Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

what religion are u?
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

what religion are u?
atheism
22%
 22%  [ 27 ]
christianity
37%
 37%  [ 46 ]
judaism
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
islam
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
hinduism
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
buddhism
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
other
24%
 24%  [ 30 ]
Всего голосов : 122

Автор Сообщение
aREk

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 3:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

авторитет писал(а):
Why i did not want to answer that - i believe that if one is interested he/she should find things out with open mind

I agree with you and I do the same. For that religions like satanism, wicca and other groups/ cults are not so famous and they have secrets. Not all is for every human.

Tatu
t.A.T.u.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
All my love

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 4:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

aREk писал(а):
Magic is form of... prayer?

It could be. Every religion has their own definition of magic. I don't believe in prayer or worship because I am not a theist, therefore I don't believe magic is a form of prayer.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
авторитет

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 4:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Totally (maybe) off topic

I once drive´d two jehovas witnesses mad with arguing with them about Lucifer (i also showed them my genitals and asked have they seen anything like this ever Wide smile - can´t really remember what was their answer - but they did´t come mad about me showing my Gens to them - they did go mad about me saying that Lucifer is most holy archangel ever Wide smile )

Don´t really know how this relates with anything - but it was on my heart so i had to say it Wide smile (and i always will be sorry for saying it)

Edit : i was 20 years old then so it happened 15 years ago ok

^ Made by Eariel ^

It's true that Jesus cannot save
I'm rising from the grave
To put my double cross to shame
A poison rush, a heart attack
A white assassin painted black...
aREk

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 4:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

WOW! You rock! Laughing Out Loud
They come from house to house and teach about it what they belive. It's strange.
Few years ago, Jehowa's witness gone to the mountain in white clothes, because they thonk that end of world comes.

Tatu
t.A.T.u.
авторитет

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 4:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

aREk писал(а):
WOW! You rock! Laughing Out Loud
They come from house to house and teach about it what they belive. It's strange.
Few years ago, Jehowa's witness gone to the mountain in white clothes, because they thonk that end of world comes.

Thank you Smile

^ Made by Eariel ^

aREk

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 08, 2008 5:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Welcome Wink

Tatu
t.A.T.u.
Jeri

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 21, 2008 4:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am always open minded. I see no point in making a decision as there has been nothing yet that has appeared to me as a definitive answer. It is also a lot more interesting this way Wide smile

Though I do find it rude and utterly frustrating when someone tries to "save" me and force their beliefs on me. If I ask for such "assistance" then fine, but otherwise stay off my property and keep your hands to yourself! Mr. Green
baov

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 21, 2008 10:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would gladly argue with jehova witnesses had i the time. What are you afraid of, to be convinced? I'm confident enough in my arguments, if they're asking for it, i'm gonna convince them.
авторитет

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 21, 2008 10:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

baov писал(а):
I would gladly argue with jehova witnesses had i the time. What are you afraid of, to be convinced? I'm confident enough in my arguments, if they're asking for it, i'm gonna convince them.

I actually believe that you would succeed in that Wide smile

^ Made by Eariel ^

baov

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 21, 2008 11:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As my national anthem goes:
"Oh Canada, we stand ready to sit down and discuss our differences in a civilized manner, for thee ♫" Mr. Green
kiki

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 22, 2008 11:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

baov писал(а):
As my national anthem goes:
"Oh Canada, we stand ready to sit down and discuss our differences in a civilized manner, for thee ♫" :mrgreen:

Lol ! nice.

As for I ....i dont belong to any religion....i more believe in Buddhism...i use it when i need it...but i dont breath eat and sleep with it lol. its a way of looking at things....a concept that u can take parts of. dont need to be fully immersed in it to be it.....you know ?

yep ^_^ its different for everyone....

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 24, 2013 6:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I was raised to be catholic and I went to Christian schools my whole life. At my 15, I started to be atheist... So, now I follow atheism

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 16, 2014 2:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm a Discordian
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Страница 12 из 12

Перейти: