Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Latest News: Confirmed Information
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 49, 50, 51  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Universaltatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 27, 2006 8:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"Dangerous and Moving" tour schedule in Russia and Ukraine! Note, that changes in dates and cities may occur.

August, 4 Sochi
August, 24 Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
August, 26 Nakhodka
August, 27 Vladivostok
August, 29 Khabarovsk

September, 24 Krasnodar
September, 25 Postov-on-Don
September, 26 Voronezh
September, 30 Kirov

October , 2 Kazan
October, 4 Nizhni Novgorod
October, 20 Krasnoyarsk
October, 22 Tomsk
October, 24 Novosibirsk
October, 26 Tyumen
October, 30 Perm

November, 1 Yekaterinburg
November, 3 Chelyabinsk
November, 5 Ufa
November, 6 Orenburg

source : http://www.tatu.ru/news.html?id=343&page=0&l=en

After all few dates for the promotion in Russia and Ukraine...

Well, let's go to somes rocks countries :)
Intervolkov

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 27, 2006 9:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

July 27

Rolling Stone magazine /Russia/ has been looking for an answer: Why are so many songs nowadays about mental disorders? Of course, it couldn’t miss t.A.T.u.

t.A.T.u. “Ya Soshla S Uma”
Quote: “Raz-dva, posle pyati,/ Mama, papa, prosti./ Ya soshla s uma,/ Mne nuzhna ona!”

Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova are answering:

History

Katina: “Back then I had some problems with articulation, and that’s why Shapovalov at first made me sing with a cork in my mouth in order to somehow train my jaw. Singing the line “ Ya soshla s uma” many times at a certain tempo was not that easy”.

The place of madness in life

Katina: “You can lose your mind because of somebody, if there's pleasure involved, if you like something very much. For example, I go to the art gallery and go crazy about the way an artist's works. Or I awfully like a song. I am not sure if I can call it crazyness, but we have always done and are doing only what we want to do. That’s it.”

Volkova: “ I cannot say for sure whether I am a normal person or a crazy one. It's our fans, who are most likely crazy. And on the whole, the world is full with both normal and crazy people. For me it doesn’t matter, I get along well with everybody, I am comfortable with all of them”.

Source: tatu.ru
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
fifeman

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 01, 2006 5:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jesse писал(а):
I have only seen two concerts with the dancers. The first one was MTV Russia where they sang Malchik Gay, there dancing was great. But I think they matured much from that time. They matured and so have there songs, you can tell by there lyrics. I have talked to some, people who are trying to get off-there feet as singers. Most of them gave me the same reply "Dancing, is well not needed." Even though I will strongly improve that there dancing when they where promoting there first CD was awsome. Lena & Yulia, both are growing more mature. I believe they should just stand there and have fun. No need to go crazy with a dance routine.

Yeah, seeing the videos of the live performances I can say that the background dancers to me were a distraction because as someone mentioned earlier, they just weren't of high quality at all. It's fine if Lena and Yulia want to dance, but for more realism, personally, don't be jumping up and down while a note is supposed to be held (i.e. Not Gonna Get Us) because in reality your note is going to violently vibrate while you jump, but hearing the perfect held note sort of pulls the performance more away from realism. (Let me just say prerecorded vs live, it doesn't matter to me as long as the show itself is great, work to your strengths I always say)

You are correct, however, they have matured in their singing style, tone, and in their looks, demeanor, and where they stand in their lives. This is definately going to be a reflection of this on stage since they truly believe in giving themselves to the performance "like it or not". This creates even more realism and a sense of connectedness with the performer which therefore leads to a more meaningful performance. From what I've seen of their more recent concerts, it seems to me that they have become more fan-friendly as well as a more intimate setting in both venues and the way the girls are presenting themselves, which I definately prefer versus a 20,000 seat arena full where you only feel disconnected from the whole event, and it feels like nothing more than if you were watching a movie in a theatre.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 01, 2006 6:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Intervolkov писал(а):
Volkova: “ I cannot say for sure whether I am a normal person or a crazy one.

She's a crazy one - in a positive way, d'uh!

Yulia, Yulia, Yulia... Who do you think made us the crazy people we are today? :)

Visit me at www.myspace.com/yavernuz
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Встречный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 01, 2006 7:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YaVernuz писал(а):
Intervolkov писал(а):

Yulia, Yulia, Yulia... Who do you think made us the crazy people we are today? :)

haha)) I too think so)

Julia, you're our crazy sexy girl ;-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Universaltatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 01, 2006 1:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

August, 01
t.A.T.u. are releasing their concert DVD “Truth” on September, 20 in Japan. Almost a month before the release the band is coming to “the country of rising sun” with a promo-tour of the first officially released live concert that took place in St. Petersburg on April, 28 2006. So, from August, 5 up to August, 22 Lena, Yulia and the t.A.T.u crew are in J.a.p.a.n!

August, 15 – Tokyo

At 10 am t.A.T.u are arriving at Tokyo /flight SU-575/. Japanese journalists, who work at the Narita International Airport, will cover the band’s arrival. t.A.T.u will stay at Akasaka Prince Hotel. The same day at 5 pm t.A.T.u. will have a showcase performance for about three hundred Japanese fans in the Addict Club.

August, 16 – Tokyo

During the day t.A.T.u are giving interviews to the top-notch Japanese media. And in the evening the band is honored to open with its performance the most important national fireworks festival in Japan “JINGU-HANABI” that gathers about 260 thousand people every year.

August, 18 – Nagoya

t.A.T.u. will spend the whole day in Nagoya where Lena and Yulia will continue interaction with Japanese mass-media.

August, 19 – Tokyo

The band comes back to Tokyo where several radio interviews and photo shoots are scheduled for t.A.T.u.

August, 20 - Tokyo and Yokohama

At 2 pm t.A.T.u will be the guests of Yokohama’s main radio station. Then the band returns to Tokyo, to the Addict Club where t.A.T.u will do a round of interviews with about 50 representatives of Japanese media. At 7 pm t.A.T.u are again performing in this club.

August, 21 – Sapporo

The band is flying to Sapporo – the central city of Hokkaido Island. t.A.T.u are invited to the show LOVE ON TV (HBS TV Channel) and the music program MARU-ON (HTV TV Channel). Radio interviews (AIR-G FM, FM North Wave) are scheduled as well.

August, 23 – Hokkaido

From the airport of Hokkaido t.A.T.u are leaving for Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk where the band will continue their “Dangerous and Moving” tour in Russia and Ukraine.

Source : http://www.tatu.ru/en/news.html?id=345&page=0

So long and so interesting :)

Hope our girls will have lot of succes ;)
volkwolfiekat

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 02, 2006 11:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YaVernuz писал(а):
Intervolkov писал(а):

LOL Yavernuz ..i couldnt put it better my self...yulia is crazy and i wouldnt change her coz with out her crazy way's she wouldnt be the yulia we all love,but i 2nd tht she makes up all nutz :D i likey ..lol

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 03, 2006 6:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Встречный писал(а):
YaVernuz писал(а):
[Yulia]'s a crazy one - in a positive way, d'uh!

haha)) I too think so)

Julia, you're our crazy sexy girl ;-)

yeah i very very love her
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 03, 2006 8:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I really liked Lena's answer. I really can relate to her.

Japan sounds busy!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
def

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 03, 2006 7:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return to hades..do you know speak russian??look..in the russian forum...there is an article ..and i don't understand very well what say..but i understand something about yulia and Lena..in a gay club in sochi...but no concert..they was there i don't know..
def

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 03, 2006 8:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ok..thank you so much..yes..i think is that..cos' i try translate it too and it said the same thing...the girls in a gay club???wow..jajajaja...
Intervolkov

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 9:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

same article but with foto of Yulia's topless

http://www.federalpost.ru/issue.img/22419_Untitled1.jpg
http://www.federalpost.ru/issue.img/22419_Untitled2.jpg
http://www.federalpost.ru/issue.img/22419_Untitled6.jpg

Article

In these days, at a heat of +28 deg., the musical festival "Dvizhenie" (Movement) in Sochi goes off successfully. The metropolitan stars, who replace each other in the expensive apartments of the local elite hotels, enjoy themselves at the beach, break free in the discoes and entertain themselves as holyday-makers in the breaks of their concerts.

Most of all the girls of the as scandalous known group 'tatu' stood out in this field of work. So one of the solists, Yulya Volkova, put down false modesty, undressed herself right at the Sochi beach,showing her graces infront of all the others. Really only a few seconds, but the photo-correspondent of the publication nevertheless had time to photograph this moment.

The massculture program the girls chose themselves. In the evening immediately after the arrival the smart friends were invited with warming beverages in the restaurant "The Eighth sky". There you could listen to a DJ set of professionals as part of "Dvizheniya" . This day the youth on holidays crowded together. Not much thinking, Volkova and Katina got contact with the strong floor. In a few minutes it was impossible to push one's way to the star bodies: a strong ring of single males had surrounded the appealing 'tatusheks'. But, to the disappointment of that ring, after several minutes of merry pasttime this company got boring to the pseudolesbiduet, wrote "MK".

About midnight they decided to change location. After several minutes the pair was reasonably discovered in the local gay club, which is closed for outside eyes. There Yulya and Katya (rem: they never learn their names) were pleased more - for some hours they hung about in the company of young people with nontraditional sexual orientation

Source: http://www.federalpost.ru/social/issue_22419.html#img6

tnx Argos & Kommuyaga

Ot-sorry for the photo :( -OT
love volkova_

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 5:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanks 4 the article, respect,
who is that guy??
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 8:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

love volkova_ писал(а):

thanks 4 the article, respect,
who is that guy??

thanks a lot for those pics love volkova_! ^_^ Yulia has a nice bikini jeje :P
tuga man

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 8:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lol thnks love volkova

---yulia yulia yulia---
love volkova_

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 10:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanks devu but it wasnґt me who find the article, was Intervolkov
here you have:

Intervolkov писал(а):
same article but with foto of Yulia's topless

Article

In these days, at a heat of +28 deg., the musical festival "Dvizhenie" (Movement) in Sochi goes off successfully. The metropolitan stars, who replace each other in the expensive apartments of the local elite hotels, enjoy themselves at the beach, break free in the discoes and entertain themselves as holyday-makers in the breaks of their concerts.

Most of all the girls of the as scandalous known group 'tatu' stood out in this field of work. So one of the solists, Yulya Volkova, put down false modesty, undressed herself right at the Sochi beach,showing her graces infront of all the others. Really only a few seconds, but the photo-correspondent of the publication nevertheless had time to photograph this moment.

The massculture program the girls chose themselves. In the evening immediately after the arrival the smart friends were invited with warming beverages in the restaurant "The Eighth sky". There you could listen to a DJ set of professionals as part of "Dvizheniya" . This day the youth on holidays crowded together. Not much thinking, Volkova and Katina got contact with the strong floor. In a few minutes it was impossible to push one's way to the star bodies: a strong ring of single males had surrounded the appealing 'tatusheks'. But, to the disappointment of that ring, after several minutes of merry pasttime this company got boring to the pseudolesbiduet, wrote "MK".

About midnight they decided to change location. After several minutes the pair was reasonably discovered in the local gay club, which is closed for outside eyes. There Yulya and Katya (rem: they never learn their names) were pleased more - for some hours they hung about in the company of young people with nontraditional sexual orientation

Source: http://www.federalpost.ru/social/issue_22419.html#img6

tnx Argos & Kommuyaga

Ot-sorry for the photo :( -OT

devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 05, 2006 5:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OMG !!!!! guys did u see this ???

Цитата:
August, 04
September, 6 2006 all the b.e.s.t that has been created by t.A.T.u up to the present day will be released worldwide in a special edition - «The Best Of t.A.T.u.». The gift release CD+DVD will include band’s famous songs and videos as well as exclusive video and audio materials that have not been seen or released before.

Content...

CD

1) All About Us
2) All the Things She Said
3) Not Gonna Get Us
4) How Soon Is Now?
5) Loves Me Not
6) Friend or Foe (Radio Version)
7) Gomenasai
8) Obezyanka Nol
9) Cosmos (Outer Space) (She Wants Revenge Remix)
10) Show Me Love (Radio Version)
11) Craving (Indian Remix)
12) Ne Ver, Ne Boysya, Ne prosi
13) 30 Minutes
14) Divine (Extended Version)
15) Perfect Enemy
16) All the Things She Said (Dave Aude Remix Edit)
17) LIUDI INVALIDI/ slow remix
18) Nas Ne Dogonyat
19) Ya Soshla S Uma
Bonus-DVD

1. Footage of the live performance at Glam As You party (October, 2005, France)

2. Making Ofs
- All About Us
- Friend or Foe (feat. Sting)
- Gomenasai (feat. Richard Carpenter)

3. Music Videos
- Prostiye Dvizheniya
- 30 minut
- All About Us remix
- Friend or Foe remix
- All the Things She Said remix
- Not Gonna Get Us remix
- All About Us/uncensored
- Gomenasai
- Gomenasai/animated version
- How Soon Is Now?
- Ludi Invalidi

4. International TV spots from England, France, Germany, the USA, Mexico, Argentina, Taiwan, Japan and other countries.

i want it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O !!!!!
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 05, 2006 10:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Me too devuchka, this is being talked about in the 'greatest hits album' topic :)

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
volkwolfiekat

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 07, 2006 6:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Love volkova onya for those's pix :drool:..and devushka for that info ..i soooooo gonna get it now WOOT :D respect :D

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 08, 2006 12:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

August, 07
BRAVO story from Mexico: “Two sold-out arenas were expecting t.A.T.u. together with a living illustration for the “Ya Soshla S Uma” song at the signing session..."

Size: 527 Kb

Source: www.tatu.ru - mainpage

Visit me at www.myspace.com/yavernuz
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 49, 50, 51  След.
Страница 2 из 51

Перейти: