Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u at Eurovision 2009 (Confirmed)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 104, 105, 106  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've been watching this video over and over again! WOW! Simply WOW! So much energy, the Red Army is just ...WOW!!! The girls were so WOW! And I liked how in the beginning Lena puts her arms out and stands in this cute way!

WOW!!!

Laughing Out Loud

Gosh I'm tired and hyper at the same time! Mr. Green
Emmz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yahoo! That was AMAZING!!! I loved it! I know they only performed for 2 ins and lip synced but it was still great and 100 times better than the 10th! When they came on i was jumping up and down on my couch and the looks my parents nd bros were giving me were priceless! Mr. Green

My fanfic: Broken but Undamaged:
http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29477
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Icrossedtheline

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Finally my connection allowed me to rewatch the performance.Thanks to Lauiii for the link...

and I must say it's a really good one,I'd say a 8/10 just because of some things i didn't like...but let's tell first I was stunned by Yulia's look there.Her sleeveless dress that made stand out the tattoo on the arm ,those heels,the bodiced intensifying the perfection of her body...but I especially loved the pony tail that gave her a touch normal straight hair can't give,maybe because it set off the perfection of her facial features...
I'm happy they were more awake this night,the fact they moved and put passion in what they asang...

I also like the smoke effect on the floor following the rhythm of the song.

The only thing I was annoyed were Lena shoes.If she wore heels,maybe she'd look better Confused

However I think we will remember this performance long also because there won't be something similar in a short time...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The girls were amazing! Simply beautiful. Like those teeangers years ago! So adorable! And they did a great show. Not like dolls walking on the stage. :oops:
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
javierjesus

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Max Franco писал(а):
They were the only guests of Eurovision tonight! No one else apart from the partecipants performed!

And that is simply excellent!!!!! Because in addition the girls fulfilled the expectations, and they were brilliant Dance

"Do not cry for a world that fight, fight for a world that cries"
BLOG
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
olcia-juleczka

azulan писал(а):
This is so much better than the performance 2 days back! Mr. Green

HAha and did anyone else notice the pink tank next to the Red Army?! Laughing

Yeah, it was funny.
Btw red choir did great job !!!!
And our girls of course too, but why, oh why they didn't sang...only lipsync Sad

Hey ! Do you know...this is the last show on eurovision ?
Because in Poland we have only final of eurovision and I don't know if I will see them in my TV....
Flo

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The performance looks so great with those dancers in the background! They definitely should have had some dancers at their concerts, too! It was a really really awesome performance, I liked it a lot!

And to see them on TV. *-*

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Don't tell me you guys seriously liked it? We were jipped! We waited the entire time to see them perform, and then when they finally did it lasted for less than a minute and they didn't even sing. Lame much?

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Flo писал(а):

And to see them on TV. *-*

Yeah...not only on TV, they were on different channels Cool

Цитата:

Don't tell me you guys seriously liked it? We were jipped! We waited the entire time to see them perform, and then when they finally did it lasted for less than a minute and they didn't even sing. Lame much?

You know, it even worthed more! It couldn't have been better. What did you expect, them to sing Beliy Plashik? Uhu. Not Gonna Get Us is an anthem for Love and international music, russian music all over the world! And there couldn't be anything more suitable against last Gay Pride protests, because Moscow is not letting the Gay Pride in, this year neither. And t.A.T.u. (I hope they know this) showed and sang again, because Russia probably forgot what they taught them some years ago.

Последний раз редактировалось: Max Franco (Вт Май 12, 2009 9:45 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yablonya писал(а):

not really awesome is the right word! Rolling Eyes

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I was actually pretty sure I'd hate it, but surprisingly, for the first time in a long long time I actually LOVED it! The lip-syncing was FUNNEH and irritating, but who cares!!! Yahoo!
Emmz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yablonya писал(а):

It was 2 mins actually Mr. Green

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
MATADOR

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My connection failed just after the performance, thank God I was able to watch it Wide smile
Now I downloaded also the video and I'm wtching it again and again. Yahoo!

I'm really glad, I totally loved it! Yulia was breathtaking and so energic! Wide smile
It was great! Just too short, but really amazing.
The Red Army singing NGGU was WOW Cool Mr. Green
Marvelous

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It was fantastic. When I heard "Not gonna get us" start I was so excited and then in the middle of it all I just got so emotional. It all just made me teary eyed. Remembering back in 2003, 6 years ago, watching our girls... God... My Heart

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Icrossedtheline писал(а):
but let's tell first I was stunned by Yulia's look there.Her sleeveless dress that made stand out the tattoo on the arm ,those heels,the bodiced intensifying the perfection of her body...but I especially loved the pony tail that gave her a touch normal straight hair can't give,maybe because it set off the perfection of her facial features...

Wow couldn't have said it any better OK! It's Hot!

azulan your "WOWs" are now ringing in my ears lool!
I'm such in a wow-mood right now

*goes to watch for the **th time Lauiii's video* Shock
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Emmz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Im so happy i got to see it live! was so scared theyd go to a commercial break in during their performance! I feel this performance really shows that that t.A.T.u. is forever Smile

ТА.....

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

t.A.T.u. are THE BEST!t.A.T.u. are THE LEGEND!Thank you,Yulechka and Lena for the GREAT perfomance!I love you! Rose My Heart Giving Heart Girl In Love
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just downloaded the HQ version and watched it...ace!! Never thought I'd call The Red Army "camp"!!! But, really, Yul and Lena should be presenting the show on Saturday, they'd be so much better than those two who did it tonight!
Dенис))

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

t.A.T.u.-Not Gonna Get US(Euro 2009)

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjha9hh9jVM
Скачать - http://www.sendspace.com/file/nsk2op(98 mb)
2:57,ток t.A.T.u.(only t.A.T.u.)
Вау!Ваще шикарно!)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStepbl
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks again Denis!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 104, 105, 106  След.
Страница 90 из 106

Перейти: