Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Сhat “Konfero”
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> About the forum and site
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Do you like the chat?
Yes
41%
 41%  [ 38 ]
No
35%
 35%  [ 32 ]
I don't know...
23%
 23%  [ 21 ]
Всего голосов : 91

Автор Сообщение
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 29, 2009 4:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Сhat “Konfero” Ответить с цитатой

I had an small icon on the botoom of my explorer that makes my browser work so slow . some words in Russian & 2 choices for choose !
what's this shit ? how can i remove it ?

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 29, 2009 4:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It is a chat program. more about this here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 29, 2009 5:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: The chat (the little square in bottom) Ответить с цитатой

Well as everybody noticed it there is a new feature in the site. It's in russian but not too difficult to use. Wink
First of all you must register here if you don't wanna be a guest #xx (ex.: гость 23). When you click the square the program starts working and you can use, login is next to the red square.

In every window or topic is a new chat room as well, so must stay in one place to do chat with someone. If you move over to another topic you will in a new room as well. I think this can be used for specified talks (ex.: about the new album in that topic, about the girls in their topic etc.).

As the whole thing is in alpha phase there can be crashes and errors, so don't panic (the program kicked me out several times Mr. Green ). And a bit slows down the forum as well.

A few messages what the program can display:

Здесь нет людей - there is no people (to chat with)
Кто здесь? - Who's here? , the button with the '?' (you can see those nicks in a list, which are all over on the screen)
Nickname + зашел в... - The nickname is logged in....
Nickname + отошел - the nickname is logged out
When you sew a window with a lot of russian words click the left button...

The red texts are only hints not so important for now.
And there is the space on the left side where you can send messages Mr. Green

Note: this program always in connection with a server so if you have too slow web you may logout to enjoy the forum

I guess this information is enough, so enjoy it. Wink
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 29, 2009 9:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I voted: "I don't know" because I still don't know how to use it (or the utility)! ^^

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
авторитет

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 30, 2009 6:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I voted no - Because i am stuck to use this site with GSM

(the one who instaled that - just try to use this site with slooooooow connection)

But if my internet connection would work perfectly (some storm taked away phone lines and new lines are instaled 13.2-09) i would actually vote yes i like it Cool

But until that day - i hate that thing it slows down slowest possible internet connection even more Wide smile Laughing Out Loud

^ Made by Eariel ^

It's true that Jesus cannot save
I'm rising from the grave
To put my double cross to shame
A poison rush, a heart attack
A white assassin painted black...
Flo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 30, 2009 11:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I surely don't like it. It is purely annoying.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 30, 2009 3:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's finally gone! Yaaaaay Wide smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 30, 2009 3:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Guys I think that wasn't an official chat, because I sent a email to EV and she sent it to the tecnical support.
Баржа

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 30, 2009 3:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The authors of that hell said in the russian side that it was an official chat, which was developed exclusively for the tatu.ru forum. Yesterday's apperance of the chat was a mistake. It'll be upgraded, mistakes and bugs will be removed. The official tatu.ru chat will start soon, in several weeks.
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 30, 2009 3:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

With the final version it'll be a great idea to include this to the forum, but this bugs it was very annoying!

Vicente писал(а):
Guys I think that wasn't an official chat, because I sent a email to EV and she sent it to the tecnical support.

Maybe a fan were in funny mood and registered the site there without any questions! Mr. Green

Edit: Thanks for the info Cute Lena!
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 30, 2009 9:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the infos! Wide smile
I'd like to see the final version of this chat! Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 31, 2009 7:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In several weeks...

Read: in several months. Wide smile
Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 25, 2009 12:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello!

Thank you for your contributions to t.A.T.u. forum discussions. We know that many forum members have long been waiting for something new and exciting.

On Thursday, February 26th, we plan to launch an innovative chat platform under mysterious name “Konfero”. This chat has been developed specifically for t.A.T.u. forum. Our forum is the only place on the Internet with such an approach to chatting. Some of you already got a glimpse of Konfero during its false start a few weeks ago.

We hope that Konfero will add a new dimension to user interactivity on our forum. Each forum page will now become a chat room. You will be able to see forum members and guests that visit specific pages. You’ll be able to interact with each other in real time by sending messages in the «room» or chatting privately with your friends using private message function.

If you enter Konfero while logged in to t.A.T.u. forum, your nickname and avatar will automatically be used in Konfero. However, to later change Konfero settings, such as language, password etc, you will need to complete your registration by pressing “complete registration” button on Konfero bar. If you experience problems or have questions, you can send them to info@konfero.com.

Konfero 1.0 alpha will be the first time we introduce this project to the public. We worked to make it as stable and error free as possible. However, it’s obvious that there will be some errors / problems. We apologize in advance for all potential f*ck-ups Smile We’ll gladly accept advice on making Konfero better, and please let us know about any errors here http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24897

Thank you!

t.A.T.u Forum Team
*SnowyWinter*
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 25, 2009 1:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

very good!
What about the spams? Hum...
angel_devil1989

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 25, 2009 3:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

it's a great space for the users

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
MATADOR

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 25, 2009 3:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Eariel писал(а):
I voted: "I don't know" because I still don't know how to use it (or the utility)! ^^

Same here Hum...
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 25, 2009 4:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you Admin! Wide smile Smile Smile
Okay can't wait to try it! Wink Smile

Maybe I'll change my mind! Smile Craving

*SnowyWinter*
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 25, 2009 6:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

don't know yet,
If it is so complicated as the first time(it also made my connection really slower)then no.
Let's see what is gonna happen tomorrow!
freak_girll

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 25, 2009 6:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeap...let's wait and see what's gonna happen....

For now...I think it's a great idea....

www.tatubrazil.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 25, 2009 6:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Admin писал(а):

Thank you for your contributions to t.A.T.u. forum discussions. We know that many forum members have long been waiting for something new and exciting.

Are you still keep on kidding us? You clearly know that is NOT what we were waiting for! Btw, if there's nothing to discuss (since Tatu don't sing/work anymore) what are we gonna discuss? What we are eating everyday? Or about the weather?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> About the forum and site Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  След.
Страница 1 из 9

Перейти: