Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

'Official' Street Team/Fan Club (announcement p.19)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 19, 2006 10:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
Cellardoor: Thanks for the offer - but I've already got a team for Italian translations - but should we need extra help with the Italian side of things, I will let you know!

-Dean

Whew - great! My Italian translations would be minimal anyway. A specific team would be MUCH better. lol ;)

This all seems to be taking shape quite well - how exciting!

- Cyn

PS. Grammar rules!! :D
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 19, 2006 11:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cellardoor писал(а):

lol! Thanks for making me laugh! :-)

Ok, here are the Languages we can get things translated into with our teams :-)

English
Dutch
French
Italian
Spanish (How variated is the Spanish in Latin America and Spain? - Will we need seperate teams for each part?)
Cantonese (Chinese)
Turkish

I will also need translation teams for the following countries...

Russia
Portugal
Israel
Czech Republic
Sweden
Finland
Poland
Denmark
Greece
Japan
Germany

I'm not in a hurry to get langauge teams together yet thought because we haven't gotten that far yet - but we will be needing them eventually! :-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 19, 2006 11:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
cellardoor писал(а):

lol! Thanks for making me laugh! :-)

Anytime. Seriously though - one day I'll have to take a picture of my bookcase in my room - grammar books...linguistics books...dictionaries...I'm so awesome! :D lol

Цитата:
Spanish (How variated is the Spanish in Latin America and Spain? - Will we need seperate teams for each part?)

I'm going to say yes on this one. I know very limited Spanish - but from what I've experienced - Argentinian Spanish is pretty different than Spain Spanish (which is just one example). Perhaps someone from Latin America on the forum can be more definite though. :) Same thing with the Portuguese - the type spoken in Brasil varies than that in Portugal.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 19, 2006 11:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Then we could do with translators for Portugal, Spain, Mexico (I have Argentina and Chile).

We'll see! lol
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 19, 2006 11:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Shall we just concentrate on English and Russian for now? lol
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 19, 2006 11:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, we must do things one at a time. Let's get organised, list down who and what we need, arrange them by importance, and work from there.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 19, 2006 11:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Shall we just concentrate on English and Russian for now? lol

UK - English? USA - English? or Australian - English? - the site will be organised by Country - not language! Each country with enough fans will have their own little section of the site - it's not as hard to do as you might think! ;-)

What I was thinking was...

Like phpBB forums do - they take the language from a language file! So if we have different language files it wont be too difficult to have the site in each language will it ;-)

It wont be completely different sites for each language!

See, I'm waaaay ahead of you all! :-)

oh yeah....

Цитата:

Let's get organised, list down who and what we need, arrange them by importance, and work from there.

Already done that too! ;-)

We're going to do the english site first and get it all working - and then assuming we go the "language pack" route - then I'll just get people to translate the language packs afterwards.

but it's always usefull to know roughly who I can go to when I will need them - hence me asking - but saying (in one of my posts above) - that it is of lower importance!
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 19, 2006 11:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
See, I'm waaaay ahead of you all! :-)

Already done that too! ;-)

Oh...well then - I sure am glad you're the one thinking ahead. I still have to decide what I'm having for dinner. Hmmm...

Thanks for getting this thing organized, Dean! :)
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 20, 2006 1:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

More good news for you guys! :-)

I've spoke to Interscope about this Fan-club / Street team thing, and told them what it's all about (helping to promote the group etc). I told them how it happened and that it would soon be official and that I will be helping out with it!

I asked if there would be any way we can get some HQ Promo posters off them for every single release and such so we can all print our own to promote the girls in our country!

I also asked if he'd be able to get us a list of release dates for each single as it comes - and the countries it's being released in!

Here's the reply I got...

"Very nice! Congrats! I will let this side know too and see if we can get you more involved instead of this super slow kind of integration of you we have going on right now ;)"

At the moment their integration of me - means me having two email addresses to contact - and them only telling me the bare minimum as/when I need to know! ;-)

So hopefully we'll be able to get some funky stuff out of Interscope too :-D
Aндрea

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 20, 2006 2:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cellardoor писал(а):

Цитата:

I'm going to say yes on this one. I know very limited Spanish - but from what I've experienced - Argentinian Spanish is pretty different than Spain Spanish (which is just one example). Perhaps someone from Latin America on the forum can be more definite though. :) Same thing with the Portuguese - the type spoken in Brasil varies than that in Portugal.

cellardoor and Dean, Spain and Latin american people talk the same language, It only change on a few words. so you can create it without any problems ^-^ . In the Latinoamerican thread there are people from Chile,Mexico,Perъ,my country,Uruguay... ohh and Spain too ^^ and there's no a problem to us because we speak the same languaje xD.

I support this idea *crossing fingers*
carman

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 20, 2006 2:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):

Cantonese (Chinese)

hmm i huess i will make it as traditional chinese and simplified chinese so all those ppl who speak cantonese,mandarin,min,wu or hakka can read it.
(thats too much spoken chinese :P)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 20, 2006 2:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aндрea писал(а):
cellardoor and Dean, Spain and Latin american people talk the same language, It only change on a few words. so you can create it without any problems ^-^ . In the Latinoamerican thread there are people from Chile,Mexico,Perъ,my country,Uruguay... ohh and Spain too ^^ and there's no a problem to us because we speak the same languaje xD.

I support this idea *crossing fingers*

Well that makes it a lot easier then! I must've just been given a hard time when I was speaking to an Argentine. lol
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 20, 2006 3:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
howard h писал(а):
What's the time-scale on this?

We can start designing now - and I'm currently PM'ing our Graphics Artists! :-)

Did you PM me already or is it just taking forever?
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 20, 2006 9:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I can help with finnish translation ^__^

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 20, 2006 11:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Great news that the fanclub/streetteam will be integrated in this site. People who are into tatu come to this site anyway, so they'll notice the fanclub too :-)

And I hope we will get Interscope's support, like Dean suggested. Thanks Dean for setting this all up!
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 20, 2006 11:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How's about this for a reciprocal agreement...

Our fan's website will publish (advertise), for free, the logo's of any radio station that has Gomenasai (or any other recent release) on their playlist?

We could have a section "Where to listen to t.A.T.u."!

I have the proper postal address for EVERY radio station broadcasting in the UK - it's here www.mediauk.com (click on *radio*).
x_C.h.r.i.s.s.i.e_x

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 20, 2006 12:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
I will also need translation teams for the following countries...

Russia
Portugal
Israel
Czech Republic
Sweden
Finland
Poland
Denmark
Greece
Japan
Germany

I'm your girl for Greek, my greek buddies and myself can sure as hell do this!

Plus i'm ledge on grammar so I'm also a good proof reader. :D
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 20, 2006 1:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

howard h писал(а):

Our fan's website will publish (advertise), for free, the logo's of any radio station that has Gomenasai (or any other recent release) on their playlist?

That's a good idea Howard - each regional site could have a "Where can I hear t.A.T.u.?" page - where all Radio stations that play the songs have their logo's placed and hyperlinked to their website! :-)

Good one H!

-Dean
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 20, 2006 1:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
We can start designing now - and I'm currently PM'ing our Graphics Artists! :-)

*gets straight to work* ;D

Dean писал(а):
rainbowmily писал(а):
"T.A.T.U. :: forums :: Official Fan-Club"
Is that new ? :D

As far as I'm aware - that is indeed new! ^_^

It became "Official Fan Club" ages ago... back when I had my Official Fan Club topic in About This Site ;)

EDIT!!: http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=35556#35556
The post I made when I first noticed it ;)

Последний раз редактировалось: Mark (Сб Май 20, 2006 1:17 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 20, 2006 1:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
howard h писал(а):

That's a good idea Howard - each regional site could have a "Where can I hear t.A.T.u.?" page - where all Radio stations that play the songs have their logo's placed and hyperlinked to their website! :-)

Good one H!

-Dean

If we are doing this for definate; I could get writing almost immediately. Would need a start date, and accurate website addy so they could read us.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  След.
Страница 5 из 19

Перейти: