Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Who's gonna win the World Cup?
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Who'se gonna win the world cup??
France
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Deutschland
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Portugal
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Italia
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Всего голосов : 9

Автор Сообщение
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 10, 2006 10:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Holland v Serbia and Montenegro.
How come Holland have to play two teams? Do they swap over at half-time?? :-P
I go for 0 - 0; Slow starters, Holland, but I can't see S+M (all 22 of them) scoring.

Hang on, S+M? Isn't that one of my hobbies? No. Now, move on.
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 10, 2006 11:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

howard4tatu писал(а):
I go for 0 - 0; Slow starters, Holland, but I can't see S+M (all 22 of them) scoring.

LOL! I love when I actually laugh out loud when I read posts. Fake "lol's" are boring! :P

Before I actually saw the " :-P " that you typed - I thought you were serious...anyway.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
andyxrt

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 11, 2006 12:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Be nice if England would win it but i ain't getting me hopes up...lol
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address MSN Messenger
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 11, 2006 4:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

howard4tatu писал(а):

they actually are 2 different countries now as of a few weeks ago...
if any of u arent enlightened...
just check any reliable news source...
so ur comment is actually more practical than u might think... :P
i guess they are still aloud to have a go at this "Cup" as a single nation before the next one...
some people are even saying Kosovo might have a go at the nex "Cup"...
my goodness i can ramble...
i would love to see Trinidad and Tabago win...
or Ghana...
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 11, 2006 6:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ This is a bit related to that topic. In 1992, Yugoslavia got kicked out of the European Championships for political reasons. An unprepared Denmark team took their place and went on to win the cup. See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_European_Football_Championship_(qualifying)
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 11, 2006 8:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Russia, or more correctly USSR (CCCP) were in that situation; they played as one for an Olympics, I think, even though the country had split up.
But what WAS the name they played under?
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 11, 2006 10:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Australia's gonna play Japan tomorrow, yeah?
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 11, 2006 3:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^yeah, also USA - Czech Rep. and Italy - Ghana, great games tomorrow. I will cry if Italy lose, cause I'm too addicted for italian soccer.
And Holland won w00h000, I had my Van Nistelrooy shirt on and cheered :P

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 11, 2006 6:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nevermind писал(а):
^yeah, also USA - Czech Rep. and Italy - Ghana, great games tomorrow. I will cry if Italy lose, cause I'm too addicted for italian soccer.

Yes, But Van N did nothing!
I think he needs another striker alongside him, even if it means going one short in midfield. Holland don't have a target player for all the crosses provided by Robben and co.
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 11, 2006 8:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

AHH i cant wait to see the czech and usa game!!
but its gonna bea at 12 in the afternoon my time:(
i would do what i did on friday and cut 7-9 to watch the germany game;)
but monday is my last day of school and i cant ccut 3 periods! so by the timei get out of school the game will be over:(
DAMN i want to watch it soo bad.
go U-S-A U-S-A
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 11, 2006 8:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

howard4tatu писал(а):
Nevermind писал(а):

I think he needs another striker alongside him, even if it means going one short in midfield. Holland don't have a target player for all the crosses provided by Robben and co.

I know :( but he will soon, and yes you're right that they could put someone alongside Ruud, don't know who though. Wierd that Makaay or Seedorf isn't in the team...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 11, 2006 10:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@I Wanna Eat Choco Bars: I was under the impression that howard4tatu knew that and was just kidding. But yes, you are right, they are in fact two separate nations. Serbia announced their official "agreement" a few days ago. I'll actually be living in Novi Sad next summer, so it'll be interesting to see how it is then.

Today's games. I was really cheering for Serbia-Montenegro to pull the upset against the Netherlands. At least the goal differential is only one.

Mexico v. Iran
- great game for Mexico! Iran played okay, they just need to tie up a few loose ends. But for Mexico, it was a nice dedication to Sanchez's late father. :(

Angola v. Portugal - I found it to be a boring game. Except for the few nice moves by C. Ronaldo. He's an entertaining player to watch. I love the way he can flick the ball so accurately when he's looking in the opposite direction. And he's only 21!

My predictions again were *just* a tad bit off. I seem to be over-estimating the teams that I should be under-estimating (yes, that did make sense...at least it did in my mind! :P)

SO! Next day's predictions are:

Australia 1 - Japan 1
USA 3 - Czech Republic 1 (hey, it could happen! :P)
Italy 0 - Ghana 0 (I'm thinking Ghana will pull a Trinidad&Tobago on the Azzurri)

AND one last thing, on the topic of teams being banned from the WC. Senator John McCain (Rep., AZ) was trying to ban Iran's team from competiting due to all of the political hoopla. I disagree. As a fan of soccer/calcio/futbol/whatever, this sport has brought together nations.

For example, yesterday the announcer said that when CIV won the African Nations' Cup, the rebels in the North and the gov't. military in the South, stopped their war for the three day leg of the tournament.

Politics have no place in the World Cup at all. The end.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 12, 2006 8:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cellardoor писал(а):

Politics have no place in the World Cup at all. The end.

I second that.

my predictions:
Australia - Japan hmm dunno since I have never seen "The Socceroos" play lol, but I think it will be a tie, either 0-0 or 1-1

USA 1 - 2 Czech Rep.
Baros scores and maybe angelhair Nedved.

Italy 2 - 0 Ghana
Luca Toni does both goals.

*puts on Italy shirt*

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 12, 2006 2:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We just beat Japan!

AUS 3:1 JPN

Yay us ^_^
Aндрea

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 12, 2006 3:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yayyyy

Australia won Im so happy for that xD

ohh I'm so excited just 3 hours [Italy vs Ghana]

Italy has to win: go forza azurra xD
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 12, 2006 4:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

:(

I had high hopes for the US team! 2-0 atm, and getting ready for the 2nd half...

Baaad...
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 12, 2006 4:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

necromantic_angel писал(а):
:(

I had high hopes for the US team! 2-0 atm, and getting ready for the 2nd half...

Baaad...

this could be a very LONG 2nd half... :(
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 12, 2006 5:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

EDIT:

They're still playing, but USA isn't even trying to score. It was bad from start to finish, even before Rosicky scored that first goal for Czech R. Beasley had the best chances to score in the 2nd half, but missed it.

After that 2nd goal, the US team started to play with waterguns against firehoses. Reyna and Domovan did the best, but it seemed like the rest of the team had positioning problems. The subs didn't even light a spark in their gameplay.

*Must beat the Italians on Saturday! Must beat the Italians on Saturday!*

Последний раз редактировалось: necromantic_angel (Пн Июн 12, 2006 5:52 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 12, 2006 5:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

aaahh damn I missed The socceroos - Japan game, 3 goals under 10 mins by the aussies :S.
the Czech's seems to crush US, Rosicky "the little Mozart"(lol) already showed some of his upcoming skills in EC 2004 =) so he's not really new.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 12, 2006 6:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nevermind писал(а):
howard4tatu писал(а):
Nevermind писал(а):

I know :( but he will soon, and yes you're right that they could put someone alongside Ruud, don't know who though. Wierd that Makaay or Seedorf isn't in the team...

Makaay is too similar a player to RuudVN, and I never have been sure about Seedorf - sometimes brilliant, sometimes not. We need players that can do it 100% and not just turn it on-and-off.
Open to other suggestions!!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  След.
Страница 5 из 14

Перейти: