Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Yulia and Lena's Love Lives (version 2.0.1)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38, 39, 40  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Do You believe in YulLen
YulLen is for weak minded fools (It's just a job - showbiz)
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
YulLen is being one with the force (There is more to them than just friends)
52%
 52%  [ 71 ]
Yulia and Lena are like Luke and Leia (They are simply sisterly/friendly)
31%
 31%  [ 43 ]
My mind is in two galaxies (I can't decide)
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
Всего голосов : 136

Автор Сообщение
VML

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 5:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

def писал(а):
i love this pic!lena's hand on yulia's belly..so cute

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-de-bfaec5385d115a0cb5-1587594.html

I love your avatar.
What picture is that of?
I've never seen it. O.O

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 5:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

def писал(а):
i really love the pics..they are so beautiful and cute..and the girls are really amazing. i noticed the way lena dress ..but..honestly..that is not important to me..i don't care about her sexual orientation... althoug it's true she look lesbian.hehe... i really freak out when i see the way she look at yulia..or the way they hold hands...and the things she write on her diary..she always is talking nice and beautiful things about yulia Mr. Green
because she loves her Wink
goodbye my friend,i know you're gone,you said you're gone but I can still feel you here,its NOT the end,you gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear,so glad we made it,time will never change it...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 5:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

definitely.. lena's entries are always so full of love.. and the new pictures, i love the one when lena's looking at yulia's belly and yulia's giving a flirty look back at lena.. it's so cute! and the one where they both hold hands on yulia's belly. you're right lena poses as if she was the fiancee it's very cute.

i was going to say something.. oh right. i also noticed which picture they put of yulia and parviz is interesting. that's probably one of their bad pictures because honestly yulia doesn't look all that happy, she kinda looks disgusted or something. so you have all these beautiful pictures of yulen and then you have that pic with parviz...

and how come lena's not wearing yulia's bracelet?! that was a bracelet that i hadn't seen.

Yulen believer Smile

"The bigger you are the stronger I love you" From Lena to Yulia
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 6:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Ahh Lena does dress and act so so GAY, its not even funny. Too many people are fooled by her feminine ways. Yes she is femme but screaming GAY.

THANK you! I always feel like the femme thing is her way of overcompensating for feeling gay. Take, for example, her appearance at Moscow pride. She looked ridiculously femme. I think intentionally so. It's also adorable that she mentioned in some interview that Yulya has to pick out clothes for her when they go to dressy events because she never knows what to wear.

Цитата:
Anyways, her new diary entry. Uncanny timing as always.

Katina? Katina can you see me? I'll keep your secret safe if you sponsor my visa and take me out for tea.

Цитата:
Has anyone noticed that Lena often holds Yulia like a guy poses with his fiance.

LMAO!!! Yes, yes, and yes. return_to_hades, I love you.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/lena/trlitaly3.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/lena/trlitaly2.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/lena/trlitaly1.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/lena/virginmega1.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/lena/virginmega2.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/lena/virginmega3.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/lena/virginmega4.jpg

And THESE literally had me nearly falling out of my chair at work. Talk about screaming gay Craving :

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/lena/virginmega5.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/lena/virginmega6.jpg

OH! And um... the newest photos from OK magazine? IS Lena the father of the baby? Did I miss some leap in science in the past nine months? Has Antonela been right this whole time?? I guess we'll have to wait and see if the little tyke has freckles. Shock

EDITED (for the 800th time) to ADD: Do we have girl specific threads? Like an "I love Lena"/"Yulya rocks my world" thread? I feel like I could go on about either of them individually but I don't know where to put it. The gay thing still ties in to her "Love Life" but some of these pictures are starting to crack me the hell up and I don't want to veer into off topic-ness. Starting a new topic is SO daunting! Wink

Последний раз редактировалось: Annushka (Чт Ноя 01, 2007 6:52 pm), всего редактировалось 4 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Antonela

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 6:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ipek писал(а):
definitely.. lena's entries are always so full of love.. and the new pictures, i love the one when lena's looking at yulia's belly and yulia's giving a flirty look back at lena.. it's so cute! and the one where they both hold hands on yulia's belly. you're right lena poses as if she was the fiancee it's very cute.

i was going to say something.. oh right. i also noticed which picture they put of yulia and parviz is interesting. that's probably one of their bad pictures because honestly yulia doesn't look all that happy, she kinda looks disgusted or something. so you have all these beautiful pictures of yulen and then you have that pic with parviz...

and how come lena's not wearing yulia's bracelet?! that was a bracelet that i hadn't seen.
well if she is disgusted i dont blame her,i know i will be hehe...about the bracelet,maybe she took it off for now,she cant wear it 4 ever,but those pics...damn,they scream LOVE Wink
goodbye my friend,i know you're gone,you said you're gone but I can still feel you here,its NOT the end,you gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear,so glad we made it,time will never change it...
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 6:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OMG! now that i look at those photos again, Lena seriously does pose like Yulia's fiancee lol. she always hugs her from the behind. it's very very very cute though. it's like she is trying to protect yulia from the all evil and forces of darkness. well maybe not, but i just had a buffy moment Smile anyways...

the new pictures do scream love definitely. i was sooo happy to see new pictures, it felt good, after all the stuff we've seen/heard about parviz.

Yulen believer Smile

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
ATTITUDE

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 7:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Annushka писал(а):
Wooooow ATTITUDE, nice post. So many points to address. I'm going to have to do it piece by piece because my brain is still absorbing everything. (I don't know what your native language is, but you communicate incredibly insightfully in English. No apologies needed!)

Whether I am right or way wrong, most of the time it is a very simple for my brains to get stimulated by others thoughtful rationales instead of emotional waste of time. My native language is Spanish. Way to go Katina and good luck in learning the language.

ipek писал(а):

ATTITUDE ...very good points about the connection between Yulia's certain acts and the media. ... just my observation of the past few incidents

Some YuLen observations by fans are right on target others are way off to the point of ridicule or no common sense. I agree with you on this observation.

Arnauldfrenchy писал(а):
Omg, i am not a Yullen Believer but i love this pic, it's so cuuute

I am keeping an eye on you Arnauldfrenchy. Your captivation with Lena is starting to scare some of us Smile Enjoy while you can. I will be looking forward to the next scandal of you being the one that got Lena pregnant with triplets. So hurry up and good luck!!

return_to_hades писал(а):
There was a time when I could have picked out which interview was which and quoted every discrepancy in their romance accounts. Unfortunately, my job is taking a toll and I am not as sharp with Tatu as I used to be.

I caught some of Yulia and Lena's Love Lives first version entries. The comsquad were so good. I was amazed of the things you guys notice. I had a lot of fun lurking around that thread. The forum down time in lacking Lena and Yulia material can make some fans rusty. YuLen fans still need your rationale and prospective, so try to come back as sharp as ever. If not thanks anyway for all your past keen sense and responsible rationale you have given YuLen fans. I know I had a lot of fun readings.

One last tidbit:

Well, at least they are showing us they still sharing articles of clothing.

Yulia and Parviz Circus with the stars Mar 11, 2007 First wedding rumor and public showing of Parviz.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e315/loca_x_anthony/illu_4.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e315/loca_x_anthony/illu_2-1.jpg

Lena Ok-Russia Nov. 1, 2007
http://smages.com/1d/36/1d36861d1113fdd9890cd8aed1ec83ca.jpg.htm

ATTITUDE OUT. I can not get the red wine stains off my white robe! Darn! Yulia and Lena Hum...
Katina-Volkova-OUCH!: PSYCHOLOGY MANIPULATION AT BEST-Observing Listening, Learning- Geez! I stated "concentrate on your music" not commit career suicides. Nevertheless on physical appearance. BDD is a bitch... Lucky surgeons-$$. So Be Happy & Really! Really Smile! Good Luck to all. 2011.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 7:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ATTITUDE писал(а):

Arnauldfrenchy писал(а):
Omg, i am not a Yullen Believer but i love this pic, it's so cuuute

I am keeping an eye on you Arnauldfrenchy. Your captivation with Lena is starting to scare some of us Smile Enjoy while you can. I will be looking forward to the next scandal of you being the one that got Lena pregnant with triplets. So hurry up and good luck!!

LoL ATTITUDE ^^
Well in fact, i am myself scared how i love so much Lena sometimes.
But don't be afraid, i am not those obsessional fans like in the "Bodyguard" movie. Laughing Out Loud

I agree with you about the beginning of this topic, it was funny to read the analyses of the pics. ^^

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 7:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

ATTITUDE! Holy crap you have a good eye! And a fantastic memory!

(lol, it definitely looks like all I do is sit on the forum all day.)
Antonela

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 8:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yeah,finally some yulen moments,im tired of robot,but with all this,her diary entry,these pics...maybe she is trying to tell us that whole parviz thing is a big lie? Wink ,but whatever happens,they will always have each other,4 ever!
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 8:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Annushka писал(а):
Цитата:

ATTITUDE! Holy crap you have a good eye! And a fantastic memory!

(lol, it definitely looks like all I do is sit on the forum all day.)

hahha same here.. but WOW!!!!! i did not notice that before! that's so awesome that they still share clothes Smile thanks ATTITUDE!!

Yulen believer Smile

Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 9:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Has anyone seen her Lena's eyes when they get close to the epicenter
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/lena/trlitaly1.jpg

If we tried getting getting a read it might hit 10 on the Richter scale.

LMAO!! I just burst out laughing so hard that a co-worker actually called from the office next to me to ask me what I was laughing at.

She seems to enjoy it above the belt as well...
Цитата:
Yulia: I'm not jealous. I'm just amazed how you men are always attracted so much to Lena’s breasts!
Lena: It's really not fair! Because, believe me, Yulia also has very beautiful breasts!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/yulen/energy3.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/yulen/energy1.jpg

Also, what's missing from this picture?

Ah, that's right. A heterosexual.

Последний раз редактировалось: Annushka (Чт Ноя 01, 2007 9:30 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Antonela

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 9:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

def писал(а):
i love this pic!lena's hand on yulia's belly..so cute

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-de-bfaec5385d115a0cb5-1587594.html
did u guys saw what is written on that page-t.A.T.u.-realnaya lyubov it means real love, hmm...i wonder Rolling Eyes ...was that about parviz or....
Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 9:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
t.A.T.u.-realnaya lyubov it means real love, hmm...i wonder

I was wondering the same thing! I need to read the article. They LOVE to play with our heads these days!! The posing of the pictures was oddly supportive of the YuLen idea.

And now I'm going to wait at LEAST four hours before I post anything else. I've been attacking this place today! Slooooow day at the office. Wink
Antonela

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 10:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

maybe they want to say something to us.
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 10:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Annushka писал(а):

Цитата:
Yulia: I'm not jealous. I'm just amazed how you men are always attracted so much to Lena’s breasts!
Lena: It's really not fair! Because, believe me, Yulia also has very beautiful breasts!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/yulen/energy3.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/yulen/energy1.jpg

hahah Yulia seems to be enjoying it too... look at that smile on her face! i love it when she gets a naughty smile like that! Smile

Annushka писал(а):

Also, what's missing from this picture?
Ah, that's right. A heterosexual.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out the hands in this pic.. i think it's missing the same thing Wink
http://www.tatubrazil.com/galeria/displayimage.php?album=233&pos=8

Yulen believer Smile

Antonela

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 01, 2007 10:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

heh,that was one of yulias "she is mine" touches Wink
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 02, 2007 12:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

heh yea yulia is famous for those "she is mine" touches or hugs... there was one really obvious one that i'm thinking of but i can't find it.. i'll get to it eventually

Yulen believer Smile

ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 02, 2007 12:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hand on Belly, wife beaters, that know it all smirk. Someone needs to remind Lena she is not the father of the child.

LOL! Yea somebody needs to get her back to reality.. Smile She was even telling people to happy for them as if she was the father. She needs a reality-check really heh.

Yulen believer Smile

Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 02, 2007 2:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Hand on Belly, wife beaters, that know it all smirk. Someone needs to remind Lena she is not the father of the child.

LMAO!! I love that smirk! Lena SO acts like Yulya's hubby.

This picture always strikes me as completely cute and couple-y.

And as for the point brought up before about the "fiance poses"...

For your consideration, I submit: Lena Katina, boyfriend extraordinaire

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/yulen/redcarpet1.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/yulen/bw3.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/yulen/bw1.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/yulen/stp1.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/_annushka_/yulen/hotspring.jpg
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38, 39, 40  След.
Страница 24 из 40

Перейти: