Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

What do u think about Alcohol, cigarrets, and sex?
На страницу Пред.  1, 2

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
nikiTA.TU

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 24, 2006 10:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: What do u think about Alcohol, cigarrets, and sex? Ответить с цитатой

octavarium писал(а):
nikiTA.TU писал(а):
Alcohol: I think that can be a limit to everything. I prefer that on the occasion :)
Cigarrets: sometimes, but I just try to stop it :)
Drugs: only 3 words to say on that. I HATE IT.
Sex: sex, sex, sex :)

and what about you ?

three words for sex is really nice :)

octavarium: Thanx :D coz i love it .. so i had to...

and I love a kalian ( shisha). do u know ha is it? I am just gonna to tearoom for some kalians :) http://www.vodni-dymky.info/
Does smoking pertain to any parties? And which kind of alcohol do u like?
ha .-)
shelovesher

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 08, 2006 11:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Alcohol:Nice..
Cigarretes:I hate it!
Drugs:No,thanks.
Sex:I love it. :)
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 09, 2006 1:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Alcohol - Yes. I'm a drinker. Social and non-social. I enjoy Corona (with a lime please). Stella Artois is an okay lager. Vodka redbull cocktails are nice...as are JagerBombers. Red wines. All in moderation of course. ;) Never all in the same night...that's just asking for trouble!

Cigarettes - Yes. I'm a smoker. Camel Lights or Parliament Lights. Occasional cloves. I also love going to smoke "shisha" - here we call them hookahs. There's a fab Middle Eastern cafe with the best deals ever. Good coffee as well.

Drugs - I don't judge anyone for anything they've done/do. For the sake of not going into too much detail: I've been there, learned from it and moved on with my life. :)

Sex- Yes. I'm a..sexer? lol I actually don't see this being in the same category with the other three topics - maybe because it's the only "natural" action as humans. Although so are self-indulgences, huh? Ah well. Sex with or without love happens...just depends on the person. One night stands are so stupid nowadays with all the risks. Be smart about it.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

Перейти: