Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. "drop" Universal Music
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 10:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I just wish they would hurry and give us some more info, because this insecurity is really killing me. I feel like crying from all this tension. People seemed to be more confident yesterday :(

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Property_of_Yulia

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 11:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i'm here i'm here...gosh i'm always late...

ok let's see...i guess if they decide to part ways then it doesn't always mean it should be something bad...maybe they want to try something new on their own...that's our girls after all...always doing things without consulting us :P .. j/k

maybe they had their differences somehow...but whatever works best for our girls and whatever makes them comfortable and continue with t.A.T.u..it's fine with me...didn't they say what will happen next??

visit t.A.T.uism
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
hayate

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 11:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, I hope t.A.T.u. are going to still be together and I mean all of them, the singers, the members of the band and the songwriters. Together they have done some incredible stuff. From what I've heard of t.A.T.u. playing live this year, they seem to be the best they ever have been. It's very unusual that a band plays together live consistantly better than their studio work, but t.A.T.u. does. I had not heard their music till earlier this year. I liked what I first heard, but then the live versions really knocked me out. These guys really f*cking rock together. And it seems to me they are only just getting started, too. Sure hope so, their music is sure a refreshing change from most of the crap I've heard over the last few years.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xena225

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 11:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Here's what we've been waiting for. :)

Цитата:
August, 31

Guys, no panic.

Four things:

1) t.A.T.u. are not going to end. Everything will go the way it was planned, and in 2007 you’ll get third album.

2) Musicians are not the record label property, but indispensable part of t.A.T.u. Sven, Troy, Steve and Doman are with us!

3) Of course, we have the understanding how, with whom, and, most importantly, WHERE we’re going. Such important decisions are not made in a rash. But the time to tell everything has not come yet. Please, be patient. We'll keep you informed.

4) Somebody liked it, others – not, but all the key people that take part in t.A.T.u. are staying.

t.A.T.u. management

http://www.tatu.ru/en/news.html?id=370&page=0&l=en

Thanks to management for this update. :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 11:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I cheered when I read this! Thanks xena225 for posting! And I could kiss that dear press attachй of t.A.T.u who has read our worries and took the effort to reply on it! <3 Spasibo ochen!

Ah, super! :) I will be able to have a peaceful mind on the first september. And I'd almost forget - YAY for the fact we get a 3rd album in 2007!

I'm strongly convinced that apart from the coolest band alive, we also have the coolest people-behind-the-band ever! Rock on, guys!

Visit me at www.myspace.com/yavernuz
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Property_of_Yulia

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 12:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
August, 31

Guys, no panic.

Four things:

1) t.A.T.u. are not going to end. Everything will go the way it was planned, and in 2007 you’ll get third album.

2) Musicians are not the record label property, but indispensable part of t.A.T.u. Sven, Troy, Steve and Doman are with us!

3) Of course, we have the understanding how, with whom, and, most importantly, WHERE we’re going. Such important decisions are not made in a rash. But the time to tell everything has not come yet. Please, be patient. We'll keep you informed.

4) Somebody liked it, others – not, but all the key people that take part in t.A.T.u. are staying.

t.A.T.u. management

http://www.tatu.ru/en/news.html?id=370&page=0&l=en

LMAO...that was quick...i should be careful for what i wish for next time :"> THANK YOU MANAGEMENT!!!

visit t.A.T.uism
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
coopa_boi

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 12:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My depression has turned to JOY :D

Thank you so much management for updating that for us in such a short time! :)

I just hope that 2007 album doesn't change to 2008/2009 like t.A.T.u are so well at doing :P I still love em though and I think the next album will be THE BEST. I think Dangerous and Moving was an experiment using more Rock but the next album will be more like 200 kph ITWL with an element of D & M style as well. I think they need more songs like 'Sacrifice' and 'You' and 'I know'

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 12:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks to management for setting our minds at peace! :-D I'm particularly pleased the band is still with them.
Chikiena86

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 1:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks t.A.T.u management.
It was great of them to answer prominent questions so very quickly.
~xoxoxo~
love volkova_

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 2:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

please help, whatґs wrong, what hapened?
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 2:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

love volkova_ писал(а):
please help, whatґs wrong, what hapened?

Shortcut:

1. Tatu management decided to stop working with Interscope/Universal.
2. Fan base thought this was equal to the end of t.A.T.u.
3. Tatu's management denied the fact t.A.T.u was goin to end.

So basically - nothing happened. ;)

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
love volkova_

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 3:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ohhh thanks, repcet 4 your help...
Jonny

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 3:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes! yes yes! im so happy, just reading those few words "Guys no panic, t.A.T.u are not going to end"

Then everything after that was a bonus. Really glad sven, troy, steven and domen are staying! And the third album, next year.. amazing!
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 3:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

:O
Im so happy Management clearled that up. I just came back from like hibernation to read tatu was leaving intercope and i nearly went into cardiac arrest! False alarm guys! Thank the Tatu gods that nothing has changed. :)
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 3:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

*dances arround * i told ya to have faith in them !! :D

anyways, i glad the management came so quick with an answer ^_^
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 3:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Management has been doing such a great job at keeping us up-to-date, lately! Hats off to them!

Now that we know what was going on "behind the scenes", it's easier to see why the official site was not being updated regularly: management had a whole lot on their minds, namely making sure that Yulia and Lena's professional transition was done smoothly, and without any considerable risk for their future.

Perhaps we were a bit quick in jumping to conclusions and implying that t.A.T.u.'s management were incompetent and unprofessional? Sure looks to me like they are doing a fine job!

MPO
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 3:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

devushka писал(а):
*dances arround * i told ya to have faith in them !! :D

You were indeed right, my dear devushka! Remember me next time to listen to your wise words instead of joining in in the 'near to cardiac arrest' club! ;)

devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 3:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YaVernuz писал(а):

You were indeed right, my dear devushka! Remember me next time to listen to your wise words instead of joining in in the 'near to cardiac arrest' club! ;)

hahahaha ! XD i will hun !! *hugs* ^_^
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 4:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i told u all this wasnt the end... :P
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 4:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

HALLELUJAH!!! Bless u all from Tatu's Management! Thanks *a lot* for the answer we were all waiting for!
And I must admit that im soooooo happy to know that this isnt the end of Tatu! I can breath normally again! YAY! *dances around* Cheer up guys, they are still here! :)))))
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  След.
Страница 5 из 12

Перейти: