Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u at Eurovision 2009 (Confirmed)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 104, 105, 106  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
whateveriam

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seriously, who dressed Lena? Argh, noooo, that's really unflattering on her, poor girl. It looks alarmingly similar to a playsuit I had as a kid. Especially with the pigtails.

Plus

The HSM - knockoff dancers. Gotta love the cheese.
They moved! They danced! They interacted with an audience and didn't just stand there like lemons!
Army band and choir - they rocked.

Minus

Lena's hair and clothes. Bit of a faux pas, but at least the colours look good on her.
Lipsynch and playback - come on, they could have fed some of the live drums into the mix, it was all drum machine! Some actual live playing would have worked really well. Are they really that strapped for time? Do they just not trust them to sing or something? They're probs gonna make Dima do it live again (if he even is performing at the final), so why not them?

One day I'm gone, 2 days are lost - 5 days of something that I lost. You see me walking down the street. I walk away, Youpidoo day.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
BooBear

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My favourite part... is when Yulia is singing her line.. "not now I love ya.." and Lena leans in and sings along.. I love when she sings along to Yulia's lines. Wide smile

"Moscow is my home forever." - Lena

Последний раз редактировалось: BooBear (Вт Май 12, 2009 9:20 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
olcia-juleczka

Thanks for links Smile I have shivers !!!!
dave82

It was great! On Belgian television they said t.A.T.u. and The Red Army Choir was a nice and original combination Smile.
MATADOR

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanx for the videos! Wide smile
tATuarg

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Flo писал(а):
Hm, and where...? She was gorgeous and awesome.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Av and banner by Angela - Thanks so much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQtZgMFVvI with all my love for you fans of tatunews.net
MY LADY LENA KATINA
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

-Adruz- писал(а):
Well, it was good. But I always see a lack of attitude of Lena.

que? Shock
she was awesome that semi dance and moves were awesome! they both were great Cool

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
ailishhhhhhhh

Thanks for the links!! Wide smile

Awesome Much!? Lol

I liked the way there was so much energy and the way the army men joined in!! Mr. Green
And at 1:52 where Lena mouthed the words "not now I love you" to yulia Wide smile aww so sweet!

Geat performace and I enjoyed it!! Wide smile

Mr. Green
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It was so great to see them and all. But gosh, Lena's style, the old song plus the playback. Uuuh. :/
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I got shivers when Yulia "sang" : My love for you always forever, just you and me, all else is nothing. Oh God, Volkova, you're fabulous! Rose Girl In Love

Her smile was priceless. Such an adorable smile. Wide smile And also this time Lena looked happier. Wide smile

Perfect, just short, uff. But great. Wide smile
tATuarg

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

dave82 писал(а):
On Belgian television they said t.A.T.u. and The Red Army Choir was a nice and original combination Smile.

Yes..........ESPECTACULAR........Only in TATU WORLD!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping

Av and banner by Angela - Thanks so much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQtZgMFVvI with all my love for you fans of tatunews.net
MY LADY LENA KATINA
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tinnok

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lauiii писал(а):
YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TypdkNG0Yvo

Thnx for the video, Lauiii Wink

Giul

A thing I liked much: the drum part of the Army and then the entrance of t.A.T.u.! Wide smile

Perfect timing and it was a great continuation.

A thing I disliked much: the angles!!! OMG they showed the arena from afar in many parts!!! Evil or Very Mad

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Odette

This was so amazing! Seeing the girls on my tv screen again Wide smile I was so excited! The Dutch commentator was also positive about them. They did a good job and they looked so good! The whole atmosphere was great!

Thanks so much for the video Lauiii Rose
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
javierjesus

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

After watching several times I must say that was simply excellent !!!!!

The girls were really fantastic !!!!!!!!

"Do not cry for a world that fight, fight for a world that cries"
BLOG
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm so happy that Channel One broadcast it, the whole Russia saw them!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
iNFINITY

Thank you for video in HQ lauiii and yulia's fan Angel
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

whateveriam писал(а):
Seriously, who dressed Lena? Argh, noooo, that's really unflattering on her, poor girl. It looks alarmingly similar to a playsuit I had as a kid. Especially with the pigtails.

Plus

The HSM - knockoff dancers. Gotta love the cheese.
They moved! They danced! They interacted with an audience and didn't just stand there like lemons!
Army band and choir - they rocked.

Minus

Lena's hair and clothes. Bit of a faux pas, but at least the colours look good on her.
Lipsynch and playback - come on, they could have fed some of the live drums into the mix, it was all drum machine! Some actual live playing would have worked really well. Are they really that strapped for time? Do they just not trust them to sing or something? They're probs gonna make Dima do it live again (if he even is performing at the final), so why not them?

LENA was really pretty, the only thing Iґd sustitude as I said before is the shirt then sheґs totally perfect! My Heart

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 9:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just watched the youtube cap - ace!! BTW although the pigtails don't quite suit Lena, brilliant for an one-off! maybe they should have done You and I, but as the majority of Europe wasn't watching, WTF!
azulan
Гость

This is so much better than the performance 2 days back! Mr. Green

HAha and did anyone else notice the pink tank next to the Red Army?! Laughing
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 104, 105, 106  След.
Страница 88 из 106

Перейти: