Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Yulia and Lena's Love Lives (version 2.0.1)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38, 39, 40  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Do You believe in YulLen
YulLen is for weak minded fools (It's just a job - showbiz)
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
YulLen is being one with the force (There is more to them than just friends)
52%
 52%  [ 71 ]
Yulia and Lena are like Luke and Leia (They are simply sisterly/friendly)
31%
 31%  [ 43 ]
My mind is in two galaxies (I can't decide)
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
Всего голосов : 136

Автор Сообщение
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 22, 2007 3:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laera писал(а):

But, I agree. No matter how manythingsmay change in their lives and personal lives, they will most likely always stay together. Wasn't there an interview in which one of them said that they could easily imagine growing old with the other, or something like that?

Point is, they're giving us every assurance in the book that being in t.A.T.u. or being out of t.A.T.u. will do little to change their special little friendship. I believe the word is 'unconditional' hah.

I think that was in expedition actually. I remember Lena saying that she can imagine Yulia and herself, 90 year old grandmas, still walking in the park hand-in-hand. Now, it must be a very special relationship if you can imagine yourself with a person when you are 90. And the fact that they are holding hands in Lena's imagination shows that they are very close.

def, that really sounds interesting.... why would she say i'm pregnant but it's temporary. i wonder if it was a reliable source.

Yulen believer Smile

"The bigger you are the stronger I love you" From Lena to Yulia
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
xena225

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 22, 2007 4:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ipek писал(а):
why would she say i'm pregnant but it's temporary.

Because a pregnancy is usually over after 9 months which makes it temporary indeed (as opposed to everlasting). I think that was a very funny remark by the way. Yul has such a great sense of humour. :)

ipek, that was a great scene, I agree that this indeed emphasized and confirmed the belief that Lena and Yulia see themselves as being in each other's lives forever. Everlasting (as opposed to temporary). ;)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
ATTITUDE

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 22, 2007 6:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Part IV

Lena, you’re the book worm one. You sounded like you were from the 18th century.

“think computers should be dosed.” What? How old are you, again. Never mind. I know you are kidding, Right! I am hoping you both are. Good one Lena – My advice, you are the reader of the two order PCs for Dummies book at any book store web site. No! no web- site, sorry and ome back to this millennium. I hope you do have a sense of humor. Pretty Please!! You are loved here anyway!! –

I am not sure if I entirely believe that. But that’s my problem.

Side Note: And of course, computers are crap. You and Lena did not speak to kindly about computers and the Internet on that Interview. Your fans do wait for you to write something on your diary. Did you realize they were showing your own forum in between scenes? Wait a minute! You were doing it again, messing around with the media, and we got caught in the crossfire. I know you did not mean to do that.

Yulia you have a very nice PowerBook you got in 2005. Now is not the time to be shy about it. You know how to use a laptop. There is a photo circulating around, where you are at an airport, with Sven kneeling next to you, with one of your boobs, almost exposed and I am pretty sure Sven did not say anything to you about that. Yeah, I remember Lena laying on top of a suite case taking a nap. Evidence, you do know how to use one. Since Lena and you are so close, she must have pick up some knowledge from you. Darn! I forgot it is knowledge from the boyfriend Tolik or Anatoliy. I prefer Tolya sounds like Yulia when you say it fast.

Write in your diary. Lie to us! But write something. Anything. O.K I take that back. No lying, Lord knows we have our share of that. Anyway why am I am mentioning the Lord. He or she has nothing to do with this. Those darn Yellow Presses. I can believe they got lucky, and the latest reported news turn out to be true. Did you have any hands on that, Yul? Anyone you know?

Because there is a familiar face and name in POD, Expedition, ORT_Pust_Govoriat Lyundi Invalidi debate, Than at the Ten Inch Club smiling with your manager, And apparently in the Circus with Stars because he is listed as the reporter that announce your so call marriage. Coincidence or Is it a case of you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours kind suspicious behavior. O.K. no more speculating on this or I will get in trouble.

I need to deputize some fans as P.I.’s (Private Investigator) to find out the real love of YuLen. I know is there.

Back to Diary! What Diary? Shoot, I forgot already. Oh, year here we go.

Where are the pictures of Thailand? Come on we already know who went with you or don’t we. Sorry I do not mention his name here. Girl! What’s up with that? Fans want pictures, and please do not be clever and show us the ocean, the sky, Hotel, etc. You know what fans want to see.

Believers I am trying. I am on your side believe it or not. Jingle bells, jingle bells, again. What the heck!! Where’s that coming from I am having what Lena had on May 11 "By the way, sometimes, when I start writing to you, I get this “empty head” thing…"

Come on Yul, Lena’s significant other. I will even dictate to you what to write:
Hi fans, All good with me. Love Vika, New tatoo you see soon. You know I want five kids. I have Vika that’s one. My OBGYN told me I am having quads. I so happy. That make five. I won’t have to interrupt our carreer anymore. But than it would be Lena’s turn. Oops!

Side Note: They do everything together. It is really not a surprise. It’s Lena’s turn. Wow! All in fun.

Once again, cyper-peeps its all the name of humor. I take full responsibility. My ATTITUDE is kicking in.

YuLen sometimes gives me a headache with all the spinning they do. They are so unique, another reason fans love them. It’s call being adorable. IvOrIeS FoReVer.

To Be Continue…
Katina-Volkova-OUCH!: PSYCHOLOGY MANIPULATION AT BEST-Observing Listening, Learning- Geez! I stated "concentrate on your music" not commit career suicides. Nevertheless on physical appearance. BDD is a bitch... Lucky surgeons-$$. So Be Happy & Really! Really Smile! Good Luck to all. 2011.
ATTITUDE

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 22, 2007 6:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

M.A.S.H.A. писал(а):
OT: well, i am retireing from forums now...all of them. im withdrawing to solitude for a little bit...see-ya when i come back!!! (if i come back)
Маша

Good luck. See you when you are ready. No need to understand Brady Bunch.

InsideOut писал(а):
I humbly request a response to Volkova's and Katina's words from a MUZ TV interview about the upcoming movie (transcript here)->>http://www.yulia-volkova.com/en/interviews/tatu_come_back.html

Цитата:

Any thoughts?
Btw, I believe they are in love, in one way or another... but I'm personally not gonna spin my head over it.

03-2007 About Movie Tatu Come Back Plot Muz TV - All I can say very interesting choice of words from Yulia and Lena. I believe there is a topic or thread somewhere in this forum where fans talked in-depth about it. Fans gave very good arguments and point of views. But I can not remember where.

But, I do have strong thoughs about this particular interview and Gay Pride and the МК-Sunday newspaper /Russia 2-2007 issue. For whatever reason they stand out to me.

Weeks later, It seem to me some pieces to the puzzle have surfaced and continue surfacing, So, I am starting to understand some meaning to their madness.

billiechaz писал(а):
ATTITUDE wrote:
Цитата:
I know the difference between a respectful response and a disdainful response.
I know you were not being rude. All good. Thank you for responding and trying to explain. They are “BBF”. But I got to tell you, it is just hard to believe that there is not more than meets the eye and boyfriends and children - just makes it more intriguing. Still pondering.

Thank you for the response ^^

I think that Yulia and Lena are just so comfortable with each other...and so compatable, even if Yulia has another child...or Lena gets married, theres always going to be that special place that they have for each other...hrm...i'm gonna need to contemplate this.

*goes to sort out his body image issues*

Just one thing that is missing, a line not to be cross. They would be perfect together. A chosen open relationship. Thanks for trying with me, don't give up on me either. Smiling.

Laera писал(а):
billiechaz писал(а):
*goes to sort out his body image issues*

Good luck with that...I'm still working on mine. :p

Unless we look like Yulia and Lena Mere Mortals have to deal with what is giving.

xena225 писал(а):
ipek писал(а):
why would she say i'm pregnant but it's temporary.

Because a pregnancy is usually over after 9 months which makes it temporary indeed (as opposed to everlasting). I think that was a very funny remark by the way. Yul has such a great sense of humour. :)

And a dry one which makes hard to tell when she being serious and when she is not. Although this one was obvious.

Def:
Expedition two is a good episode It showed a lot closeness between them.
Katina-Volkova-OUCH!: PSYCHOLOGY MANIPULATION AT BEST-Observing Listening, Learning- Geez! I stated "concentrate on your music" not commit career suicides. Nevertheless on physical appearance. BDD is a bitch... Lucky surgeons-$$. So Be Happy & Really! Really Smile! Good Luck to all. 2011.
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 22, 2007 6:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ATTITUDE this is not the most important post i ever made but i did laugh so much reading your one (although i can´t understand if i am supposed to) but big R+ goes to you the changing theme (is it / is it not) was adorable so cute
and still funny at same G**d***n time you are freaking me out but+ goes to you : ) (and this was reply to part4)
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 22, 2007 7:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

really why is yulia hiding out from her blog she always used to be so open with her fans it was one thing i sure looked forward to reading but i don't know if we made her mad if we i did i hope she'll forgive us and come back to writing in her blog

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 23, 2007 2:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RTH... excellent points again..

I also cannot help but notice how Lena did not mention Tolya's birthday, or what they did, or what present she got for him. Like she has no problem mentioning the earrings Yulia got her, which I believe have a special significance, and wishing Yulia a happy birthday in such a sincere and loving way but she completely misses out on Tolya's birthday. Another interesting thing, which probably is very random, is that we found out about Yulia's pregnancy on Tolya's birthday. I was expecting a diary entry from Lena on that day about her boyfriend but instead we got the confirmation that Yulia was pregnant. I just found that interesting.

And about the questions she answered.... how come she did not say be happy for Yulia and Parviz but instead said US. How is she involved with this baby? I'm sure she is very happy for Yulia being her best friend/sister but to me that answer sounded something more than that. Or maybe she already sees herself as a part of Yulia's children's lives.

Also, don't you think it's interesting that Lena started wearing the earrings Yulia got her all of a sudden? It seems like she hasn't taken them off for a month now because wherever we see her, we see the earrings. She also never takes off Yulia's bracelet AND she started wearing the ring that I think Yulia gave her. Isn't that too much jewelery to wear from a friend? Doesn't Tolya get anything for her?

Something that I find strange is that tatu.ru did not post any pictures of Parviz, if I'm not mistaken. There are pictures from events that Yulia and Parviz attended together, and we know there are many pictures of them taken together, but for some reason tatu.ru did not post them. Maybe, Yulia wanted those pictures out of the website because he is special to her.

Yulen believer Smile

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Laera

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 23, 2007 2:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well...we know Lena likes to be highly secretive about her personal life, but I essentially agree with the majority that has been said by ipek and RTH.

I'm also pretty sure that Lena does see herself as part of Yulia's children's lives just because of the major role that she plays in Yulia's life itself. When your mother spends the good portion of a year with someone else, it's generally tough NOT to be a part of their life. As best friends, at least, it would be hard to believe that Yulia hasn't brought Lena over to play with Vika quite a few times.

I don't know about you, but I'm glad she wears that jewelry. They're beautiful! And are we absolutely certain that it is the ring that Yulia gave her? The one video I saw of that concert was sort of far away, so you couldn't really make out any details...

Of course, the website is about Yulia and Lena in formation of the band t.A.T.u. It would seem sort of logical if they left out pictures of Parviz because he doesn't have anything major to do with the music or important landmarks in the band. Not to say if he is or isn't a major part in Yulia's life.

Man, as I read the posts you guys make, everything becomes more and more under inspection. Kinda makes one think. A lot.
shadow

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 23, 2007 3:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't know how to describe that feeling between them. It's ''something'' sweet and lovely. When they are kissing and etc. I am in heaven.
ATTITUDE

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 23, 2007 8:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades: Your message is understood. All good now.

Adding to RTH’s PTPO: The Diaries entrances are favorites. They say so much, with so little words.

May 11th entry:
It did not sound to enthusiastic even though there was a special moment coming up, his birthday. It was one of the few times, possibly even the only time that it sounded distant, from all her other entries. She writes enthusiastically about her LA, Yulia, theatre, friends, Yulia, grandmother, Pashtet, puppies. Etc. Maybe she was having a bad day with this comment “By the way, sometimes, when I start writing to you, I get this “empty head” thing…” That became one of my favorite phrases., lately.

Feb 20 entry:
How many significant others you can have? If significant other is part of one whole. Just one. In this case according to the way Lena address to Yulia. Then is Yulia. Where does that leave Tolya?

June, 18th the question about Yulia expectancy:
What can I say? RTH gave a point of view. “be happy together, with us.” What does it mean you and Yulia and the baby’s father or you and Yulia or you and the Tatu Team and family? I am Leaning you mean You and Yulia, because you would have been more specific. Right? No word play.

Jun 6th muz-tv pro-news yulia
During Muz TV 2007 she said “ I simply fell in love… that’s all…and I love this man! Most likely is editing of the video. Assuming is not, all she had to do is finish the sentence. “I simply fell in love with this man” even better mention his name. Instead she uses “and”, and I love this man.

There is another way to read this, in addition too simply falling in love, she also loves this man. More than one love. Notice how good she is with words. Always leaving an out. Keeping everyone guessing. It could also be bad translation.

One thing I quickly learn from them, the moment I started to follow their music is they are experts on giving ambiguous manipulative answers mix with truth, more so Yulia than Lena. Always leaving room for an out. Maybe I am confusing that with her dry sense of humor. It really should be of no surprise because that most of if not all show business and is fun.

The closes thing they mention about their love life is boyfriends. After interviews like Nov. 23rd ’05 Oltra Moda Italian Interview among others they have referred one to each other as a boyfriend. I wonder often why such a reference. What's the meaning behind that? Is it wish thninkin? What do they expect of some fan conclusions about their personal life? They brought upon themselves a lot stuff they seem not to want and I am having fun with all this. It is with Love, YuLen with Love.

The Sharing of bed question: Way too comfortable and settled. Just my opinion. I really can not believe she choice to answer that question. When they get so much grieve about their image. Why the bravery now? Are you trying to let fans on something? They are intriguing to me, on how they conduct themselves. Giving out vibes that they shrug off afterward when question.

The ring
Yes, the ring keeps coming up. The only ring I know about is the Novosbirsk concert ring. I watched the UFA concert on Nov 7th, during the song YSSU, a fan gives Yulia a ring, and she took a look at it, and placed it on her left-hand finger. Five days later on Nov 12th Novosbirsk, when she gave a ring to Lena during the FOF song. Yulia said, “Oh, I found the ring.” And “I don’t know. Found it (ring) in my pocket a moment ago...” which is possible if she took the fan’s ring off and did not remember where she placed it. After all she seems to be wearing the same jeans on both concerts. But I believe everything else that happen was real including what Yulia said to her. Yulia surprise Lena with her quick thinking when she found the ring in her pocket and so Lena’s reaction is very real? Is their another ring?

Pondering on RTH timing:
When I first heard she was pregnant, I thought it probably happened during the two weeks in Feb. in Thailand. Based on RTH timing, it was conceived in March. – Yes, I know it means nothing, because it could happen any time. But that’s beside the point. The point is Thailand could still be open to interpretation. Coincidence on him showing up everywhere in March proofs that he the one? Yes and No. What do you think?

linkin_park_rulz:
It is interesting, because for a little while, they were writing on their diaries within a few days from each other. So this could mean some type of change. They should not be mad at fans. As artists it would not make any sense. As a human being, really, fans only know her public persona, and on the other hand she does not know fans personally, no need to be mad there, either. She is most likely very busy. Trying to do as much as she can before the birth of her baby.

marco
Thank you, I am glad you had a blast. I have the worst sense of humor. The story of my life, always scaring people with predictions that became true. BOO!
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 23, 2007 9:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

And now i am really scarred (not really but i have bad sense of humor too)

And in case this does not go to usual offtopicness i wanted to share this i am quietly waiting answers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um-v88eNQYU

This most be the loudest and cutest thing i ever seed

(i think the one who made it may be member here but i ain´t sure so i left it un-credited
def

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 23, 2007 10:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

good points!i think the diaries are very important...we can read some things beetween lines...it's incredible

"The bigger you are the stronger I love you"
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 23, 2007 10:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

def did you take a look on that video on that link i send here : ) i think it say´s more than i am saying : )
ATTITUDE

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 24, 2007 4:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Part V

Seriously:
Keep an open mind, there is enough love for everybody. It’s about building momentum here. To get it going. If not, go down trying. It won’t affect Yulia and Lena. Whether they are together or separate I hope fans will always love them for their music and essence. Although some times they drive fans crazy. This is what is so interesting about this topic.

Welcome back detectives, sorry for your force vacation, I know some of you found part time job elsewhere, but this topic also needs you.

On behave of Yulia and Lena's Love Lives (version 2.0.1) and hopefully RTH will be okay with that. I take the liberty to reinstate former Investigators off this topic, back to their jobs without pay – not enough funds this fiscal year.

I am granting all your jobs back, as Investigators. Should you accept this mission impossible, do not work to hard and enlighten the rest of us with your findings and thoughts. Let the fun begin.

Unleash the hounds, go sniff out the truth!! Waiting for your daily reports and explanations of your findings. Good Luck! My troops! Good Luck!!

Where is my respect, just for ending my non-sense? Smiling.

Be Good and Good-bye!
Attitude Out!
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 25, 2007 6:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

so what do people think of yesterday's performance in terms of yulen? to be honest, i was a little bit disappointed. from what i saw, all those moments of eye-f&*%ing, hand holding, hugging were not there :(

Yulen believer Smile

Kark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 25, 2007 9:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ipek писал(а):
so what do people think of yesterday's performance in terms of yulen? to be honest, i was a little bit disappointed. from what i saw, all those moments of eye-f&*%ing, hand holding, hugging were not there :(

You forget, Yulia IS pregnant. Wonder what "daddy" would say if he saw her and Lena kissing. After the child is born, then perhaps they will continue. :>
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
forre

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 26, 2007 12:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Love lives. Intersting, isn't it?

I read all elaborations here but there's one question I keep in mind - Has any of you actually seen Lena and Yulia off stage, in a dressing room, off cameras?
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 26, 2007 12:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

News Editor писал(а):

I read all elaborations here but there's one question I keep in mind - Has any of you actually seen Lena and Yulia off stage, in a dressing room, off cameras?

Yep, Lena was chatting to her bodyguard, and Yulia was draped over some guy from Interscope :)

At least it's not 2003, back then I'd have shattered many dreams with that sentence!
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 26, 2007 12:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

maybe i have seen them of stage maybe i haven´t but that is not the the point

Yul&Len love lives !

Последний раз редактировалось: marco (Вт Июн 26, 2007 1:29 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 26, 2007 12:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

marco писал(а):
maybe i have seen them of stage maybe i havenґt but that is not the the point Yul&Len love lives

I think News Editors point was how can you know that what you see in front of the camera is how they are when there are no cameras?

Camera's aren't with them all the time, and they are very very aware of when there are camera's taking photo's or shooting videos.

For example, last year in London, when they were shooting the video for Russian Valentine, they were both doing seperate things, until the camera switched on, then they were holding each other, laughing, looking at each other.

Maybe it's love, maybe it's force of habit!
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38, 39, 40  След.
Страница 3 из 40

Перейти: