Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Beliy Plaschik / White Robe (Post-release Discussion)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 90, 91, 92  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Встречный

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 7:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I especially like Yulia under shower Wide smile Yay) It's like tha all the things she said agan ^^ Under rain.. under jets of water ...

Ohh.. In the start of video Lena so tall. I understood it not from the start Wide smile she's got the sexy shoes)))

Love video much more every time I see it!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
tatuduet

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 8:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Can Yulia east be in prison for the murder of the Boy in "All about us"?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 8:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Встречный WWay писал(а):
she's got the sexy shoes)))

The high heels ^^
So feminine !
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 8:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatuduet писал(а):

hahhaha !! LOOOOL great one!!! that is a great perception!
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 8:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm awaiting the number of sold (Russian not even to mention the English if it is released) albums and the number of people coming to the concerts. Then we can speak further. After all the hype the video itself is simply disappointing.
Jaiden

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 8:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This video is super!

And just one thing to Lena: you are getting more and more beautiful! Shock
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
William

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 9:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena, you are hot Cool Julia is sweet Smile

Contemporary establishing's camp.

Thx of Polish Fans. We love you!

t.A.T.u. Party 2010 - Krakow
*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 9:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Love the video! This is going to be the best music video! Wide smile

Lena looks so sexy in uniform! Wink

Ava & Sig: Made By Me!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lotsofsnails

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 10:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jaiden писал(а):

And just one thing to Lena: you are getting more and more beautiful! Shock

I know that's what I think Wide smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 11:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am really surprised, the video is incredible, but I must say that I thought it was going to be longer ... but never mind, covered my tastes.
In fact what is the message of the video ... I didn't understan much which is the relation with the lyrics of the song ... maybe they tried to show two messages with video and the lyrics... as in AAU. ... that must be
Anyway this brilliant and I love a lot!
GOOD JOB t.A.T.u.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
ATTITUDE

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 11:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well let me make an attempt of a trite observation. P + P = S.
Is it possible is about being Straight women? Lena a heartless Prostitute with worldly issues of her own to deal with. Yulia a Pregnant not so innocent bystander woman dealing with what is coming to her. Both require men in their lives to be at the state they are in. Men following Lena’s command and men shooting at Yulia. The only soul that deserves the white robe is the innocent child not meant to be born. Two Lyundi Invalidi canceling each other out. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Seriously.
Oh! These Russian girls and management literally gives me a headache. They are hazardous to some of us health, LOL. Not even gansta rappers would have come up with a video ending like that. I will not even make an attempt to figure this one out. After Insider/Management reads what everyone has to say hopefully we will get a believable, educated and concise explanation of what they are conveying. Will see.

Gosh! A few of us are hard to pleased. The video is just good and yes it did not live up to my expectations except I do like the ending. From a director and/or videographer’s artistic and creative point of view the ending was shot nicely – no pun intended. It looks like some of us will have to wait for the longer/uncensored release to see if it has a chance to live to our expectation. But that is our issues to deal with. Thank goodness a lot of you so far do like it. That is what really counts. BTW how ironic so many likes a video that shows a pregnant Yulia of t.A.T.u. being executed by t.A.T.u. other half Lena. My! My! Time as change so quickly! Smiling.

Oh! I almost forgot. I do like the music, but I won’t be listening to it over and over. I am not convinced yet that I will like the third album. This year, 2007, the girls have shown us that naturally a lot have changed with t.A.T.u. Some of us will grow or will continue to grow with t.A.T.u. Some of us outgrew or are outgrowing t.A.T.u. Natural progression when something changes.

Arnaudfrenchy and Встречный Wway. You both actually notice Lena’s shoes? Wow! I am proud of you. Is not somethiing someone will notice when Yulia and Lena are half naked.Laughing Out Loud

See ya! cyber-peeps. Wish the video to be a success. Over and out. ATTITUDE back to bed. Cool
Katina-Volkova-OUCH!: PSYCHOLOGY MANIPULATION AT BEST-Observing Listening, Learning- Geez! I stated "concentrate on your music" not commit career suicides. Nevertheless on physical appearance. BDD is a bitch... Lucky surgeons-$$. So Be Happy & Really! Really Smile! Good Luck to all. 2011.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 11:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

http://tatu.ru/white_robe/en Wide smile

Thanks to Nathalie for pointing out this link to us! Thanks sweetie! Smile
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 11:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ATTITUDE писал(а):

Arnaudfrenchy and Встречный Wway. You both actually notice Lena’s shoes? Wow! I am proud of you. Is not somethiing someone will notice when Yulia and Lena are half naked.Laughing Out Loud

^^
I love the Lena's shoes lol
But i love more half naked ^^

Thank you Dean for the link Smile
OMG the stuff in this website is so awesome !

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 29, 2007 11:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well TaHNK you that cleared me somethings.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Curly

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2007 12:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Holy shit Lena is hot!!! I'm not really into the song though and I don't think it'll grow on me :(
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tatusfan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2007 2:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: oo Ответить с цитатой

wow amazing and shoking a sure exit
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
hayate

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2007 4:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'd forgotten the new video was due out today.

The video looks great. Looks like one that people can interpret many different ways according to how they feel when watching it. IE: very Russian. Wink

I'm curious what the rest of the album is going to sound like. This song is OK musically, but I hope the rest is not all pop and they try different styles of music. Sort of like the last album. They have a great band of very talented musicians, I hope they made use of their talent.

Jonny, thanks for the Pop Justice bit. Laughing Out Loud

tatuduet
Цитата:

Laughing Out Loud

Also thanks, Dean, for posting Forre's translation. And thanks NFNE & Amanda/AllMyLove.org, Forre, Lauiii and TATY_DUDE for the video work and links.

That was fast. Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2007 5:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hayate писал(а):

Also thanks, Dean, for posting Forre's translation. And thanks NFNE & Amanda/AllMyLove.org, Forre, Lauiii and TATY_DUDE for the video work and links.

That was fast. Smile

Definitely! I don't know what I would have done if it weren't for you guys, thanks so much Smile

Yulen believer Smile

"The bigger you are the stronger I love you" From Lena to Yulia
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2007 7:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Love the video and music. I still wanna know why Yulia is getting shot though. Hum...

Ava & Sig: Made By Me!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Odette

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2007 7:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
http://tatu.ru/white_robe/en :D

Thanks to Nathalie for pointing out this link to us! Thanks sweetie! :)

Thank you Nathalie and Dean for the link. Great site!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 90, 91, 92  След.
Страница 7 из 92

Перейти: