Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Who's gonna win the World Cup?
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Who'se gonna win the world cup??
France
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Deutschland
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Portugal
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Italia
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Всего голосов : 9

Автор Сообщение
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 7:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i was just watching the us vs italy game and that italian did deserve the red card for hitting the us guy in the faec with his elbow but that usa guy did NOT deserve a red card for doing a late tackle!! that was sooo unfair at the most a yellowcard. but so far the us seems to be doing pretty well...much better than the czech game
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 8:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

He SOOOOO deserved the red card :P a tackle right on the ankles(?). This game is very exciting though, damn Zaccardo....but I believe Italy will wake up more on the second. Hopefully Del Piero will come on soon.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 9:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

a late tackle to the ankle? there are so many people that do that and they get yellow cards.
btw abc said that the ref (the bad one) was previously suspended from reffing in the last 2 fifa world cups ;)
so yeah that ref was rid.
but it was a tie so im happy:) would be happier if we won but w.e
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 9:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the ref's were so crap, he didn't see Nesta's hand foul ( luckily) and he didn't see when a yank ripped Iaquinta's shirt, he missed two fouls that could have been penalty kick.
I guess Italy was so high about the last win that they forgot to play, only in the end they got some good spots, USA played fully hearted, Italy didn't.

Totti, De Rossi, Zaccardo were disappointment's, I hope that Lippi puts Zaccardo on the bench. And put Inzaghi instead of Iaquinta come oon...arrggh X_x annoying game...lol

Well I surely hope that the ref will be gettin rid off of WC.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 10:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That was an interesting game between the US & Italy.
The US have changed a lot since they played Scotland in that friendly.

Even though they have a higher FIFA ranking than Italy?
Italy either had a day off or the US played great.

Still no excuse for all the hacking from the US :|

HeHe I like the way that the Italian players sometimes just stood their and let the US players run into them to block them a few times when they tryied to break or went on a counter.

Interesting to watch as the numbers decreased ;-)

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
i_heart_tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 18, 2006 12:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

howard4tatu писал(а):
Yeah, but those Dutch guys are sooo tasty....and that's just the fans!
Hey - you're not into Pointless Brother, are you? You might lose a respect or two...

Hopefully England win <3

and im into big brother i love it thankyou v much!
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 18, 2006 12:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Where to begin?!?

Okay. First off, the FIFA rankings are, in my opinion, rubbish. The end. ;)

A few things:

That ref...why he was a ref at yet ANOTHER World Cup is beyond me. FIFA is just ruining this game bit by bit. One of the new rules is if the shirt is tugged, that's a yellow card. For a tug?! Come on...soccer may not be rugby, but it's still a physical game. I agree with Beckenbauer (Beckenbauer?) - sorry...I just love that part of the adidas +10 commercial. Anyway - I agree...too many yellow cards (and reds for that matter) so far. This is only the first round. Come on!

@Nevermind. Nesta's handball shouldn't have been called. The ball was kicked, deflected off the inside of his legs and hit his hand while it was in natural motion. Good decision by the ref...it was obviously not an intentional hand ball.

I SO wish McBride was onside when Beasley scored. How nice would that have been for him after all of the off-pitch drama? So close!!!

Overall, good game. Both teams had to deal with horrendous cards (like Totti's yellow card...what was that all about?!? Truely ridiculous). Do what normal refs do. Warn them once...maybe twice, so that they know how far they can go. Refs are all different. He probably would've gotten a warning from any other ref.

Bravo to Ghana! Sucks that Gyan missed the penalty, but to score in the 2nd minute on Cech was so great to see. It will be an interesting match against the USA...especially since Pope and Mastroiani (spelled wrong...I know) are out.

I didn't see all of the Iran - Portugal game. The highlights seemed okay though.

PREDICTION TIME!

Japan 0 - Croatia 2
Brazil 4 - Australia 0
France 3 - South Korea 1 (I'm thinking France are going to try to make up for that poor showing against Switzerland)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
leombon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 18, 2006 5:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello! I noticed that nobody of you talked about the match of Argentina with Serbia and Montenegro. We beat Serbia for 6-0, I think that you have to congratule us!

I think that it was a great match and if Argentina continues playing like this we could be the next champions.

Bye!

Leonardo

Последний раз редактировалось: leombon (Пн Авг 13, 2007 10:44 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 18, 2006 5:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

leombon писал(а):
Hello! I noticed that nobody of you talked about the match of Argentina with Serbia and Montenegro. We beat Serbia for 6-0, I think that you have to congratule us!

I think that it was a great match and if Argentina continues playing like this we could be the next champions.

Bye!

Leonardo

Ah, so true! Big congrats to Argentina. If I had to choose between them and Brasil, I would want Argentina to take the cup home. They are the best team I've seen play so far - definitely all on the same page. Great passes and communication and great support (I love when they show Maradona [best player EVER...yes, even over Pele ;)] cheering and singing.) I would like to see Serbia-Montenegro play better against Ivory Coast though. They aren't that bad of a squad. Just couldn't match up against Argentina. Keep an eye on Messi...I love watching him play!

I was waiting for Ivory Coast to tie it up with the Netherlands. So many great chances! It wasn't a great game, but it wasn't boring either. :)

Helloooo Angola! Another upset in the World Cup! Mexico looked like they were about 90% ready to play. They really needed that 10% out there. I'm sure they're really wanting Borgetti to get fit soon.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 18, 2006 2:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

leombon писал(а):

Bye!

Leonardo

Wednesday, 9pm CET; is the dress-rehersal for the World Cup Final.
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 18, 2006 2:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cellardoor писал(а):
I was waiting for Ivory Coast to tie it up with the Netherlands. So many great chances! It wasn't a great game, but it wasn't boring either. :)

You should have been in London's Dutch pub; the place was silent for the last 15 mins as we hung on...and hung on...and hung on...
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 1:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

What a suprise! Brazil beat Australia! :O:O :P

I didn't watch it, but I heard it was a good game...

At least the score was only 2-0, not like 376-0... :P

What does that mean for Australia now? Are they out? :S

EDIT!! oh :P they aren't out, they still play Croatia this Friday :P

What happens if they beat Croatia?
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 9:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Mark писал(а):
What a suprise! Brazil beat Australia! :O:O :P
I didn't watch it, but I heard it was a good game...
At least the score was only 2-0, not like 376-0... :P
What does that mean for Australia now? Are they out? :S
EDIT!! oh :P they aren't out, they still play Croatia this Friday :P
What happens if they beat Croatia?

Mark Vaduka has been banned for that game.
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 8:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

England 2- Sweeden 2

England nearly won but the almighty Larsson *You are my larsson my henrick larsson* leveled it in th 89th minute -muhaw- :D

Great game, wonder what happend to Owen thought, might put a dent in your attack if hes gone?

Thomas

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 8:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

awesome match, england - sweden. 2 bad sweden has to compete against germany now, i dont think they'll win that match :(... but i keep cheering for them! sverige forever!
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 8:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh right Larsson played in Celtic...he's rasta hair was teh pwn.
Yes nice game, England's defence was crap in the end, England - Germany would have been a thriller, oh well, I think I will the first time cheer Sweden when they are against Germany :P

shame about Owen. I have no idea what games are tomrrow :S

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 9:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nevermind писал(а):
Oh right Larsson played in Celtic...he's rasta hair was teh pwn.
Yeah he had a good run, and thats the biggest understatment in history lol, I could tell you all about it but you have the internet and I dont want to start writing a story that spans seven years. :P

And yeah his dreads did pwn HeHe

Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 9:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I saw him live ( and his dreds) when Celtic was in Helsinki and played against HJK ^_^ don't remember how it ended though, I suppose Celtic won.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 9:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

http://admin.cnradio.co.uk/newsimages/4503.jpg

lol, if you ask me, i like his hair better now :)
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 9:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LOL what hair? :P I got used to see him in dreds so it was quite a shock when he took all away...oh this is soon turning to a Henkke Larsson topic.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  След.
Страница 7 из 14

Перейти: