Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

tATu Come Back - Mitrofanov wrote a book about tATu
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
concy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 28, 2006 2:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: tATu Come Back - Mitrofanov wrote a book about tATu Ответить с цитатой

http://alexeymitrofanov.ru/books_tatu00.html

Цитата:
"ТА ТУ КАМ БЭК"
Москва, 2006

First 50 pages
http://alexeymitrofanov.ru/books/tatu_01-50.doc

Thank you robbie (tatysite.net).

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 28, 2006 4:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

What's it exactly about?
I think it's weird a politician writes a book about a music-group. Although we all know he has a soft spot for Yulia and follows her around like a dog.
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 28, 2006 9:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Annoying questions from annoying me:

1. Is this story fictive, or based on Tatu?
2. If it's based on Tatu, why the h*ll did he base it on them?
3. Do we know what the girls think of it themselves?
4. Is there any chance the book's going to be translated into English?
5. If the answer on question 4 is negative, could someone like erm, I don't know, read it, and put a summary up here? :)

Politicians writing books... :) Djee, you'd want to be a politician, no? If they have enough time to write books...

Visit me at www.myspace.com/yavernuz
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
talyubittu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 28, 2006 10:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hes a bit odd.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Ev
○ Sheriff ○

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 29, 2006 6:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The story is about a girl who falls inlove with another girl, and its not about t.A.T.u, but they appear there (because the girls meet on their concert in Gaudi Arena). I read that the book is also translated to English, and perhaps to Spanish ))) So i think you won't have to wait too long.
DJFan2

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 29, 2006 7:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Gaudi Arena, I went there before it's a fun place. There story sounds cool, hope we get the translated vision. Is there a book? What's the title of it in english?
- Nappy Roots: Po' Folks
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 29, 2006 8:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh my, I have skimmed through this thing...lol. He has basically written a tatu fan fiction (or tatu inspired original fanfic). It is...most humerous. Hey, it doesn't seem to be too bad. Maybe it will be nominated for this years best tatu fanfic, ;)!

Mucho gracias to robbie for providing the Russian version, concy for bringing it over to us, and to Tom Violence (over at tatysite.net) for translating the first few parts into English!

Цитата:
Message 1:

Today I lost my mind. I need Lana. Everything's so strange... I don't understand what's happening... I think... I love her...

Tonight I had a strange dream. I saw her. She embraced me gently, nestled on me, kissed me... Now I'm like a patient. I've only just understood that - from the moment of our first meeting - I've thought of her around the clock.

We met three months ago on an SMS forum. I was so bored and lonely. I simply wanted to get to know somebody. We liked the same books, the same music, her problems were the same as mine...

All of the world was transformed. The sky could almost have fallen on my stupid head. Have I really fallen in love with a young girl?! How could such a thing happen?! Before, I never thought about girls... I've lost my mind... It's simply nonsense. Some kind of delusion... Maybe, it's just that I'm too tired. Maybe, if I go to sleep, it will all go away? Everything will go away, all I need to do is close my eyes...

Message 2:

- Hi...
- Hi! How are you?
- Fine. And you?
– The same as ever. Today I'm going out for a bath.
– Cool. I'd like to too... With you... We need to meet somehow...
– I guess... It would be interesting to see you...
– Really? I think so too...
– There's something strange about you today
– No. Everything's normal. Everything's fine.

Message 3:

Yesterday, while we were saying goodbye, she called me 'kitten'. And suddenly... Suddenly it wasn't so simple... Suddenly I'm not indifferent to her... This idea popped into my head, and now I can't breathe any more. There's nothing. This idea cuts through my body and starts to hurt me mindlessly. I can't understand why. This idea won't let me rest. I NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT LANA MEANT. But how can I find out? I can't ask directly. I'm so afraid to lose her. That little girl's all I have. I don't want to lose her! I don't want to! I don't! I don't! I've become totally confused... Already I don't know what I want and what I don't.

What's going on with me? I don't know what's going on with me, but I don't need a prince on a white horse any more. I don't know what's going on with me, but now I need nobody... NOBODY, except her.

Message 4:

Today we texted each other all day long. I've used up all my money. Now I need to get some from somewhere, to get credit on my phone - oh but not so soon...

We talked about everything under the sun. Weirdly, I really couldn't argue with Lana at all. Even if she suggested robbing a bank, blowing up the White House, and then going to live in an impenetrable tropical forest, I'd probably still agree with her. It's a good thing that these kind of ideas haven't come into Lana's head yet... Or it's bad...

"It's so boring here. There's absolutely nothing to do," she writes to me.
"But if you come to me, things will be happy." I steel myself and write the answer.
I so want to see her, to hear her voice.
"What are you thinking, have you gone crazy?! I should come to Moscow?!"
"And what?"
She really lives so far away? Or... or, simply she doesn't... No, I can't even think of it. It's terrible to me.
"It's too far! Don't be upset, I really want to see you too, but only it'll only be possible next summer"
"I'm not upset - I believe you - It was only a suggestion..."

Message 5:

It's been raining all day. I've been sitting on the window sill and looking out of the window. The sky's low, there's grey clouds, sharp drops... It suits my mood. It's been raining all day, all day I've been thinking about her. It seems almost as if my heart will be torn apart.

Message 6:

For so long I'd been wanting to hear her voice, so yesterday evening I called her. It was scary, but I called. When I dialed her number, my heart beat so fast, it seemed it would escape from my unfortunate body and fly up into the sky.

Such long rings. One, two, three... If only it's not picked up... If only she doesn't take the receiver... If only...

"Hi," I hear down the phone.
I like her voice. So gentle and confidient at the same time. Strength and weakness. I like this combination. Very much. I like her voice, because it's her voice. I really like her, because...
"Hi," I answer.
Crap! I didn't answer, I mumbled. My voice quavers, in my dried up mouth. What can I do? My silly little thoughts are interrupted by the question, "How are you?".
"Everything's good. I was walking in the park with my friends. Then I remembered about you and decided to call."

- 'Remembered you!' I didn't remember her! It's not possible to remember someone who you don't for one minute stop thinking about.

"Everything's good for me too. What are you going to do at the weekend?"
We chatted for fifteen minutes. I didn't really have that much money on the phone to speak, but, as always... With her it's very easy to speak. It wasn't as simple for me to talk with anyone else, as it was with Lana. But I didn't quite say everything I would have liked to have said. It's so difficult, to keep it all to myself, and not have a chance to confide in anyone... What's going to happen now? I need Lana more and more every day. I feel lonely more and more often. So more is impossible, but, in another way, it's not possible...

Message 7:

A person can't keep his experiences to himself for long. He has to share with somebody. I can't stay silent any longer. Simply, physically, I can't...

Kristina is my best friend. I've known her all my life. We've always told each other all our secrets and hopes. Is it possible she can understand me now?

"You've been so weird recently. Has something happened?" She says, during our last telephone conversation.
I can't answer anything.
"Why are you silent?"
"Kristin..." I start, hesitatingly.
I really don't have confidence in her, in myself, in Lana, in what I feel towards Lana, in whether it's necessary to tell Kristina everything.
"... How do you work out if you love a person or not?" I begin, timidly.
"Well, I don't know... So, explain, what's happened?"
"Even I don't know how to say..." For some time I fall silent. Reallly, how can I tell everything, how can I explain?
"Well, I'm not condifent... I don't know... I think I like one person..."
"What's up with that? it's a tragedy to me too! Who is he? Do I know him? Tell me!"
"It's not him, it's her," I say, silently.
For some time on the line there's complete silence. Deathly silence.
"What? What are you on about?" - is all Kristina can squeeze out.
"I like a girl," I repeat. Kristina's again silent. "Lana." Still silence. Almost in a whisper I say, "I think I love her..."
"Well... I don't know... What to say to you about that... Are you like that? I don't understand... I have nothing against lesbians, but... And, generally, it's your life..." Kristina mutters, puzzled and not very coherent.
Will she really turn away from me? I won't go throught it.
"What do you want to say about it? You won't talk to me any more? I'm not your best friend any more?"
There's a long silence. We're silent for fifteen minutes, and it seems to me like an eternity. I don't know anything any more. I can't know anything any more. What's going to happen now?
"It's your life," - Kristina finally starts to talk - "Love who you want. It's all the same to me. You're my best friend and I wouldn't replace you with anyone... But I don't understand it..."
"Does that mean everything's fine? Everything will be like before," I exhale.
"Probably... I hope so, yes..."
After I've told everything to Kristina, I've become much more relaxed. I've understood, that who'll always accept me and always support me. It's so important.
I don't really believe in the power of love, but I fervently believe in the power of friendship.

My favorite line from this part is this:

Цитата:
There's a long silence. We're silent for fifteen minutes, and it seems to me like an eternity.

Fifteen minutes? 15!!! Seriously? No wonder it felt like an eternity. Does Kristina have narcolepsy?

So from what I gather these two girls start a relationship...ending, so far, in breakfast in bed. Uh-oh...all hell's going to break loose soon, I can feel it!

Could this be tatu #2? Naw, they don't sing. Is their first kiss to a tatu song? Part 33 is my favorite, lol. God, I can't wait for a translation.
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 29, 2006 9:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"I lost my mind."

"Lana."

"Kitten."

Yup, clearly Tatu-ish. Whoa, Mitrofanov should compete in the annual fanfic awards on tatu.us! ;) I'd dare him, imao!

I suppose that he based Lana on Lena. ;) And well, if I'd stand with someone in silence for 15 minutes, I'd be considering it an eternity after 2 minutes. It can just be that I'm very impatient.

I'm going to buy this book, hehehehe...

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 29, 2006 10:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Not bad and easy to read it in english for me :) (thanks Mitrofanov ^^)

I like the way to write this book.
Like a sort of... diary

Very cool :)
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 30, 2006 2:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

-----------

Последний раз редактировалось: Lulu18 (Ср Янв 13, 2010 5:11 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
talyubittu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 30, 2006 12:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Does Kristina have narcolepsy?

HAHA!

Honestly, its nice to know someone of such importance in the Russian government is busy writing lesbian fan fiction in his spare time. He's a bit weird...and round.
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 30, 2006 1:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LOL this is too unbelievable: a high profile politician writing a tatu fanfic :-)
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 11:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: yes Ответить с цитатой

it's umbelieveble,and i so don't like that Mitofanov,he's always after Yulia!!!
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 04, 2006 12:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jeeesuuuss...

Let's all celebrate this guy's connection to us! He's the only politician I love!
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 04, 2006 12:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i don't like him at all!!!
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 04, 2006 3:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My good friend from Russia passed this information on to me. It thought some of you might find it interesting. And my friend does not claim to be an political expert. He was only sharing with me his opinion and observations, and I respect and trust him.

Цитата:
Well, as far as I can understand, the Mitrofanov/Tatu relations are likely based in a mutual business deal. This is not uncommon. He probably gives money towards the Tatu project in turn for promotion for himself.

In Pluschev's LJ there are a couple of words concerning Mitrofanov:
"Mitrofanov was quite hospitable, he dropped some hints letting us know that he bears some relation to the organization of all this stuff [Bitty-I am assuming entertainment business or Tatu specifically], so, to be brief, he's playing a role of rich kind daddy of
young talents when he is not busy with lawmaking" ;)

And a little later he (Pluschev) wrote about the girls:
"Before every song Yulia was whispering something to Lena, and every time Lena would stare at Yulia like she’d said: 'I made a donation to LDPR (Mitrofanov's political party)', gave them all of our money, several fairly new dresses, and your boots I found in
closet, you know, the ones with the diamond buckles. Mitrofanov is such a
nice guy, isn't he?'"

Well, I don't know any other details, but I think the reason Mitrofanov is interested in Tatu is just for the chance to have a sort of unusual promotion. I can only add that the political party herepresents - LDPR, Liberal-Democratic Party of Russia - is led by
a very eccentric man, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, who is known much more due to scandals around him than due to any real political achievements :) So it's typical for liberal-democrats to have some scandalous image, in my opinion. :) Mitrofanov is not the exception, he's just a good follower of his boss --- For Zhirinovsky claimed that he's a good friend of Saddam Hussein and visited Iraq frequently before the war – so, why can't Mitrofanov claim that he's a good friend of Tatu? ;)

Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 04, 2006 6:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanks Buka for the informations!!!!
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 07, 2006 3:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The cover : http://www.lifestars.ru/img/news/full/737.jpg

source : Trivimi/tatysite

I dont like it :S

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 07, 2006 7:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't like the cover either.
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 09, 2006 7:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Juliette писал(а):
The cover : http://www.lifestars.ru/img/news/full/737.jpg

source : Trivimi/tatysite

I dont like it :S

That's sick, really. He's just exploiting them! :@

[Detail: I was on holiday, and I had a Russian TV channel, which had a docu (!) about Mitrafanov. And during 30 minutes, you just see him hanging in clubs (!!) with all kind of young (= Yulia's age) boys and girls, acting quite, erm, extravagant? (!!!)]

My bet: Mitrofanov is a strange exploiter who seriously needs to grab Yulia the whole time! (Krasnoe Leto, Expedition, MUZ TV - examples enough!) Plus he's perv*rted... I mean, come on, that book... :s

Not normal, dude, really.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

Перейти: