Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. movie - "You and I" (Finding t.A.T.u.)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 127, 128, 129 ... 197, 198, 199  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
peter_20

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 09, 2009 8:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

well let me remind you a video on Youtube by the G10 company (??) stating that the premiere and promo of the film starts on March 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zimx-KDp4pA
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 09, 2009 9:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

peter_20 писал(а):
well let me remind you a video on Youtube by the G10 company (??) stating that the premiere and promo of the film starts on March 2009

Shock Shock i had seen the trailer..but not this one...and they said that the promo starts is march! that is... Shock Shock

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
peter_20

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 09, 2009 9:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yulialena21 писал(а):
peter_20 писал(а):

Shock Shock i had seen the trailer..but not this one...and they said that the promo starts is march! that is... Shock Shock

this video is from October. we were mentioned it back then on the forums and i just remind it to you...although i don't know if this is fake. does anybody know about this G10 group?
wrog

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 09, 2009 11:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It could be their working release-date - so we shouldn't get our hopes up. 'Cause it's not official.

Hopefully it's true & we could all get to see the movie in spring. Mr. Green

Btw, B10-Invents Group seems to be PR. Wink

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 10, 2009 12:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Excelent news, although I won't get my hopes up too much, the excitement will surely have me bouncing off the walls, and I dont think my flatmates have recovered from how much bouncing I did when I got my signed copy of VU Rolling Eyes
Beyza

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 10, 2009 10:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i dont understand why this takes so long! tatu just played in the movie, they are not releasing it (i think) - making the movie takes some months, editing takes about 1 month, i mean.. i just dont understand it. movies often come on DVD but this movie has an, eeh, entertainment, doesnt it? was this a low budget movie?

ava+banner by leno.dumas <3
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 10, 2009 10:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think the OST is ready,cuz Lena said " its all up to RAMCO now "

when release date is fixed,the OST would be released and then the movie!
And incase its a Direct-to-DVD release,then my question is...
has there ever been a soundtrack for DTV before? Hum...
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 10, 2009 10:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

everything about tatu makes fans to attend !! album , movie , clips Mr. Green i hope it will become a nice one of Hollywood at least !

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
NULL

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 10, 2009 11:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I hope it's released worldwide in the cinema's.
as soon as i find out it on the cinema here, i'm dragging anyone i can find to see it xD even if i have to see it on my own Sad

my head will probabely explode in the seat from tatugasm.

If it goes straight to DVD, nevermind, we may be able to get signed copies from t.a.t.y store Laughing Out Loud

Will be good to look forward to nevertheless, afterall, all we've seen is the trailer, so theres a lot we dont know about the storyline.

Be your best friend, Yeah, i'll love you forever
Up in the clouds but we're higher than ever.
Eh-eh, So happy I Could Die.

And it's Alright...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 10, 2009 9:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Okay, March is another hope for us. Mayne RAMCO won't be a fool (again)...
Flo

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 11, 2009 2:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They are waiting for t.A.T.u. and their English album, hm? Or is there another reason why they're not releasing this movie. (Or giving any information about the release date and so on)

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 11, 2009 4:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm wondering the same. What's the reason of this silence, what they are waiting for? In a few days will be the middle of February and we're clueless about what will happen.

And there comes the well knows sentence: Let's wait and see.
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 11, 2009 5:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i dont know whether theyre dead or something...its so annoying when ure being neglected all the time.
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 11, 2009 5:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Flo писал(а):
They are waiting for t.A.T.u. and their English album, hm? Or is there another reason why they're not releasing this movie. (Or giving any information about the release date and so on)

It's something very typical for movies in the B-film category. The movie is presented at some festival and then the producers try to find distributors. Because there is usually not much money to earn with such films the latter want to have some 'guarantee' that it will recoup. So they demand some changes, which they think are able to bring more people in the cinema. Some scenes have to be filmed again, altered or cut out, another editing, another validation, and...and...and...It can take up to an additional year, if people are not satisfied. The last international project of RAMCO ('Captivity') was such an example. They had to add shock- and blood-scenes etc. In the end the film premiered a year later and wasn't a psycho-drama but a butchery.
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 11, 2009 10:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
Flo писал(а):

It's something very typical for movies in the B-film category. The movie is presented at some festival and then the producers try to find distributors. Because there is usually not much money to earn with such films the latter want to have some 'guarantee' that it will recoup. So they demand some changes, which they think are able to bring more people in the cinema. Some scenes have to be filmed again, altered or cut out, another editing, another validation, and...and...and...It can take up to an additional year, if people are not satisfied. The last international project of RAMCO ('Captivity') was such an example. They had to add shock- and blood-scenes etc. In the end the film premiered a year later and wasn't a psycho-drama but a butchery.

Knowing our luck, they'll probably edit out t.A.T.u. entirely.
NotGonnaGetUs16

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 11, 2009 11:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OK i just thought of something, what if you kno how in teh movie clips we saw their voices werent completly edited or messed with, what if thats what is on the soundtrack for the movie and not the edited one, so they give us two versions?? That would be amazing! And little people would be different too, maybe thats why they did it that way...so we the fans would love the soundtrack too :-P
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 12, 2009 12:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):

So probably they will cut every scene about t.A.T.u.! Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud
OMG in that case I'll die! Shock

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
peter_20

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 12, 2009 3:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

NotGonnaGetUs16 писал(а):
OK i just thought of something, what if you kno how in teh movie clips we saw their voices werent completly edited or messed with, what if thats what is on the soundtrack for the movie and not the edited one, so they give us two versions?? That would be amazing! And little people would be different too, maybe thats why they did it that way...so we the fans would love the soundtrack too :-P

well i cross my finger that You and I (song) will be in the soundtrack as it is in the trailer and not VU
FaggtasticMalchik

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 12, 2009 5:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

peter_20 писал(а):
NotGonnaGetUs16 писал(а):

well i cross my finger that You and I (song) will be in the soundtrack as it is in the trailer and not VU

I really doubt that.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 12, 2009 11:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wats a B-Side film?
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 127, 128, 129 ... 197, 198, 199  След.
Страница 128 из 199

Перейти: