Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Concert in Kaliningrad [Russia, 9/9/2006]
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 3:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia'sFan писал(а):
Thanks for the interview and for the pictures,Yulia looks lovely like always,i can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Do you realize there are two people (or even 6?) in tatu? Both great people!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 6:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Of course i realise that,im not blind!!!But still i comment only who i want from the pictures,and if i wanted to say something only about Yulia i said it,but these doesn't mean that Lena didn't look great too!!!
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 6:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

why people alwys do that is like sometimes lena didnt exist :S always yulia this yulia that

TATU=LENA+YULIA

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 6:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My intention wasn't that,i never said nothing bad about Lena,because she's a great person too,all the guys from the band are great,awesome,it's just that i love Yulia more,in every band we have someone that we love more and it's obvious to talk more about that person!!!
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 6:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ok guys, leave Yulia'sFan alone, she hasn't done anything wrong!
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 7:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia'sFan писал(а):
My intention wasn't that,i never said nothing bad about Lena,because she's a great person too,all the guys from the band are great,awesome,it's just that i love Yulia more,in every band we have someone that we love more and it's obvious to talk more about that person!!!

that is totally right... we all love tatu, but we ALL have a favorite girl... or a favorite musician.. i prefer Sven from all the others... why u guys get so mad about it? it has always been like this... *confused*
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 7:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks a lott Dean and thank you too devushka for being agree with me,yes it always was like that and it will always be!!!
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 7:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@ yulia`s fan I realize that you have you`re favorite one as EVERYONE in this forum and others , my coment wasnt against you or sth I generalized it! cause you cant deny that sometimes Lena is like ommited, which is not that cool, I like TATU a lot. and I have my favorite ones also. like
Lena and Troy, but honestly I LIKE them ALL ,I dont just say good things on just the two of them but all.. anyways is up to you.

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 9:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RLYAA писал(а):
@ yulia`s fan I realize that you have you`re favorite one as EVERYONE in this forum and others , my coment wasnt against you or sth I generalized it! cause you cant deny that sometimes Lena is like ommited, which is not that cool, I like TATU a lot. and I have my favorite ones also. like
Lena and Troy, but honestly I LIKE them ALL ,I dont just say good things on just the two of them but all.. anyways is up to you.

Respect!
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 9:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OT: Not that it matters and I am not trying to split hairs, but...not everyone has a favorite. I truly don't like either Lena or Yulia more than the other. For me, my favorite is the dynamics of them together--their similarities and differences, chemistry and emotion. Seriously, I could never ever pick a favorite.

So (to give the appearance of being on topic)... any more pics from Kaliningrad??

Последний раз редактировалось: Buka (Вт Сен 12, 2006 10:13 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 10:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes,someone has more pictures or videos from Kalingrad?
Property_of_Yulia

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 10:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OT: i think lena is more likely to have a successful solo career...i think yulia wouldn't have done anything without lena...and vice versa...same goes for the other band members...MPO

BUT...i'm a big huge yulia fan and she's my favorite as most of you know...but that doesn't blind my eyes...and i do demand more photos of yulia and look up the yulia photos before lena's...so i don't think there's any misunderstanding here...Yulia'sFan loves yulia...i love yulia...some ppl love lena...some ppl love tatu...they are both tatu...we love them...wait...i'm lost...where's the problem again???

BTT: me demand more photos...plus...anyone have this photo?

http://foto.rambler.ru/public/s/a/sacrificec/_photos/2/1-web.jpg

visit t.A.T.uism
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 13, 2006 3:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, I hope we get some more photos soon! That poster is to die for!

P.S. Yulia'sFan, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I just only ever see you say anything about Yulia and never Lena so I got that impression. I apologize.
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 13, 2006 8:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

http://tatulife.ru/en/get/?f=1288
9 new pics from Kalingrad
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 13, 2006 9:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thx for the pics!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
concy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 13, 2006 10:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

shagratha писал(а):
http://tatulife.ru/en/get/?f=1288
9 new pics from Kalingrad

shagratha and Filly, thank you! :))

-mirror-
Kaliningrad 09.09.06 - 9pics by Filly
SendSpace link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/acfejj

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 13, 2006 12:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Yulia: “Now I am together with Vladik Topalov (former group of Smash!!, KP). We live together, I love him very much. But in general I am open (?). A girl can please me, and I can conduct relationships to her. I had girls in my life. So it’s all true. But the love for each other doesn’t mean that it is shown in a sexual way. Sometimes Lena and I can kiss somewhere on parties. We sleep in one bed. It is a special emotion. But if you ask for something precisely I will not do it.”

Woah that part was im lost for words ,but yulia sure love's vlad but i knew she would of had sum kind of romanc with a girl ;) ,she sure is very open minded ,but she miss's vika and she's will grow up to be just like her ma :d....thnx concy 4 posting that n the awsome pic and to shagratha thnx for the link to the new pic ^_^

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 13, 2006 3:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanks for the translation and pics! ;)
Odette

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 13, 2006 3:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the pictures. R+
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
love volkova_

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 13, 2006 6:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow, thanx for the articules and pics! respects!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.
Страница 2 из 5

Перейти: