Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Who's gonna win the World Cup?
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Who'se gonna win the world cup??
France
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Deutschland
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Portugal
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Italia
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Всего голосов : 9

Автор Сообщение
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 06, 2006 5:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean and Seinas. Lol, you guys were talking about me and I didn't even realise :P

Последний раз редактировалось: Mark (Сб Июн 10, 2006 1:18 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Aндрea

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 09, 2006 9:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yaaaaaaay
the world cup began!!! xD

the teams who have played:

Germany [4] Costa rica [2]
Poland [o] Ecuador[2]

tomorrow:
England vs Paraguay

Argentina vs Cфte d'Ivoire

Good luck to all the teams !!!! =)
Thomas

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 09, 2006 9:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You're forgetting Trinidad and Tobago - Sweden for tomorrow ;).
Annuika

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 09, 2006 9:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have absolutely no idea who's going to win, I just cheer on those Thomas cheer on heh. ^^
Thomas

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 09, 2006 9:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Annuika писал(а):
I have absolutely no idea who's going to win, I just cheer on those Thomas cheer on heh. ^^

hmmm :p. you're from sweden ==> you should cheer for sweden!!
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 09, 2006 9:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Germany - Costa Rica was great, nice goals, Klose will be on fire.
I'll bet that: England - Paraguay 2-2, Argentina - Elephants 1-2(tough one)
Sweden - Trinidad&Tobago 4-0

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 09, 2006 9:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nevermind писал(а):
Germany - Costa Rica was great, nice goals, Klose will be on fire.

Yea! That goal from LAHM was a beauty!
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 09, 2006 9:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ahh polands game saddend me today:(

damn germany playeed a good game but im still backing england

so my teams
england
germany :)
Aндрea

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 09, 2006 9:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thomas писал(а):
You're forgetting Trinidad and Tobago - Sweden for tomorrow ;).

Ohh you're right Thomas, I forgot that :p

I support Trinidad and Tobago , I don't know why but i just hope that Trinidad and Tobago win this match ! xD
Thomas

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 09, 2006 9:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cowsgomoo23 писал(а):
ahh polands game saddend me today:(

damn germany playeed a good game but im still backing england

so my teams
england
germany :)

hmm polands game... you can compare their style of playing a bit with that of belgium. good ball possesion but not a thing worth in the area of truth...
But indeed 2 bad they lost! a draw would have been more fair.

Edit: booo, Aндрea :p sweden has to win!

Последний раз редактировалось: Thomas (Пт Июн 09, 2006 9:55 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 09, 2006 9:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

btw does anyone know why poland didnt get that goal they shot in the middle of the game?
Thomas

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 09, 2006 9:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cowsgomoo23 писал(а):
btw does anyone know why poland didnt get that goal they shot in the middle of the game?

offside but wrongfully as the replay showed, it was very close though!
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 10, 2006 12:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm SO glad that the World Cup has finally started! I just wish my area (hell, I wish my country!) would embrace it more. It's okay though. There are a few places that do (any British-themed pub, a local Serbian cafe, etc).

Anyway - Germany...yeah, they won, but they really need to work on their defensive game. Why would they continue the off-side trap up so high against a class forward?? They lucked out a few times by catching CR offside, but still - if they continue this strategy, they may not always get the call. I think they should listen to Ballack more. ;)

One of the ESPN'ers, Julie Foudy, was talking during the post-game report about how it could be different when Germany plays a "real" team. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth! Maybe a more diverse team, but certainly Costa Rica is a "real" team - they made it to the 32 team bracket...that's gotta count for something right?? lol

The Poland-Ecuador match...just wow. I think 99% of the viewers were expecting a Polish victory for sure. Many think that Ecuador is only good when they play in their own country because of the high altitude...they played a great match today. Very impressive start to the tournament. I still would've liked to see Poland score though. Tough next game against Germany.

My predictions for tomorrow:

England 3 - Paraguay 2
Argentina 2- CIV 2
Sweden 4 - Trinidad & Tobago 0 (I agree with Nevermind here)
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 10, 2006 6:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There is no Russia *sobs*
But I'll be for Australia, because after them we get their coach, so its logical ;)
I hope in 4 years the coach will be able to bring our players to level. We have good players but the funding&orginization...brrr :)
Aндрea

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 10, 2006 8:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

result of the matches

Paraguay [0] England [1]

Trinidad and Tobago [0] Sweden [0]

Right now Agentina and Cфte d'Ivoire are still playing
Argentina is winning: 2-0 yaaaaaaay
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 10, 2006 8:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well then.

My predictions were a bit off, eh? Unless CIV can score some goals soon. lol EDIT: 2-1 Argentina. I guess I was pretty close! lol

Good job to Trinidad & Tobago! I'm sure no one imagined they'd come out with a point against Sweden. Especially with 10 men on the pitch! Sweden has some CLASS opportunities...but T&T's goalie was in top form today - and he wasn't even supposed to start! Nice!

Argentina, while up 2, should've had that earlier goal. It looked like it was over the goal line to me. Oh well.

England v. Paraguay. Nothing really impressed me in this game. Except for maybe Crouch's playing. Good stuff.

Well, here is my second try at predictions...I'm horrible at this stuff! lol

Serbia & Montenegro 2 - Netherlands 1 (I'm a bit optimistic on this one ok? :P)
Mexico 1 - Iran 1
Angola 0 - Portugal 3
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 10, 2006 9:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

England could have got more goals if Rooney had played, first half was good but the second was quite boring. Beckham surprised me, he actually played pretty good :o ,and Sweden wtf? :P, T&T had a very strong defense though, but still, Zlatan didn't impress me, Henke got a few good shots, but not close enough. Argentina - CIV was gg, my prediction was close too ^_^ Drogba pwnz but Riquelme played excellent.

ahhh tomorrow will be Holland - Serbia & Montenegro, hope it's a real thriller.
so who wants to bet with money? :P my predictions goes something like this:
Holland 3 - Serbia 2 ( or then one team wins with 1 goal)
Mexico 2 - Iran 0 ( hmm)
Angola 0 - Portugal 3

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 10, 2006 9:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Gee...you can't even feel any sort of World Cup atmosphere here...

Haa...good thing I have TiVo. Now off to watch the T&Tobago game...

Последний раз редактировалось: necromantic_angel (Сб Июн 10, 2006 10:33 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 10, 2006 9:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@Nevermind: Ibrahimovic & Larsson had some GREAT chances to score, but the true man of the math was definitely Hislop. T&T definitely earned my respect today.

I think for me, so far, Argentina v. CIV was the most entertaining game to watch. Constant movement. I'd walk away for 5 minutes and would have missed another close shot or something. Great game!

Drogba is obviously a great striker, but every time I see him dive, I just get annoyed. I know he's not the only diver in the game, but really - he's not even subtle about it lol Ah well, what can ya do? When he does actually PLAY the game, he's one of the best.
I can't wait to see him up top with Shevchenko next season @ Chelsea. I'm not one to "follow" players from team to team, but since I don't really support any EPL teams, I'll be rooting for Sheva. Gotta support the Ukrainians of the world! lol

@necromantic_angel - I'm assuming you meant the Trinidad & Tobago game, not Togo...in any case, it's a decent match! :)
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 10, 2006 10:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeap, I meant that. :) S2pid me!

Ahh oui, it was a good match. Good excitement, altho I already knew who won! :P
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  След.
Страница 4 из 14

Перейти: