Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. movement in your city!!!
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

tatu are so well known that in your city?
much
20%
 20%  [ 14 ]
little
79%
 79%  [ 54 ]
Всего голосов : 68

Автор Сообщение
oskarmaccubbin

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 26, 2008 4:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u. movement in your city!!! Ответить с цитатой

How to promote the music of t.A.T.u. in your city?????

This item was open for us to leave your comments about promoting and disseminating to tatu in your city.

as well as fan club meetings etc etc and all kinds of movement on tatu

everything about entering the item
I hope and enjoy this issue of utmost importance

as well as make requests for music videos on TV and radio in my city

I can say in my comment

which promotes the music of tatu devoting pages

such as hi5, metroflog, my space, youtube

and all officers of Sites tatu

www.youtube.com/tatu

www.myspace.com/tatu

www.tatu.ru

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 26, 2008 5:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We had a topic about promoting but maybe they keep your topic
because of the poll . Wink
Here so many people knows tatu but the fans are not that much
but if you are a fan in our city it seems that you are in palce of 10 fans .
However the fans are not so many but any ofe them are so big big
& super fan & their passion for tatu is super !
I have an Iranian blog & forum & i told you what i saw in blog & forum Smile
We love tatu so much & i had & have a big activity to promoting tatu &
i got many super good results Craving

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
oskarmaccubbin

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 26, 2008 5:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think we are hoo spam jeje

if thanks for the pag

I knew there was not an issue similar or equal but never saw him as I was given an opening

as well as that today the world of internet is very good for promoting our favorite artists

tATu alive

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 26, 2008 5:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

it's a little complicated...they are well known with ATTSS and that's it...they've made a huge success with AAU - wich surprised me - but people don't remember about this single anymore, weird hun?

In 2003/2004 people used to talk about them 24/7..so many magazines with them on the cover...I really miss those times XD

Anyway...right now people still remember them...we have a community on Orkut that used to have about 2.000 fans but AFTER D&M (AAU) this community now have more than 27.000 fans Rolling Eyes cool hun? hahaha

Well, about promoting...some fans from this commmunity made up a promotion that remind's that promotion from myspace...the difference between them it's that besides change the profile's pic they write in that 'about me' camp news about the girls posting their new videos/singles and stuff...
This promotion will happen in the days 21,22 and 23 of every month...
[/url]

www.tatubrazil.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
brendan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 26, 2008 8:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well they arent exactly popular where I live. Not much people have heard of them, and if so they always ask "Oh those lesbians??" -_-
I seem to be the only major fan here *cries*
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 26, 2008 8:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

brendan писал(а):
Well they arent exactly popular where I live. Not much people have heard of them, and if so they always ask "Oh those lesbians??" -_-
I seem to be the only major fan here *cries*

Yes they still known here as lesbians
Of course for ordinary people that just know tatu , Not real fans

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 26, 2008 9:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well...in my city live many many many russians. And they know tatu.
But the german don't remember. IF they remember....there's always the same answer:
"Ah those russian kissing lesbians..?!" Rolling Eyes
No radiostation plays tatu.
SOMETIMES 1Life in Cologne. But this city is some miles away from my hometown.

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
oskarmaccubbin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 12:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

completely agree

few people know that they know of lesbianism by tatu

but once you buy a poster in a shop that is struck by a grandmother from the age of 70 half extra information from my beautiful girls and me that mens opera for a while that I was surprised that I knew more back then

on the other side of the loyal fans to tatu ps what happens there but I think k has not reached the information that remains even tatu ..

a friend thought it had already withdrawn from the music by the great absence until you report and all di pages etc etc and therefore it is more a fan jojo

as a true fan fills me with pride in giving the mother in the other artists in the top ten videos etc etc jajaja

tATu is the best

in conclusion we must report that tatu stays and comes with more energy than ever

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 12:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In my town there aren't alot of people who knows t.A.T.u. There are few people that I know that knows them, but remembers them as "Oh! Those Russians lesbians?!" which pisses me off when they say that. I think I'm the only major fan in my town. It would be great to find someone in my town who is a hardcore fan of t.A.T.u. like me, but no luck yet. Oh well, at least I have all my t.A.T.u. friends here on this forum who are great fans so what more can I ask. Smile

Ava & Sig: Made By Me!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lauren15

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 1:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I voted '' little ''. A lot of people do know who they are and remember them but only as how they were when they were like 16. Not many realize they've had albums since.... Rolling Eyes
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
mah_insane

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 1:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

well, it's just like Freak said, they are well known with ATTSS and AAU, and that's it...
anyway, our Orkut Community have almost 27.500 members and well... it's not insignificant at all, right?

and now we have some guys who are doing something like a promotion, we are calling them the 'street team'. Orkut is very popular here in Brazil, so it's a good way to promote the girls. in our community (http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=72432465) we have little 'challenges', and all of them have something special to become t.A.T.u. a little bit more popular. last week we did something with pictures on our profiles and news about the girls on our 'about me'... it was cool, the community won many members! we'll do something like this every month now. and we have two more challenges happening, both of them about send e-mails to tv and radios asking about t.A.T.u. and their new singles, and invite more friends to listen the songs...
well, Brazilian fans are tring to do something! Craving

.: t.A.T.u. Brazil :.

Последний раз редактировалось: mah_insane (Пн Окт 27, 2008 3:42 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 2:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I can say quite confidently that people in India don't listen to t.A.T.u., they listen to hip-hop or atleast whatever people listen to in America they listen to here...that's how f*cked up this place is.
On this one occasion, I had this LONG arguement with this girl in my German class who said that her fav t.A.T.u. song was "Hallo" from the album "200 km/h in the wrong lane"
I was like 'WTF?! There's no song like that blah blah blah!' I even suggested 'Show Me Love' and she said it wasn't that at all. [Anyone know of a Russian song 'Hallo'?!]
That's how ignorant they are. YUCK!
I practically force my friends and family to listen to their songs 'cause there's no other way. Embarassed
iLuvjulia84

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 2:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Other than my sisters friend, i do not know of any t.A.T.u. fans Sad
A lot of people do know who they are though. But like most people have said, ..they remember them as those "Russian lesbians" Rolling Eyes It's quite annoying, but i guess i don't expect people that aren't fans to know much more.. Neutral

TWITTER | YOUTUBE
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
oskarmaccubbin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 3:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

are the reason you see this and I hope you will be investing more in promotion as well as a more extensive tour spot on tv and radio wi!

mah insane

your very interesting proposals

certainly love your signature

azulan

there are times you have reason to confuse the songs

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 3:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

oskarmaccubbin писал(а):
mah insane

your very interesting proposals

certainly love your signature

thank you, Oskar! Wide smile
the signature was made by a friend of mine called Ruan, he did it so we can use here to promote our team Wink

and about the proposals... we're having very good results, every single day! our guys are just AMAZING! there are many people helping and giving all of themselfs to make it happen, it makes me very very happy! Craving
soon it will be not just an Orkut Community, but we'll have a site too! (I hope, at least hahaha!)
I'm a 't.A.T.u.lover' since the beginning, and I'm always hoping that they can be more and more famous ever!
would be nice if people could do same things in other places around the world!
we must do everything that we can to help our little girls, rigth? Wide smile

.: t.A.T.u. Brazil :.

Последний раз редактировалось: mah_insane (Пн Окт 27, 2008 3:44 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Lena Fan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 6:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They are not much popular.
I am of the Italy north, nearly all the fan are of the south. Sometimes I feel myself single… but fortunately I have Internet.
Little persons know who are the tatu, remember the kiss.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Diaspora

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 7:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ugh, i'm part of that north american music scene.
t.A.T.u. is only remembered for ATTSS and their MTV awards performance. nothing else. i bring them up, and people ask me why i'm not sick of "that same song" yet. i reply that they've got three studio albums, two of which have two versions.
then the subject gets changed.
-_-
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 8:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

oskarmaccubbin писал(а):

azulan

there are times you have reason to confuse the songs

I really don't get what you means Neutral ...but I told her there was no such song and then she was like 'Maybe I'm confused' so I left it at that.
arielannette

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 9:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

To support t.A.T.u. in my city I listen to the music extremely loud with my windows open and when the forum shirt comes out I'm sure people will ask about it. Wink

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 27, 2008 5:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

A lot of people know who the old t.A.T.u was still. But they are shocked when I tell them they have another CD coming out.

what I usually do is burn a couple demo CDs, ones with 3 songs on it, and give them to a couple friends. If they like it, they buy the CD(s), if not, then they give me the demo back. lol

I even put t.A.T.u on in my class once. Wide smile fun stuff. its funny, EVERYONE in my class knew ATTSS loolzz
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

Перейти: