Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Who's gonna win the World Cup?
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Who'se gonna win the world cup??
France
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Deutschland
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Portugal
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Italia
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Всего голосов : 9

Автор Сообщение
Aндрea

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 12, 2006 11:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Italy won *dances around the tv*

Italy [2] Ghana [0]

Grazie Forza Azurra

I'm happy but sad at the same time, I'm sad for Usa
good luck for the next game USA *crossing fingers*
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 12, 2006 11:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tomorrow France vs Switzeland
Im excited, and i dont even like football (or "soccer", whatever lol)

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 2:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, what to say about the American team? Reyna's shot that hit the goal was sooooo close! Had that got in, it *just* may have broken down the Czech mentality a bit. I was definitely disappointed in Beasley's game today. Not a good start for sure. Oh well, just gotta move on. Saturday's game against Italy is so important.

The Azzurri (ends with an "i" since it's a plural noun...sorry...learning Italian has made me a lil' bit of a picky speller when it comes to Italian words..anyway lol) will be a tough match. Totti is back! His shots from 35 yards out are killer. I love watching him play - probably one of my favorite forwards ever in the Italian league.

GOOOOOOOOOO Aussies! I'm so proud of them! I orginially had them for 2-1, but then changed it. Note to self - go with gut instinct! I actually caught the last 15 minutes, talk about great timing! ;)

Alllllrighty! Tomorrow's matches for me are:

South Korea 0 - Togo 0 (I've never seen these 2 teams play currently, so anything is possible for this one)
France 3 - Switzerland 1 (I think Henry will use this "anti-goalkeeping" ball to his advantage.)
Brazil 5 - Croatia 1 (Even if I will be cheering for Croatia, my biased-predictions didn't work so well in the past lol)

Yup - for me, I'm hoping tomorrow will be full of goals! lol. The new ball has proven to be a tricky one thus far. A unique design. Hmmmm....
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 9:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cellardoor писал(а):
GOOOOOOOOOO Aussies! I'm so proud of them! I orginially had them for 2-1, but then changed it. Note to self - go with gut instinct! I actually caught the last 15 minutes, talk about great timing! ;)

I only watched the last 3 minutes of that game :P

Can someone tell me when Australia will play again? :S
carman

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 9:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

aussies ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeee! YAH!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 3:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Gooooo Koreans!! That was a grrrreat game!! I'd say the spark came from that free kick goal by Chun Soon. After that the Koreans were just rollin and rollin and rollin. And that winning strike from Ahn was just beautiful.

Togo played great too, despite the coach resigning and coming back issues.

Good game!
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 3:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

crap Finnish TV wont show all the games, I have to have a special digibox for watching, luckily they only show the least interesting games, allthough the yesterday game Australia - Japan wasn't boring at all, bah.
Italy won wohoo vittoria!! BELLA BELLA!, and showed to all that they surely can play without falling all the time, but I don't really mind that since it's Italy :P I will always support them no matter what. Totti has cut his hair :((( nooo lol.
My late predictions: France 2 - 1 Switzerland, Brazil 3 - 2 Croatia, I think Prso will do some ownage.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 9:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow! what a great match!!!! nicest match i have seen from the whole world cup for the moment... (and i have only missed 2: aus-jap and kor-tog) ;)

I loved the supporters of croatia! they really sung their lungs out eventhough they were losing. again, a tie would have been correcter...

anyway for those who didnt watch (shame on you :p) here's the score:

Brazil 1 - 0 Croatia
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 10:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well...I think I'm going to be a bit more conservative with my predictions! lol

I saw the final 20 mins. or so of the Togo - Korea match. Cool that Korea won, but much respect to the Togo players.

France v. Switzerland...ay ay ay. Zidane was indeed getting very frustrated. By the looks of it now, I'd say Switzerland have a great chance of winning their group if France doesn't start playing as a team.

Croatia v. Brasil - YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH Croatia!!!! Sure, they lost, but to keep the goal differential down to just 1?!? Brilliant! :D And I think they have the best fans so far of the losing teams. You can only imagine how nuts they would've gone if they'd tied or won. lol!

Alllrighty...finally the match I've been waiting for! Spain v. Ukraine! Such a tough one for me to choose since my family immigrated from both Spain and Ukraine (which, btw, I'm getting sick of hearing it called "the" Ukraine...anyway).
Glad that Raul and Sheva are fit to play. I'd expect to see Raul as a second half sub. And yes, I just LOOOOOVE having to wake up at 6 AM to watch it. Damn! :P

Predictions:
Spain 1 - Ukraine 2 (Spain has great strikers, but are notorious for not capitalizing on great chances...sorry my Espana friends, but I'm going to be cheering a *bit* more for the Ukrainians! )
Tunisia 1 - Saudi Arabia 1 (I've actually no clue how good these teams are..so, a goal for both!)
Germany 3 - Poland 0 - Germany will have Ballack back...Klose...and I'm not sure if Poland can get mentally back in the game after their defeat to Ecuador. :/

Последний раз редактировалось: cellardoor (Вт Июн 13, 2006 10:42 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 10:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmmm the games were quite boring for me :| Switzerland played good though, France was....bleehh, put Trezequet on the next game plz. The croatians should have won :P, Kaka's goal was brilliant though, imo Kaka is the best brazilian player.
Damn, they wont show Spain - Ukraine at my local TV channels ffs, ill put perdictions later.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 10:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nevermind писал(а):
Hmmm the games were quite boring for me :|

In comparison to some of the past games, I definitely agree. I hope to see more matches like the Mexico - Iran match or the Aussie - Japan one.

Цитата:
Switzerland played good though, France was....bleehh, put Trezequet on the next game plz.

Yup. There were some great chances for them, just unlucky. They were expected to lose though, so they've got to be pretty content with a point against France. I really have no clue why Trezequet wasn't put in. The French needed a spark and Saha just wasn't it.

Цитата:
The Croatians should have won :P, Kaka's goal was brilliant though, imo Kaka is the best brazilian player.

Again, I agree! lol. I was the only one cheering for them where I was, but still...they also had some great shots on goal. Dida lucked out that they were shot straight at him. lol Great game for Prso and R. Kovac.

Kaka's goal was quite good, but I guess I have to watch him play more for me to get a read on him. He's done well for Milan, but of the whole Brasilian squad, I've always enjoyed watching Cafu play (and I think he should go back to AS Roma) :)

Also - what was with the lackluster performance from Ronaldo?? He didn't even get back on the pitch until the whistle blew to start the second half. He had one great shot at goal, but was walking all over the place. Robinho should've been put in much earlier. Ronaldo deserves respect, but not if he isn't really doing much for the team.
Aндрea

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 14, 2006 12:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Mark писал(а):

If I'm not wrong Australia will play with Croatia next 22-06-06

Croatia vs Australia in Stuttgart

Good look ;)
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 14, 2006 12:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aндрea писал(а):
Mark писал(а):

If I'm not wrong Australia will play with Croatia next 22-06-06

Croatia vs Australia in Stuttgart

Good look ;)

Actually, they play again on 18-06-2006 against Brasil in Munich; Croatia is the one after that. ;)
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 14, 2006 6:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Big test for Spain today against The Ukraine. Hopefully they’ll win. Should be a good game.
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 14, 2006 9:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cellardoor писал(а):

Also - what was with the lackluster performance from Ronaldo??

He's just too damn fat :P

I missed the days best game Spain - Ukraine...an impressive 4-0 victory to España. Tunisia - Saudi Arabia was surprisingly good, I felt sorry for the arab's when Tunisia got in the last minutes a goal :/ Saudi should have earned the victory. And like Tunisia, Germany scored in overtime, so it's adios to Poland.
Tomorrow the Sweden game will be interesting, their team is all messed up now, Ljungberg vs Mellberg fighting again lmao, I hope for Paraguay to win :P

So predictions : Ecuador 3 - 1 Cosa Rica
England 2 - 0 T & T
Sweden 1 - 1 Paraguay

howard4tatu писал(а):

Makaay is too similar a player to RuudVN, and I never have been sure about Seedorf - sometimes brilliant, sometimes not. We need players that can do it 100% and not just turn it on-and-off.
Open to other suggestions!!

I read somewhere that Holland's coach Van Basten didn't choose Makaay or Seedorf because they solo too much and don't do good for teamplay, but then again, Robben soloed many times in the Holland - S&M game.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 14, 2006 11:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ПРАЭИЛ
BRAZIL NO DOUBT
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 15, 2006 5:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I thought Brazil had quite a good chance but Ronaldo seems to be overweight now... He could barely move! =P

I say, ENGLAND to win! =D
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Thomas

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 15, 2006 8:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow! lucky swedish :)

swe 1 - 0 par

9. LJUNGBERG Freddie (89')
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 15, 2006 10:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Australia V. Brazil...

Brasil's gonna destroy us, aren't they? :/
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 16, 2006 12:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Bravo to Ecuador - three fantastic goals over Costa Rica!

England...what is going on? Talk about a desperation move bringing Rooney in when Sven did. He's lucky he didn't get injured again. It's only been six weeks...that's a miraculous healing broken foot if I've ever seen one! lol I was hoping for T&T to tie with England, they played so well. They just seemed to run out of gas for the last 15-20 mins. Still though - great game. (Where was the Crouch robot dance?!?)

Sweden...again...what is going on? They just could not finish their shots. Paraguay were playing with everything they had, but still - Sweden's goal was overdue. Great setup and execution.

Predictions (no matter how inaccurate I may be):
Argentina 2 - Serbia & Montenegro 1
Netherlands 0 - Ivory Coast 0 (I'm choosing this as my big upset match for the day) lol
Mexico 1 - Angola 0

PS: Mark - Brasil may be an incredibly skilled team, but they are not unbeatable. Like the motto on tv says, "One game can change everything."

But to answer your question, yes, Brasil will destroy the Socceroos. (lol....jk! :P)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  След.
Страница 6 из 14

Перейти: