Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Do you write crap and propaganda on your blog.tatu.ru...?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 26, 2007 6:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Do you write crap and propaganda on your blog.tatu.ru...? Ответить с цитатой

Honestly people what is that all about?
I have a good idea why we now have this blog system in place.

I remember Dean having the idea of a 'concert blog' being part of the fan-club. And that we would have a place for people to post pictures and write what they though about the concerts we have been to. But instead of being part of the fan-club area. The blog now is its own thing. I haven’t really had time to look at it until now. But really what is this all out. We have gossip and arguments over stupid things. A forum is intended for discussion not a blog.

People should use the right place to post things, you know

And I'm not totally innocent; yeah I don’t post reports or anything like that. Mainly because I haven’t ever had the chance to go to a concert. But I still only post about things that are stressing me. I don’t go bad mouthing people and making false claims. Or claim to represent 90% of all tatu fans.

So their a little ranting and raving from me. And before I get back to work dose anyone agree with me?

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 26, 2007 7:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I agree with you completely.

I have taken a particular dislike to "crazy_malchik" - his blog is full of utter rubbish, inaccurate information etc. He claims that we all want to have old demos included on the new album- this is not true. After being questioned he chose to respond offensively.

The blog system was not meant to be used in this way.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 26, 2007 8:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Blogs are blogs, people can write whatever they want, all sorts of crap can go on there!

Nobody forces anybody to read it, it's just what they think / want to say.

Sometimes there's good stuff on there, sometimes it literally is crap, but that's why it's on a blog. Not on the forums! Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 26, 2007 8:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lol, you just want to defend him because he thinks you're so awesome! Craving
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 26, 2007 8:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

3BE3DbI писал(а):
Lol, you just want to defend him because he thinks you're so awesome! Craving

I didn't defend him, I defended the blogs in general.
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 26, 2007 8:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Craving Suuuuure you did!
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 26, 2007 8:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YYYYYYYESSSS he did Craving
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 27, 2007 1:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You all kinda missed the point.

A dont think theirs anything wrong with blogs and I wasnt saying blogs are bad, freedom of speech is a necessary thing. Its what makes the internet great. And I didnt want to single anyone out, I was just using a random example.

But even you all must agree theirs a difference between crap and simply making false claims. Its why we have a rule in the forums saying people cannot quote “Zhizn” (Жизнь) or dni.ru (Дни.Ру) as a source. And in relation to the forums thats probaly the reason this place went to hell and back because of all the rubbish that was allowed in 'All about t.A.T.u'

And when that did happen and everyone got all histerical and started posting crazy things and got all worried over GOSSIP....! You know what I done. I sat back and laughed, you cant do anything else but laugh when (and not only once but a few times) lots of people got into a blind panic over gossip. And im sure the source of the gossip had a good laugh as well.

As for tatu blogs in general I also have no problem with them, but you cant say your not the slightest bit annoyed, when we actually get something new after for asking for something for so long. (And not something simple either. A feature, system, that one or a few of the tech staff at this site has put some amount of effort into making it work) For it then to be a new place for gossip to spread....?

You think managment will give us anything else after this, if its being used to spit at them?

Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 11:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I know their will always be people like this. I don't know why. But that dosnt mean we should all just sit their and not say anything about it.

And I didnt say moderate the blogs either.

But people shouldnt just aknoladge, what could be considered slander in some cases, and just let it be. Im surprised more of you that have a blog on this site and actually write interesting things in them don't care....

And while a few people might not spoil it for the rest of us, now. Who is to say it will stay small and not spread. One day it might be a few people writing crap. The next it might only be the few people writing interesting blogs and the rest is crap.

The respect mod was only a small number below peoples avatars and look at the way that was abused. And I dont think it will happen but the blog (which is a personal thing) could be used like that. Sure you can delete stuff. But what if your being hounded daily?

Ok that might be worst case, and probaly not ever going to happen.
But then fires always start small.

Hopefully this thread actually shows were all not like that, you know.

ATTITUDE

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 02, 2007 10:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jeez! I thought I was somewhat computer/internet literate, but gosh the blog thing has been a nightmare from the very beginning for me. Now it completely disappeared – blank page.

I guess Jon and maybe Insider may like blank pages, since is being miss-used to the point that “could be considered slander in some cases”. Teasing.

The way I see it is as an entertainment when is crap and valuable when is real and a choice not to read or reply. Beautiful, it is. Knowing what type of fan base you are dealing with. They are still fans. I laugh and sometimes I am in awed when I read some of the blogs including Insiders. I do respect what they are writing; Bloggers have different motivations or reasons to express themselves, just as I intend to do. Boring is not. Do not get me wrong, I also understand Jon's point of view and another thing, Grammar! What Grammar? Structure? Not for me. English is not my native language. I do try when not tired. But who cares about my opinion, it just an over the top opinion like everything else I will attempt to jot down.

I know for some of you it has been smooth going with the blog, but for some of us it has been the opposite. I am also very aware that there are still working on glitches. I had to briefly express myself, here. Forgive me.

And the filtering through of bad press and/or gossip to the forum among other issues. I thought they are guidelines, policies or rules in place for this prevention. At the least being prevented or being checked by mods/Admins. Unfortunate this is not the first time I read about these rules, policies and power trip/struggle/censorship happenings. Who is making the decisions to allowed that to happen behind the scene? So please correct me if I am wrong on not following the rules, policies or guidelines, but do not attempt censoring my opinions and/or speculatioms. Smiling.

I enter this forum not knowing much about it. It was by coincidence , thanks to Flypeside, that I join the forum so I am learning as I get familiar with some of you. Believe me I got to like a hand full of you guys. Will see how long that will last. Even though I do not communicate with you on a closer level. I like it like that. Sorry I am listening to I Like It Like That Vol.2 right at this moment that someone left behind:)

Note to myself: The blog is free and provided by t.A.T.u. Team and another team working very hard behind it. - So be grateful. Okie Dokie, self.

Dean,
Wow! Kittens that broke Finding t.A.T.u. Movie blog. I guess my blog problems are irrelevant compare to that. Good luck, party and study hard at the University.

Jon,
To think all this rambling, just may be a preview of all future ATTITUDES’S blog entries. No Promises and if I get it back. Scary. It may not be good for some of you. LOL. All crap. Right, Jon? Earnestly, I do like the way you and a few others think and express yourselves. Decency rates high in my book of life along with a bad sense of humor, let me see. Yeah! Sure, why not. Lately one of your friends has been visiting me, you know Mr. Stress. This guy is a pain in the neck. I am about to kick him senseless and send him to Insider. They/he/she can have him. They seem to handle and entertain The Stress family with no difficulty. You know taking their time, because of career interruption. Can not wait for that bundle of joy to enter this world. Smiling.

Marco,
Hey! Are you behaving and staying out of trouble? I think not. Take care.

RTH and Dean,
Agree with you guys the most. Hopefully I thought this through.

If this post or any part of this post does not belong here, feel free to remove/delete or move to appropriate thread, because I am maxed out on energy to do it myself.

ATTITUDE OUT! Very Tired. Nighty – Night. Snoring and drooling all over the pillow. Liar! Learning from The Best. Not!
http://blog.tatu.ru/ATTITUDE
Katina-Volkova-OUCH!: PSYCHOLOGY MANIPULATION AT BEST-Observing Listening, Learning- Geez! I stated "concentrate on your music" not commit career suicides. Nevertheless on physical appearance. BDD is a bitch... Lucky surgeons-$$. So Be Happy & Really! Really Smile! Good Luck to all. 2011.
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 02, 2007 10:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Marco,
Hey! Are you behaving and staying out of trouble? I think not. Take care.

I don´t really think that i care Smile
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: