Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Everything Divine
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

What do you think of "Divine"
Great!
47%
 47%  [ 28 ]
Ok...
33%
 33%  [ 20 ]
Not so great...
18%
 18%  [ 11 ]
Всего голосов : 59

Автор Сообщение
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2005 6:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmm...

I voted OK.

I don't love it, nor do I hate it.

I dunno, its weird.
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2005 7:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Now we're talking...I love the energy of the music in this song. I've yet to be disappointed with the more "techno/dance" type of songs. The synths with this song are pretty complex...which I am such a fan of! ;)

Not much lyrically (obviously) - but still - it's a great song to wake you up or just get you ready for the day.

The snare synth beat is my fave part of the song.

EDIT: Also, an interesting song for it to be exclusive to certain versions of the album. (oops...nevermind - I just saw that it's the non-LP long version...)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Paroxysme

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2005 9:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This song isn't on their last disc "Dangerous and Moving", is it ? =o
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2005 9:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Divine is apparantly on All About Us (Dutch CDS).

It was also said that Divine appears on the Japanese version of Dangerous and Moving.

It won't be on the international version of Dangerous and Moving, as far as I'm aware. :)
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2005 9:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The version of Divine is from the allabout us Dutch CDS, but it is called
Divine (Non LP Version)
meaning it is NOT the version that is going to appear as a bonus track on the Japnese edition of "Dangerous and Moving"

The Divine (Non LP Version) will also be a b-side on the Australian single release of "All About Us" (yay, go us!) along side a remix of AAU, and the vid. yay!! happy :P

but AAU isnt coming out to the 17th, same day as d&m here :(
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
mizer doll.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2005 12:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

how? how do you get the song before the market? I'd like to listen divine at least to have the lyric.
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2005 3:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The lyrics are "divine", nothing more =)

It also appears on the UK edition of the All about us CD. (The 3.99 version)

I very much doubt there's a full version of the song, I think it's how it is, just supposed to be something different. It's a different kind of genre of music, but I have to say I really like it...

I actually disagree with you Ev =P, I really like the way Yulia says "divine" at the end =)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Ruivelle

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2005 3:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i LOVE this song ... finally, some hype on their new songs, hehehehhee

"Divine..." .... Yulia is so sexy in the end .... -melts-

Maria Rui Auxillia-Proud Member of t.A.T.u.ism
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 21, 2005 11:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

3BE3DbI писал(а):

I very much doubt there's a full version of the song, I think it's how it is, just supposed to be something different. It's a different kind of genre of music, but I have to say I really like it...

OMG how many times do we have to go through this?
the version we have is the "NON LP VERSION" which meens it is the version that is NOT going to appear on the LP (the old name for an album) Dangerous and Moving!
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 22, 2005 10:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julian dont get so angry! Just because it is the Non LP version doesnt mean the LP version will deffinatly have lyrics! It could just be shortened version of the song!

Eg, the NGGU single was a shortened "Radio" version to the one that was on the album.

So wemay not get one with lyrics, although I do think we will...

Just try not to get so carried away!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 22, 2005 11:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
Julian dont get so angry! Just because it is the Non LP version doesnt mean the LP version will deffinatly have lyrics! It could just be shortened version of the song!

Eg, the NGGU single was a shortened "Radio" version to the one that was on the album.

So wemay not get one with lyrics, although I do think we will...

Just try not to get so carried away!

lol i just ment that everyone thinks its the version that will appear on d&m but its not lol
Klouny

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 22, 2005 2:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey gays, after a long search I find exclusive info ! Here you go...
Цитата:
t.A.T.u. - Divine
lyrics by y.A.S.d.

Lena: Divine..........
Yulia: Divine.

source: tatu.fatal.ru

You can thank me, this one was very hard to find ! XD

Now the question is : What or who is divine ?
Anyway I like that song very much =)

Venez vous inscrire, c'est expliquй en francais ici http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4743
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 22, 2005 7:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julian писал(а):

lol i just ment that everyone thinks its the version that will appear on d&m but its not lol

No they dont, where did they say it was? :-p

Anyways, who cares, if you like it, you like it, if you hate it, we can hope for something better! :-)
anngi

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 22, 2005 7:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I just love "devine". it's really good for riding my bike to school when i'm late again*smile*
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 22, 2005 7:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anngi писал(а):
I just love "devine". it's really good for riding my bike to school when i'm late again*smile*

haha!! :-D

I must admit, the music is very dramatic :-)
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 22, 2005 8:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love the song, I love it how it is now so the full version is gonna be awesome!

It's a Non-LP Version so this version of 'Divine' is for the b-side single of AAU and the LP Version will appear of the Japanese Album persumably with more lyrics so i'm told.
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 22, 2005 9:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I just went out today tot he cdstore and was very happy to find AAU single. I live in Belgium, so I guess it's the dutch version. It has

1. ALL ABOUT US -Single Version
2. DIVINE

I love it! But it doesn't say non lp version, just 'devine' and It's the same song as the one I downloaded 2 days ago.

The all about us version is the one that has the windsound in the beginning.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
zwartkat

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 23, 2005 4:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Agree with you Return-to-hades,

So, guys and gals, take up one's pen to write some lyrics for this song... and propose it... unless for the fan arts sections...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 23, 2005 11:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

When you listen to Divine you can tell that the lyric 'Divine' is based around a chorus, a verse, a chorus, a verse, a chorus, a bridge and then a chorus. The beat also coincides with this too.
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 23, 2005 11:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

so what ur saying is its sort of a semi Instrumental?
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.
Страница 2 из 4

Перейти: