Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Everything All About Us
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 28, 29, 30  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

And the fans say
Holy Mother of Censorship!!
71%
 71%  [ 74 ]
Good. Could've done better...
17%
 17%  [ 18 ]
Is this t.A.T.u? Have they turned American?
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
No comment
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Всего голосов : 104

Автор Сообщение
t.A.T.u97

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 6:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I thought at first it was a bit like the average song on the radio, but to me this is nothing like I've heard before. The lyrics, the style. Its an AWESOME song, and Lenas voice...wow.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Curly

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 6:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's so awesome! I already have it on my mp3 player. And it's really catchy just like ATTSS. Thanks for the lyrics! :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Factory0fAngst

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 7:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I told you guys the 30second clip we had at first was of crap quality...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 7:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am fainting here !!!!! im so happy !!! i just love it... it does sounds a little different from other tatu songs.. but it is really good anyways... just love it ! :D

i havent heard it on the radio yet... i am really dissapointed.... I guess here in Chile they are a little slower :(

take care u all !!!!
Factory0fAngst

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 7:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks to that kickass radio station in Croatia.

Anyhow, this song has an orchestra of synths behind it. LOL, all other cheapo moronic pop songs that you hear on the radio don't
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 7:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Not that it changes things greatly, and I am not really sure if she is even saying this, but...

my g/f was listening to the beats and closely at the pauses, and there seems to be a bit of an added syllable here and there. I can hear what she's talking about, but am not positive or anything. See for yourselves.

They say,
they dont trust,
you, me,
we, us,
so we'll walk,
If we must,
'cause it's you, me

Последний раз редактировалось: Buka (Чт Авг 11, 2005 8:03 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
jen

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 8:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't know if this is already posted, I got this from my friend.

Lena Doesn't Want To Be Slapped!

James Cox directed t.A.T.u.'s music video for their new song called "All About Us." Cox insisted that there be scenes of violence throughout the video. Lena Katina refused to do such scenes, so Yulia Volkova did all of them, says "Zhizn'"

During the making of the video, poor Yulia received about 10 slaps to her face.

Poor Yulia, but the video will be interesting.
Factory0fAngst

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 8:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OMFG!!!!
No one slaps Yulia! We clear?

But thanks anyway Yulia..you're such a sweetheart
Factory0fAngst

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 9:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I agree with the "IF we must" part. There's a pause just before the "WE"

Ok guys, will please post your comments and such here..haha..I'm not the only person who wants to read them..lol

Final comment on the song: Euphoria, better than crack (as if i do that)

Post or I'll haunt you in your sleep ;-)

[edit]
I guess everyone's still in euphoria...
So am I
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 10:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Something to add to the lyric analysis, lol. At :46 se, when they are singing, "It's all about us (all about us-in echo) The third line has been said to be "And no one can touch." I think it may actually be "It's you I can trust".

What do you think?
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 10:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

it took a little bit for me to adjust to the time sequence of the vocals in the verses. don't get me wrong - it's a damn good song (soooo lovin' it right now)...but it's an interesting choice for the single. i think that's why it'll do well - it has a different rhythm compared to other songs on the radio now.

the chorus is much more powerful sounding now actually with the verse timing being drawn out as it is. :)

EDIT: about the vocals i hear it as

verse 1 = lena

chorus = both

verse 2 = yulia

chorus = both

bridge = lena

chorus = both

i can't wait to see this performed on one of the many late night tv shows here in the states (it's bound to happen lol).

and about the whole "image/non image' thing - keep in mind that they didn't write this song. i know in the countless interviews i've seen/read, they've mentioned that they are looking to break away from the lesbian image. but that's not to say that they aren't close. they've been through tons of s*** together...so it's only natural for them to grow close.

anyway - that's what i think. they'll still be "risque" - but not so much as to mask their music. :)

Последний раз редактировалось: cellardoor (Чт Авг 11, 2005 10:45 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Factory0fAngst

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 10:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nah..it's 'no one can touch'
I don't here any 'it's'
mysteryblackkat13

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 11:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i love the song!
i have to say it's alittle more main stream than i'm used to for taty
but still can't get enough of it
REALLY hope to see them on one of the late night shows have to find a TV search 'taty' calendar tells u apperiences for like the next year i found one once for free but they closed the site :..(
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 11:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

a sidenote:

healthy, rested voices = fantabulous sounding!

*yes...it is i! she who points out the obvious!!!!* :P
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 11:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, I thought I should post "my" version of the lyrics, as a minimal contribution to what will hopefully lead to a "final version". I've also indicated which part I think is sung by whom (although I must admit that Yulia's voice does sound different, and figuring out who sings what is certainly tricky).

[Lena]
They say, "Don't trust,"
You, me, we, us...
So we'll fall
If we must.
'Cause it's you, me,
And it's all about...

[Yulia & Lena]
It's all about us, all about us
It's all about, all about us
All about us
That's a thing that they can't touch
'Cause you know what?
All about us
We'll run away if we must
'Cause you know what?
It's all about us (it's all about us)
In you I can trust (it's all about us)
It's all about us...

[Yulia]
If they hurt you,
They hurt me too,
So we'll rise up,
Won't stop,
And it's all about,
It's all about...

[Yulia & Lena]
All about us
'Cause you know what?
All about us
'Cause you know what?
It's all about us...

[Lena]
They don't know,
They can't see
Who we are -
Fear is the enemy.
Hold on tight,
Hold on to me,
'Cause tonight...

[Yulia & Lena]
It's all about us, it's all about
All about us
'Cause you know what?
All about us
'Cause you know what?
All about us
'Cause you know what?
It's all about us...
It's all about us.

I have to agree with Buka on this, I think that the lyrics are about a very close relationship which goes beyond friendship. It seems to me that everything in the lyrics suggests this idea, but please allow me to analyse some of them bit further.

If they hurt you, / They hurt me, too

That sentence alone certainly accounts for how intimately connected the girls are, as one cannot suffer without the other suffering just as much.

They don't know,
They can't see
Who we are -
Fear is the enemy.

This part could point to all the people who insist on refering to Taty as "the fake lesbians" because they are afraid of what they don't know and refuse to admit that things might not be as simple as they would want them to be. Relationships are rarely all black or all white, so why should it be different for Yulia and Lena?

And this:

So we'll rise up,
Won't stop,
And it's all about,
It's all about...

All about us
There's a theme that they can't touch
'Cause you know what?
It's all about us...

is a powerful statement on how strongly the girls feel they can rise to the top again - together - and once that's achieved, no journalists and no critics will be able to deny it and claim that their success is undeserved, because this time around, there is no "fake lesbians" gimmick, just Lena and Yulia singing their hearts out.

This song is absolutely magnificent and makes me wish I was the girls' bodyguard - just so I could put my life on the line for them and thus preserve the gift that they so generously and uncompromisingly share with us...

Последний раз редактировалось: Ka-BOOM (Пн Авг 29, 2005 12:42 am), всего редактировалось 4 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Fleepy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 11:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Although the lyrics are admittedly cheesy, like pointed out in all those who were kind enough to write them out, it tells a story and i really can't wait for the video.

I don't know about the rest, but sometimes music videos can drive me to love a song obsessively.

And i really like the part where yulia sings, if they hurt you... it makes me wonder about some speculation about the new video and could it be that yulia is the one that saves lena? would be a twist if that was so...
Factory0fAngst

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 11, 2005 11:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

To sum up ka-boom's expert song analysis, in fact0ry0fangst's simple terms that is

The girls still have that image of loving each other, but it's not sexual love nor physical love. It's more of them being soulmates. Now according to wikipedia

Цитата:
Soulmate (or soul mate) is a term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a subjective, emotional feeling of deep affinity, friendship, love, strong intimacy or compatibility.

and Webster
Цитата:
a person temperamentally suited to another

and dictionary.com
Цитата:
One of two persons compatible with each other in disposition, point of view, or sensitivity.

So all in all, with soul mates defined as not a persons destined to fall in love with each other, I have reason to say that the girls are soul mates. The song says it all [. . .]
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 1:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Soulmates... I like that a lot.

I agree that the song does suggest that the girls are soulmates, with all the shades of grey that this word's meaning conveys.

Thank you, FactoryOfAngst. For everything.
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 2:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
That was really sweet of Yulia. Why woud the director want any of them beaten up though.

To illustrate how the media - and even the "fans" - have treated the girls in the past, perhaps?

Yulia taking a beating for Lena... if that's not love, I don't know what is! ;)
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 2:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

jen писал(а):
Lena Doesn't Want To Be Slapped!

Thanks for posting, jen.
I reckon the investigative “Zhizn” reporter, just looked at the diaries and news pages on tatu.ru and the main page of tatugirls and made up this tale. I bet he didn’t even leave his house.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 28, 29, 30  След.
Страница 2 из 30

Перейти: