her very last moment about her weight and make her more depressed idiots! Evil or Very Mad No other countries than these 2 like to eat celebritie's heads but my girls are brave,im sure theyll handle it !

And Lena looks happier!I think both follwed my advise to show some energy^^

Последний раз редактировалось: Nabil (Ср Май 13, 2009 1:52 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
BooBear

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 1:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

howard4tatu писал(а):
Yulia'sFan писал(а):

Undressed her.
*Gets slap on wrist from Anneke*

And people think it's odd that Lady Gaga never wears pants! C'mon! Yulia started it way before she did! LOL

"Moscow is my home forever." - Lena
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 2:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

O........M..........F............G

I think Lena could turn me straight 8O seriously too hot and cute!!! D: Wide smile

I complained to the BBc about their presenter, he was a complete and utter F***ing w****r and needs to be repromanded for what he said, yes, eurovision is all fun and jokes, until you make it personal about Lena Neutral

Great even though they lip sync'd and playback, my heart almost broke when i saw them ^_^
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Janetfreak51

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 2:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nabil писал(а):

Awww my lady katina,now these stupid BBC guys or Americans are gonna annoy her till her very last moment about her weight and make her more depressed idiots! Evil or Very Mad No other countries than these 2 like to eat celebritie's heads but my girls are brave,im sure theyll handle it !

The US doesn't give a flying crap about Eurovision, in fact almost no one knows what it is. It was a guy from the BBC that said that and clearly he was a flaming jerk. Lena is lovely. This is a fact. Cool

And BooBear is right! Volk was wayyyy ahead on the whole lack of pants deal!!. Mr. Green

For FiOrE<3RLYJA:

Rubbish BBC Guy писал(а):
It's t.A.T.u. It's t.A.T.u. and soldiers. She's must, she's put on weight! They entered of course a few years ago, lady loving back then I think it was.

That's what he said.
babygirl606

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks guys for the pics and videos Wide smile

I loved it . I liked Lena's pigtails. Wide smile
Dolka

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 6:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I wasn't able to whatch the last night's performance but I saw it now and I can say it was ok for me. The crazy atmosphere missed, I'm talking about the feeling when you hear the song, when you see them, and you just want to jump around and sing out loud and dance...it used to happen to me while whatching their performances, but now...I didn't feel that. And I was hoping they will perform maybe some new song from the new album, and I thought they will sing live but maybe I have too big expectations. Performance was nice, girls were hot (Yul especially <3), and I enjoyed it. Thanks for the video and pics.

There's a she-wolf in the closet, open up and set her free
There's a she-wolf in the closet, let it out so it can breathe
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 6:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ленуська-ростов писал(а):

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 104, 105, 106  След.
Страница 92 из 106

Перейти: