Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Yulia and Lena's Love Lives (version 2.0.1)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38, 39, 40  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Do You believe in YulLen
YulLen is for weak minded fools (It's just a job - showbiz)
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
YulLen is being one with the force (There is more to them than just friends)
52%
 52%  [ 71 ]
Yulia and Lena are like Luke and Leia (They are simply sisterly/friendly)
31%
 31%  [ 43 ]
My mind is in two galaxies (I can't decide)
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
Всего голосов : 136

Автор Сообщение
Antonela

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 29, 2007 10:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

2-J писал(а):
Antonela писал(а):
maybe it is time now,for yulia and lena to umm..get married,dont u guys think?

No.
you dont,but we believers do!
goodbye my friend,i know you're gone,you said you're gone but I can still feel you here,its NOT the end,you gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear,so glad we made it,time will never change it...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 29, 2007 10:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i wouldn't mind that... the marriage i mean.. but seems unlikely for the moment Sad

Yulen believer Smile

"The bigger you are the stronger I love you" From Lena to Yulia
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 29, 2007 11:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

That's not necessarily true. I am a YuLen believer to a degree, but I also have to look at the realistic situation of where their lives are now. I agree with many of the things that 2-J and return_to_hades have said in previous posts.

I'm wholeheartedly with 2-J on the fact that the lesbianism was completely contrived by Ivan as a media ploy. It was ingenious though, I'll give him that. Despite how twisted and morally bankrupt I think Ivan is, he came up with one of the most brilliant marketing schemes I've ever seen. Lesbian school-girls? What's NOT to like??

I also agree with those who have said that during their impressionable adolescence they may have developed genuine feelings for each other. Marketing aside, perhaps the kissing and the forced hand-holding and what-not DID lead to the realization of; "hey, you know what? I kind of like this." Yulya even said something to that effect in Anatomia. While the validity of that documentary has been questioned, obviously that statement has some truth to it because she's openly bisexual.

I'm an actor and have been in a company where a ton of romantic relationships developed, aptly called "showmances". When you're in close proximity with the same group for so long, inevitably you form a tight emotional bond. Especially when you're on the road with only each other for companionship. You work long hours, you get completely loopy, you share close quarters, you end up doing EVERYTHING together. It's unavoidable.

I feel like with a two person group touring the world non-stop, particularly when their sexuality is the main focus of what they do (or was at the time) it'd be hard to separate the real emotions from the fabricated ones. Especially when you're displaying fabricated emotions for a majority of your waking hours. For example; if I have to kiss the same person every night it's one thing, because at the end of the show I stop playing the character and go home. Yet when they kissed on stage, they'd have to keep that image up even after the show. Every second they were in public, they were maintaining that image wherever they went, making it practically habitual. I feel at some point it didn't just become second nature, but genuine.

As for the reality of the current situation. Yulya's pregnant, appears to be happy with the status quo. I don't know Lena's situation. If she's with the lawyer, if she isn't. She's private about her private life, and that's completely fair. All though, what bugs the crap out of me is how in nearly EVERY interview she says the phrase "we're not lesbians, we just love each other," which makes me feel more and more like she's a lesbian, personally. I never thought she was until she started cramming the idea that she wasn't down our throats. Well... and once when I saw this cute but geeky and gay outfit she was wearing. She's adorable though, I can't fault her for being frumpy on occasion. Wink

I don't think their sexual orientation matters at all. When they look at each other you can tell there's a deep love there. I think return_to_hades said it best. They are soulmates. They've been through life experiences together in a way that only the two of them can truly understand. They'll always share the special bond of growing up in the spotlight, seeing the world, being a unit. They fit. They understand each other perfectly without having to say a word.
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 12:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Annushka писал(а):
Цитата:
yea i wouldn't doubt if this baby is in some way connected to lena ansd yulia is just not telling us in what way she is connected to this baby.

Shock Wait... how is that even... are you saying... oh never mind.

Next time on All Her Children: Who is the real father? Parviz and Lena anxiously await the paternity test results, but Yulya hides a secret so shocking it could change everything...

looooooool!! Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud U rock

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 2:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Annushka писал(а):
All though, what bugs the crap out of me is how in nearly EVERY interview she says the phrase "we're not lesbians, we just love each other," which makes me feel more and more like she's a lesbian, personally. I never thought she was until she started cramming the idea that she wasn't down our throats. Well... and once when I saw this cute but geeky and gay outfit she was wearing. She's adorable though, I can't fault her for being frumpy on occasion. Wink

Lol I kinda agree with this.. I don't know why but Lena is stressing the fact that she has a bf and she is not a lesbian way too much. Add to that how we don't see her with a lot of guys.. And add how she said in one interview about her first kiss with a boy "I don't like it" and then corrected herself "I didn't like it" lol.. Whereas Yulia is very open about it... I don't know. Their sexual orientation really doesn't matter for me. Like I said, I just want them to be happy and I see real happiness when they are together. (Sorry, I don't think Yulia looks happy in the pics with Parviz) But if they are happy in their relationships with other people and they are just really good friends, that's also perfectly fine. Smile Like RTH said, they are soulmates. And nothing changes that.

Yulen believer Smile

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Antonela

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 11:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
For those who talk about a YulLen baby, I hope you are joking. That is biologically not possible. Not just improbable, it is impossible. (unless of course you think YulLen baby is a turkey baster baby). Well Lena is connected to Yulia and Parviz's child, just like she is connected to Vika. She is Yulia's close friend and will be a part of the child's life.

annushka писал(а):
I'm an actor and have been in a company where a ton of romantic relationships developed, aptly called "showmances". When you're in close proximity with the same group for so long, inevitably you form a tight emotional bond. Especially when you're on the road with only each other for companionship. You work long hours, you get completely loopy, you share close quarters, you end up doing EVERYTHING together. It's unavoidable.

I think you have raised a relevant point with the example of "showmances". A very close professional relationship which involves faking of a relationship can start blurring lines. There may not be a real relationship, but there is always something between the two people blurring the lines.

annuskha писал(а):
I don't know Lena's situation. If she's with the lawyer, if she isn't. She's private about her private life, and that's completely fair. All though, what bugs the crap out of me is how in nearly EVERY interview she says the phrase "we're not lesbians, we just love each other," which makes me feel more and more like she's a lesbian, personally. I never thought she was until she started cramming the idea that she wasn't down our throats. Well... and once when I saw this cute but geeky and gay outfit she was wearing. She's adorable though, I can't fault her for being frumpy on occasion.

You know in all honestly Lena stumps me. Sometimes I am convinced that she is the real lesbian. She does seem overboard in denying lesbianism but yet stressing the fact that they love each other. She is way more ambiguous that Yulia.

Yulia talks like she knows what men are all about. But the way Lena talks about men makes me feel as if she probably has never dated a man, and seems to be idealistic about boyfriend behavior. Maybe that is her personality and the way Lena is. But in all honesty Lena will sometimes have my gaydar screaming GAY and I find myself unable to reason with my dar to think otherwise.

In the end yeah, soulmates does some it up beautifully. Sometimes I wonder what some YulLen believers want. IMO you cannot have anything better than a true emotional connection of a soulmate.
jesus christ,i know it is imposibile,but come on,parviz is the father,we all know that,but just like yul said"vika is only mine and lenas" and this baby will be yulias and lenas! and rth,you are getting me wrong every time i say something,think about that before u say something ok?
goodbye my friend,i know you're gone,you said you're gone but I can still feel you here,its NOT the end,you gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear,so glad we made it,time will never change it...
Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 12:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Yulia talks like she knows what men are all about. But the way Lena talks about men makes me feel as if she probably has never dated a man, and seems to be idealistic about boyfriend behavior. Maybe that is her personality and the way Lena is.

You know, I've often thought that exact thing. I can only rationalize it with their drastically different views of the world. I feel like Yulya is a maneater and Lena dreams of prince charming. However, once you've dated enough guys you realize that prince charming doesn't really exist and all men have their flaws. I feel like if she went through a break-up, it must have opened her eyes to the fact that men aren't perfect. But maybe she really is just THAT optimistic. Or naive?

Цитата:
But in all honesty Lena will sometimes have my gaydar screaming GAY and I find myself unable to reason with my dar to think otherwise.

LMAO! So true! SO SO true!
David1

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 1:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have took Number 2,
YulLen is being one with the force (There is more to them than just friends)
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 2:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

For all YuLen Believers. There's a little hope that I found out. Laughing Out Loud
Well, generell it's an old sentences:
"Someone who doesn't close his eyes while he/she kiss someone, you don't love him truly."

So let's check...

Lena:

Yulia:

Yulia AND Lena:

o__O, don't get me wrong. But in YuLen are more passion while they kissing each other!

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 4:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
o__O, don't get me wrong. But in YuLen are more passion while they kissing each other!

I can't say either way because I've never seen them kissing anyone else (except in the picture above), but I definitely agree that the passion is there.

Was that picture from Wetten Das? I was SO upset that they cut away from that moment. Anything involving a wind machine is guaranteed to be hot. Wink

Even when they aren't kissing there's an intense chemistry between them that I believe cannot be faked. Well it can, but I think it requires infinitely better acting skills than either of the girls possess. It'd require consciously creating subtleties in physical actions to reveal deeper emotions. Some actors go through years of professional training and STILL can't achieve that realism.

Semi OT on the Lena thing again: This outfit is like an 11 on a gay scale of 1 - 10. The bandana is a Russian thing, fair enough, but the rest... Aaaah Lena Katina. You are so effing adorable. Priceless.

Antonela

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 8:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

damn, i agree,their kisses are full of passion,but who is this guy with lena?is this new pic or old?
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 10:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

that pic is an old picture of lena ant andrey yea one of the many versons of andrey that is

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ATTITUDE

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 10:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Annushka писал(а):
Цитата:

That's not necessarily true.

I'm an actor and have been in a company where a ton of romantic relationships developed, aptly called "showmances".

As for the reality of the current situation. Yulya's pregnant, appears to be happy with the status quo. I don't know Lena's situation. If she's with the lawyer, if she isn't. She's private about her private life, and that's completely fair. All though, what bugs the crap out of me is how in nearly EVERY interview she says the phrase "we're not lesbians, we just love each other," which makes me feel more and more like she's a lesbian, personally. I never thought she was until she started cramming the idea that she wasn't down our throats.

I don't think their sexual orientation matters at all. They fit. They understand each other perfectly without having to say a word.

Annushka. Your entire post has very good points. Good to see another intelligent well thought post about YuLen. Your signature "There is such a concept as humor... but not everyone catches it sometimes."
-Lena Katina is what t.A.T.u. is all about.

Glad to see fans In-tuned with certain things. Sometimes is sad to see someone trying so hard. For that matter 2007 is going down as “craamming down your throats” team effort that Lena and Yulia are not friends, just close person. Smiling.

There always been a timing thing going on with Yulia or PR and the media. Tug of war.

The latest timing: Tatu NTV You Won't Believe It 27.10.2007. It was postponed several times and when they do show it Yulia beats them with a nice reference towards Parviz in her diary.

Another example that comes to mind. I remember thinking the whole timing with Yulia was odd. Around the first week of February she is at an art gallery Rolling Stone. She is also at an opening of some type of karoake club opening with Timati all over her. That same week Muz Tv shows the Yulia, Timati, Vlad at the karoake club drug fiasco. It is almost like she srambled to leave town. The next thing we knew she was in a warm country, her diary mentions Thailand. Almost like let me cover my ass with the fans and this person in Thailand. Presumably Parviz, before Muz-Tv shows airs.

By the way Yulia, nice hand picked photos. Next time their is a photo opportunity do fans a favor turn around and tickle Parviz at the last minute. So we can see how much he really likes to be with you. Some of us are still waiting for the Thailand photos.

Similiarities:
October 22, 2007
"...I love Parvis so much! It's the first man in my life, with whom we have fun together, get tired together.."
http://www.tatu.ru/en/dnevnik.html?id=585&l=en

November 15, 2005
"...Lenok is beside me, so the family is here! Finally we will share one bed, eat from one plate… I love her so much!"
http://www.tatu.ru/dnevnik.html?id=188&l=en&page=2

Let's not forget from a entertainment point of view. Entertainers websites in this case tatu.ru and blogs for the most part are an additional marketing and PR tool of releasing reliable or not so reliable information out to the public, including diaries.

Let me get back to what really is on my mind is: WTF happened to t.A.T.u.?
Since when and why YuLen even cared and decided to make 2007 the year that t.A.T.u. will go down in music history as the duo band of Lena and Yulia, we love each other, as sisters of course, to a trio band in your face heterosexual vixens of Parviz, Yulia and third wheel Lena? Meow! When did he audition to be a member of t.A.T.u? Is he going to be the bass-baritone or the wimpy vibrato? What the f**k is this latest PR chess game moved? YuLen are making it very clear they are into "Richards" and not into each other. Am I right or wrong? I can not believe I miss this. LOL. Actually that is good thing. That means I have a life or something. Smile

Side Note: In the western continent Richard has a unique nickname of endearment. Wink.

My guess is Beliy Plashik video will be the final nail hammered into the coffin of YuLen, t.A.T.u. and ending the alternative lifestyle perception once and for all and with a bang. Imagine if in the white robe music video it turns out their career or image was in Yulia's unstable mind or dreams after all it seems she is in some type of restrained environment. Making 2005-2006 possibly including their entire career unreal or fake. For example DALLAS who shot JR. season. The viewers were led to believe the main character was killed and it turned out to be a dream that lasted the whole season. Brilliant! http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/id288.htm

That would explain the lyrics of Beliy Plashik. That would tie into L I. The drawing of the line.

Some of us should and can understand if they go out to promote a same sex love undertone movie. Most likely YuLen will be bombarded with the L questions. Yes, the Love questions HA! HA! and not allowed to talk about the movie.

Media: Well! Are you or are you not?
Yulia: My family is over there, ask them. See my husband/boyfriend and my children.- Pointing to the side.
Lena: And another one on the way. - Rolling her eyes.

What if?
If t.A.T.u would have been of same sex alternative lifestyle? Or even better for believers, for Lena and Yulia to sucumbs to their YuLen love without caring about the worlds religion opinion about them. New and old fans would come out of the woodwork, Lena and Yulia would continued to rule the world. The western continent would continued to loved them to pieces. Aah! Wake up cyber-peeps! And finally some fans would continue to enjoy their music and message instead of scandals, for years to come.

You can not make a person or a musical band feel who and what they are not. Maybe the gay pride attendance was a test run for YuLen and management and it backfired and scared the girls back to reality. Yulia and Lena always said they are not of alternative same sex lifestyle and Lena apparently is very persistent about expressing how she is not so gay to the point of nuance. Yulia is so Bi-straight that she rather be known as a home breaker, having casual affairs left and right with married or emotionally unavailable men including getting pregnant and interrupting her career, etc. than to be known for a long-term stable relationship with another woman. Go figure!

In a positive note t.A.T.u proved and continue to prove there is a void for a positive role model for the young same sex alternative lifestyle society in Russian and the rest of the world. In the brief image period the band helped some fans through emotional hard times. It is what it is - t.A.T.u was never a role model and was not able to fulfilled that void. The pretenced was brief but hurtful to alternative same sex communities, a lot of fans and as we can see Yulia and Lena’s long term career. Hoping for 2008 to fair much better and be about Lena and Yulia chemistry or essence, but I am afraid one of them is gone.

"...fans of alternative sexual orientation thought that we lied and betrayed them. This is not true! We’ve never done that..."
http://www.tatu.ru/en/news.html?id=515&page=9. Some of us believe that they believe their own personal crap, sorry, truth or they are in denial. They seem to omit, give sarcastic, ambiguous and not correct outrageous information for many years. Now they have an image they do not want. Although the image is good and is what made them famous, but unfortunately it was fake. A lot of young fans thinking they had a role model who understood them got hurt and no longer believe in their message. I would not mind to be proven wrong?

To think that t.A.T.u. had the best message any band could have taken on in a society like Russia and the rest of the world. They could have gone down in the world’s entertainment history as the face of tolerance, acceptance and free love. Instead, they will always have an asterisk next to their awesome first album and possibly second album, in most fans/people memories as FAKE and the message of free love as a LIE.

I heard someone in close proximity ask: Acting aside, how can t.A.T.u. or anyone can possibly understand the LGBT community, when they are not even close to ever being in-love including the physical interaction with someone of the same sex? That question got me thinking. I really do not have a real answer, some many factors comes into place, but it would make it more confusing. The only thing that came to my mind was the word DENIAL. O.K. I do not have an answer!

Please concentrate on your music and everything else will eventually fall into place. money, love, success, acceptance, etc.

All in the mind with a dose of Yulia’ s dry sense humor. Be good cyber-peeps.

YuliaBaby
You miss this one: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb320/ATTITUDE_012/Openeyeskiss.jpg LOL

Now disregard everything you just read. It is all fake, all lies. I learned from the best, my spiritual and moral guides are Yulia and Lena. Not! So far, I just simply like their music. Okie! Dokie!

Darn! I spilled Red Wine all over my White Robe! I am going to wear colored robes from now on.

ATTITUDE gloomy and tired. I am going to bed again and try to sleep. ATTITUDE out.  Wink Rolling Eyes

P.S. cyber-peeps police, please forgive my english structure and grammer. Smile
Katina-Volkova-OUCH!: PSYCHOLOGY MANIPULATION AT BEST-Observing Listening, Learning- Geez! I stated "concentrate on your music" not commit career suicides. Nevertheless on physical appearance. BDD is a bitch... Lucky surgeons-$$. So Be Happy & Really! Really Smile! Good Luck to all. 2011.
David1

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 11:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am thinking number 2 Smile
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 31, 2007 4:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

haha nice pictures everyone.. they sum everything up so beautifully Smile like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words..

RTH, i agree.. it cannot get any better soulmates. once you have that, what else do you want/need?

oh btw, some of my friends with gaydars also comment on the same thing about lena. i think yulia looks obviously bi, with the way she sometimes dresses and acts, which is all very cute Smile with lena though, it's not so obvious at first glance but there are some lena moments when it screams lesbian lol, like that pic you put Annushka.

ATTITUDE very good points about the connection between Yulia's certain acts and the media. maybe this is the work of the PR manager of t.A.T.u. and if that's the case, wow. there seems to be a pattern though. like, a few days after they did the gay pride events and after that heartfelt letter they wrote to the fans, we found out that Yulia was pregnant. it seems like whenever there is too much discussion/info on Yulia and Lena's relationship, a new man or a new gossip appears... just my observation of the past few incidents

Yulen believer Smile

Antonela

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 31, 2007 8:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

David1 писал(а):
I am thinking number 2 Smile
heh,and i agree with you Wink ,and i really love that diary entry of yulia,"we will finally share one bed,eat from one plate.." that shows how she really missed lena,and that she loves her.they have been through everything,the good and bad things together,and their love is much stronger now.yulen is strong,and maybe yul loves that robot,but deep inside her heart,i believe her love for lena is unreplacible. that is my opinion.
VML

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 31, 2007 5:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YuliaBaby писал(а):

Yulia AND Lena:

Oh this is when Lena was at her hottest.
She was sexy back then.
Now she just looks frumpy and prude.
Sad

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 31, 2007 9:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YuliaBaby писал(а):
For all YuLen Believers. There's a little hope that I found out. Laughing Out Loud
Well, generell it's an old sentences:
"Someone who doesn't close his eyes while he/she kiss someone, you don't love him truly."

So let's check...

Lena:

Yulia:

Yulia AND Lena:

i love this post and all the photographic "evidence"! thx for posting!
Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 31, 2007 9:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wooooow ATTITUDE, nice post. So many points to address. I'm going to have to do it piece by piece because my brain is still absorbing everything. (I don't know what your native language is, but you communicate incredibly insightfully in English. No apologies needed!)

A really great point you brought up was the timing of PR. I'd never thought about it, but it really does seem that the PR is cleverly timed. They may not have control over the tabloids and such, but they certainly have complete control over the blogs and knowledge of when interviews will be published. It almost seems like a clever device to maintain their heterosexuality while keeping YuLen believers happy (who they KNOW make up a core group of their fan following). They throw something out there and let people interpret it however they choose. Those who want to believe it has a deeper YuLen meaning can read it as such. Those who think that they're simply sisterly have the fall back of the evidence of their respective boyfriends. The example you gave was perfect.

Speaking of boyfriends... After looking over old diary entries, I've decided Tolik or Anatoliy is code for some girl's name. Anya? Tanya? Ana... stasia? NASTYA! Lol. Kidding. KIDDING No... no conspiracy theory there. I do think the code-name thing could be plausible though. Perhaps because I know a few who have done the code-name game. I'm bisexual, had a boyfriend, dumped him, and had a serious relationship with a girl for about a year. People at work would ask me about my boyfriend and it just seemed simpler to keep him in the picture. Eva became Evan and that was that. How does this relate to YuLen?

Weeeell... I feel like Lena and her religion are a major factor in Lena's constant public denial of the relationship. Perhaps as she got older she started to seriously think about the possibility of going to hell for homosexuality. Also: A. I think her father (and possibly other members of her family) would have a coronary if he thought his daughter was really a lesbian, which I'm sure she's aware of. B. I think she'd somehow feel guilty for it (despite all of the positive role model speeches) C. Sometimes it feels LESS gay if you're with someone and it's not on public display, especially if only say, a handful of your closest closest friends know about it.

Soooo... if YuLen IS genuine, it'd probably only slip out when they're on stage, as that's an acceptable and almost expected place for them to display affection. We've ALL seen the eye f*cking that goes on there.

THIS was from a soundcheck. No audience members to play up the gay for...

Then you've also got behind the scenes and when Lena's drunk (eXpisode 17 anyone?).

As far as being able to have any kind of solid 'relationship', I think Ms. Katina would shy away from such scandalous behaviour because everything they do is under such scrutiny. In short, I blame Lena and her silly internalized homophobia for the lack of YuLen activity. I mean... for heaven's sake. We've all seen the way Yulya looks at her. It's an open invitation. Yulya's bagged two married men, how this silly little redhead can resist her is beyond me.

Цитата:

LMAO! We should keep count of how many people refer to Lena as frumpy. It's just so damn cute of her. Maybe it's because Yulya's such the fashionista that comparatively, Lena's standard uniform of jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt/hoodie/sweater have a serious frump factor. I love that she's a simple girl, albeit perhaps frumpy and prude.

Edited to add: Lena... WTF? Please come out so I can stop posting pictures of your gay outfits on the forum.
P.S. You still look hot. Embrace it.

Последний раз редактировалось: Annushka (Ср Окт 31, 2007 10:46 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
VML

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 31, 2007 10:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Annushka писал(а):

Цитата:

LMAO! We should keep count of how many people refer to Lena as frumpy. It's just so damn cute of her. Maybe it's because Yulya's such the fashionista that comparatively, Lena's standard uniform of jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt/hoodie/sweater have a serious frump factor. I love that she's a simple girl, albeit perhaps frumpy and prude.

But she doesn't just wear jeans and a t-shirt.
She wears huge baggy shirts or sweaters.
And may I add that those shirts and sweaters are UGLY.
She always covers up her beauty.
Where as Yulya exploits it.
Lena always looks great in videos, and photoshoots because someone else is dressing her.
I dunno. She's just....Lena.
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38, 39, 40  След.
Страница 22 из 40

Перейти: