Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Russian-English-French Learning Centre
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67, 68, 69  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 09, 2008 5:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Cute Lena писал(а):
anneke писал(а):
Thegod писал(а):
What is the difference between русский and российский Question

One of them means from the country of Russia, the other means etnic Russian. Not sure which is which though.

yeah..
"русский" means "russian" - etnic russian if we talk about people, and russian language, russian culture, russian spirit (русский язык; русская живопись, русская архитектура, русский дух).
And of course russian vodka Smile
"российский" means "russian" in other cases - russian national football team, Russian Federation (official state name - Российская Федерация), russian market, etc..

But in many cases "российский" is the same what "русский".

OK, thanks for helping!! Wide smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
DiMAS

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 10, 2008 8:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thegod писал(а):
Our teacher has gave us a very weird homework. It is a text:
Цитата:
Что вы поняли?

Я думаю, что "дядя Ваня" очень хороший ресторан. Давид говорит, что это не хороший ресторан, а просто модный. А ещё он говорит, что я сноб. Неправда. Неправда, что я сноб, и неправда, что "дядя Ваня" плохой, но модный ресторан. Конечно, модный, но разве это проблема? Я думаю, что он просто супер! А Давид ничего в этом но понимает. Здесь хорошая кухня и симпатичные молодые официанты. Здесь всегда новая интересная музыка и приятная атмосфера. Дизайн тоже интересный, стильный, в стиле ретро. Здесь хорошо. Интересно, что думает Даша.

The task is to read out it. Under 30 seconds. Shock My record is only 1:05. Mr. Green
So tomorrow I'll in a little trouble... Mr. Green

16 sec Smile but I am Russian Shock Mr. Green

My videos on YouTube | DimasNet.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Oxymoron

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 10, 2008 12:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anneke писал(а):
Thegod писал(а):
What is the difference between русский and российский Question

One of them means from the country of Russia, the other means etnic Russian. Not sure which is which though.

"Русский" means ethnic Russian (because Russia is a multicultural society and there are not only Russians live there), "российский" means from the country of Russia.
Example: "Наш сосед - русский" - "Our neighbor is the Russian".
And "Российские учёные изобрели машину времени" - "Russian scientists have invented a time machine".

And there's also a little nuance with the word "Russians": in English it can be translated as "русские" (nationality) and "россияне" (I.e., the citizens of Russian Federation, even if their nationality is not the Russian).
DiMAS

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 10, 2008 12:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

D@R:)kness писал(а):
And there's also a little nuance with the word "Russians": in English it can be translated as "русские" (nationality) and "россияне" (I.e., the citizens of Russian Federation, even if their nationality is not the Russian).

You are absolutely right Wink

My videos on YouTube | DimasNet.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Lauren15

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 24, 2008 2:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I started learning Russian this fall and I was wondering if there is any special way of telling if Г sounds like В in a word. Sometimes I'll be practicing and read a word with Г in it and pronounce it as is when it's pronounced В. For instance Его. For a while I would say ( english letters now ) ego when it's evo. Other words I've done the same like сегодня and ничего for example.
BooBear

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 24, 2008 3:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ I think maybe when it's in front of an "o"?

I was wondering, this request goes out to the native speakers or really good "second-language" Russian speakers...

My teacher assigns us a lot of "control readings", so we go home and read something over and over and she'll test us on it the next class. I'd really benefit from having someone tell me at home if I'm pronouncing it wrong, cause we can all agree that if you read something forty times, there's no point, unless you're saying it right!

So, my request is, is there anyone out there willing to help me out? Smile That isn't too shy about msn/voice conversations or what not.. I mean, I'll be the one making a fool out of myself if that makes you feel better.. Rolling Eyes

It's just, yes we have TAs, who are native speakers, but with three part-time jobs, and full time classes, I hardly find the time to go to "their scheduled hours" sooo.. Smile

"Moscow is my home forever." - Lena
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 24, 2008 3:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lauren15 писал(а):
I started learning Russian this fall and I was wondering if there is any special way of telling if Г sounds like В in a word. Sometimes I'll be practicing and read a word with Г in it and pronounce it as is when it's pronounced В. For instance Его. For a while I would say ( english letters now ) ego when it's evo. Other words I've done the same like сегодня and ничего for example.

It's if the words are derived from the genitive. (Masculine genitive adjectival ending is -ого but has a set pronunciation "ovo".)

So, "что нового?" is "shto novovo?" because it at one point in time came from the genitive.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
авторитет

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 30, 2008 5:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

XXX

Thanks to one person who did it Cool

^ Made by Eariel ^

It's true that Jesus cannot save
I'm rising from the grave
To put my double cross to shame
A poison rush, a heart attack
A white assassin painted black...

Последний раз редактировалось: авторитет (Пн Янв 19, 2009 12:17 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Lauren15

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 01, 2008 3:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks BooBear and 3BE3DbI, it helped a lot!!
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 03, 2008 10:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I wrote a 51% russian exam. The only problems is: 60% required to step to next module. But I've a second chance!!! Craving

Exciting experience that I loosed a lot of points with plural forms ( -и or - ы) and with some adjectives. But I can translate russian to hungarian (and hungarian to russian of course) with nearly 75-80% accuracy and I can answer simple questions. Cool! Cool
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 09, 2008 12:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

we had 2 dictations so far, and i wrote both of them without any mistake Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 09, 2008 5:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ocean Soul писал(а):
we had 2 dictations so far, and i wrote both of them without any mistake Mr. Green

Cool!! Cool

I hope I can make a much better exam next time like that 51%.
The teacher said, it will be an oral test, so I must copy the girl's pronunciation from the songs. Mr. Green
Oxymoron

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 10, 2009 8:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Can anyone please help me with the one task?

Here it is:

Цитата:
Match the following expressions and explain what they mean.
1. A bird in the hand
2. A rolling stone
3. Too many cooks
4. Half a loaf
5. All that glitters

a. is better than none
b. spoil the broth.
c. is not gold.
d. is worth two in the bush.
e. gathers no moss.

1 ...... 2 ...... 3 ...... 4 ...... 5 ......
Леска

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 10, 2009 9:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

D@R:)kness
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (Like better to have smth in your hands maybe not so good like smth in the sky but what you can't have)
All that glitters is not gold. ( I think it's easy to understand Mr. Green like not all that brown is chocolate)
A rolling stone gathers no moss
Too many cooks spoil the broth (Like we always when we hungry want to do how possible more and more but it have limit and too much can make all worse )
Half a loaf is better than none ( Just logic,smth better than nothing)

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 10, 2009 11:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Леска, thanks a lot! Wink Cool
Oxymoron

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 18, 2009 7:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Can somebody please help me again? Smile

Цитата:
93. As soon as the earthquake started, the teacher told us that we ... the building.
A. shall leave; C. leave
B. will leave; D. should leave

95. The bookseller said that he ... the dictionaries in good condition and he didn't

need a second delivery,
A. has already received; C. is already receiving
B. will already receive; D. had already received

96. As soon as I came in, she ... the room.
A. was leaving; C. had been leaving
B. left; D. has left

97. The doctor asked Marie why she ... her baby to the hospital the week before.
A. was not taking; C. has not taken
B. had not taken; D. would not be taking

98. My poor cousin begged ... some money
A. for giving him C. giving him
B. me give him D. me to give him

100. Before his death, my father said that he ... us all to have a good education.
A. expected; C. will expect
B. is expecting; D. expects

101. As the boys were still hungry, they told the teacher that they ... enough

breakfast that morning,
A. had not; C. were not having
B. have not had; D. had not had

102. It's no good ... me about your lost cat.
A. to tell; C. him tell;
B. telling; D. tell

103. She explained ...
A. how to make it; C. me to make it;
B. me how to make it; D. me make it

104. The dog is stil wet. It ... out of the rain.
A. only just comes; C. was only just coming
B. has only just been coming; D. has only just come

105. I would like the exercise ... by everyone before tomorrow.
A. to be finished C. finish
B. finishing D. be finishing
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 18, 2009 4:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

93. D
95. D
96. B
97. B
98. D
100. A
101. D
102. B
103. A
104. D
105. A

Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 13, 2009 6:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Can someone help me translate this, I can't figure it out.

Государственное — значит принудительно-фальшивое, с дудением в духовые инструменты, хождением строем, массовым заполнением карточек, называемых поздравительными открытками.

Это когда все теплое, домашнее, хорошее и уютное вытащено спросонья на мороз, осмеяно, подвергнуто оскорблениям.

первая примерка тюрьмы

Говорят: «Сам погибай, а товарища выручай», и тут же велят доносить.

заползающих в тыл непроясненному врагу

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 09, 2009 12:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've tried to translate one song for practicing my russian, so I wonder could someone will be nice to help me and correct incorrections in my translation? I'd be very grateful Smile

so here are original lyrics of song and my translation

ТВОЯ

Твоя рука сейчас в моей руке
И свет дрожит в моих слезах
Твой плач, я на коленях
Весь твой крик сейчас в моих словах...

По ступеням - вниз
В прятки - от себя
Был пустой каприз
Я играла зря...

Я знаю...

Навсегда.. я твоя, я останусь здесь
Буду здесь... лишь для тебя
Я не молчу, просто талый снег
Талый снег - моя слеза
Это грим, просто черный грим
Черный грим - мои глаза
Знаешь, я... я останусь здесь
Навсегда твоя...

Yours

Your hand is now in my hand
And the light is shivering in my tears
Your crying, im on my knees
All of your screaming is now in my words

Steps down
Hide and seek from yourself
It was an empty caprice
I was playing for nothing

I know…

Forever… I'm yours, I will stay here
I will be here… just for you
I'm not quiet…simpy a melting snow
Melting snow… my tears
This is make-up…just a black make-up
Black make-up… my eyes
You know, I… I will stay here
Forever yours…

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 09, 2009 12:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ocean Soul
But it all right Wink
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67, 68, 69  След.
Страница 58 из 69

Перейти: