Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Katina Crazy: For Lena Lovers Everywhere
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 196, 197, 198  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Lei_Fang

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 2:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nabil писал(а):
I love Lena,her voice and everything but heres something Id like to share.Now dont get mad at me!

Lena should adopt a more active lifestyle,dont u think?
Im not sayin she needs to go to gym and look skinny and all like other cleebs,cuz that disgusting but just saying that becuz i feel shes been acting a bit lazy lately.Just my opinion.I just hope shes not deprssed for no reason.Im not saying she needs to loose weight.She looks perfectly healthy.

Sheneeds to look hottt for her video ''Fly on the wall''!,not shabby and flabby.

I don't find anything from what you said in her. she's always hot , sexy
and active she's perfect and don't need anything to change.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
clars
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 3:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hey, Nabil. now read again the txt that u wrote..

chiis. Rolling Eyes
BooBear

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 3:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't get it?

So, because Lena does go out clubbing, or tanning, or isn't really seen "outside" she needs a more active lifestyle?

Maybe she's just very good at not being spotted by the papparazzi when she does.. which is a good talent.. Wide smile

"Moscow is my home forever." - Lena
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 3:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I must admit she has put on a little weight compared to before but it's not too much and she still looks perfect to me. She's not fat and I think she's hot enough for the Fly on the Wall video. She's natural and she wishes to stay natural unlike some other people I won't name. Mr. Green She's Lenka, she's fine the way she is.
tatu.alexis

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 4:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

azulan писал(а):
I must admit she has put on a little weight compared to before but it's not too much and she still looks perfect to me. She's not fat and I think she's hot enough for the Fly on the Wall video. She's natural and she wishes to stay natural unlike some other people I won't name. Mr. Green She's Lena, she's fine the way she is.

EXACT !!!! Mr. Green

Lena is DIVINE every day for me Mr. Green

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 8:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nabil писал(а):
I love Lena,her voice and everything but heres something Id like to share.Now dont get mad at me!

Lena should adopt a more active lifestyle,dont u think?
Im not sayin she needs to go to gym and look skinny and all like other cleebs,cuz that disgusting but just saying that becuz i feel shes been acting a bit lazy lately.Just my opinion.I just hope shes not deprssed for no reason.Im not saying she needs to loose weight.She looks perfectly healthy.

Sheneeds to look hottt for her video ''Fly on the wall''!,not shabby and flabby.

I think she haves a active lifestyle We just can't see her like we do with Yulia. I think she is too good in avoiding the papparazzi and she doesn't attract attention.

As for her weight, yeah she did put a little more weight, but I think she is BEAUTIFUL and HOT right now. She is perfect the way she is. I wouldn't change anything about her.

Ava & Sig: Made By Me!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 8:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena is completely HOT+SEXY+BEAUTIFUL+SWEET+TENDER=PERFECTION
she doesnt need to make of her life a circus, where we all can see how active life she has.
and about the weigt, she is a human being like any of us gain weight, lose weight, it`s part of being a HUMAN. but I must admit that she looked so Hot at the soyuz store, so Natural so beautiful that make her look so radiant.

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 9:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Can i gain some weight please ? Mr. Green Laughing Out Loud

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 10:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

FiOrE<3RLYJA писал(а):
I must admit that she looked so Hot at the soyuz store, so Natural so beautiful that make her look so radiant.

I love her Look Craving

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Lauren15

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 11:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Geez It wouldn't surprise me if she gained one more pound or even half and someone called her obese lol Just cause Lena's not the size of Yulia or another doesn't make her fat at all. Her and Yulia are two different chemistries, we all are. I think she has a normal healthy weight for her height and what not. Didn't she quit smoking as well? Usually people gain a few pounds afterwards. She still looks stunning to me :mrgreen:
tATuarg

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 28, 2008 12:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Fofo писал(а):
and I dont think she's lazy to be honest, I think she just doesnt like to be on spotlight like Yulia Smile

I agree totally with you fofo.......

FiOrE<3RLYJA писал(а):
she doesnt need to make of her life a circus, where we all can see how active life she has. and about the weigt, she is a human being like any of us gain weight, lose weight, it`s part of being a HUMAN. but I must admit that she looked so Hot at the soyuz store, so Natural so beautiful that make her look so radiant.

AMEN Fiore!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Av and banner by Angela - Thanks so much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQtZgMFVvI with all my love for you fans of tatunews.net
MY LADY LENA KATINA
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 28, 2008 1:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

AMEN!!!!!! Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile Craving

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
tATuarg

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 28, 2008 2:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

FiOrE<3RLYJA писал(а):

Famous Phrase Mr. Green

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQtZgMFVvI with all my love for you fans of tatunews.net
MY LADY LENA KATINA
clars
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 28, 2008 2:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tATuarg

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 28, 2008 2:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Shock clars, thanks so much...... I love these pics...lena is very very sexy.......PERFECT Mr. Green

MY LADY LENA KATINA
*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 28, 2008 2:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the pics clars!! Cool

*melts* Lena is soooo gorgeous!!! She is perfect in my eyes that's for sure!! Mr. Green

Ava & Sig: Made By Me!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
clars
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 28, 2008 2:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

u're welkome )).. && yesss.. she is sooo gorgeous!!
tATuarg

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 28, 2008 2:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YEAHAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! Cool

MY LADY LENA KATINA
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 28, 2008 8:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Shock Shock Shock

PERFECT PICTURES!!!!! Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile Craving Smile

And her ears are visible woooooooow!!! Craving Craving Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Anu, how I missed your pics...you don't know how much! Craving
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 28, 2008 9:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Eariel писал(а):
Shock Shock Shock

PERFECT PICTURES!!!!! Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile Craving Smile

Yesss!! Shock awww! Craving

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 196, 197, 198  След.
Страница 47 из 198

Перейти: