Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. comeback
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 18, 2014 11:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Anything that stops them performing together is good news for me.
Yotsuloota

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 21, 2014 2:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julia's response to Lena;
"Everything's fine between me and Lena." "Lena, what did you mean with that video?"
She looked like she was obviously faking it. :/ Although I don't know if I should believe what Lena said either.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Yotsuloota

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 23, 2014 4:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Studio version of the new song can be heard here > http://tatufan.ucoz.ru/_ld/1/153_tATu-El_amor_en.mp3
I'm not feeling it at all. It's meh Rolling Eyes
The live version was better.
Tatufan16

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 23, 2014 11:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am praying that this is a demo...Yulia sounds AWFUL...it sounded so much better bad quality and live...
Tatufan16

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 23, 2014 11:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Plus, in the live version they take turns singing the verses. Please. Leaked demo that some radio station started playing. PLEASE :shock:
Yotsuloota

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 24, 2014 4:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tatufan16 писал(а):
Plus, in the live version they take turns singing the verses. Please. Leaked demo that some radio station started playing. PLEASE Shock

I hope haha. I liked the turns in the live version. The live version was less electronic, this song doesn't really suit them imo. When(/if) they release it on iTunes, we'll see if this is the final version.

Also, Julia's lips look like she got them filled again Neutral Looking at her latest instagram photos... They look humongous. I've heard about lip fillers that need to get renewed every 3 years? Hasn't it been about 3 years since she pumped them up the first time? Rolling Eyes She also looked very, very plastic during the small interview in the latest photoshoot for her shoeline. I personally think she must've gotten something else for her face too (or then just an extremely heavy makeup). I'm not a hater, just saying my honest opinion... Angel
Jonny

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 24, 2014 10:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmm I don't like it as much as the live version, it's ok but yeah I prefer the live one.

Not that it matters anymore... they seem to have a self destruct button when things are going right :roll:

But the live version is quite catchy, I've listened to it over and over... oh girls! what could have been!
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 10, 2014 11:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This could have been the start of a big comeback!! :(

Stupid Yulia had to go and try and take control of it all and threaten Lena.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Jonny

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 14, 2014 9:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

http://youtu.be/Kv4FLqVBDKQ

Alternative ending to the video. It's a shame how things have turned out. I like the song. Do we know if there was an English version?
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3
Страница 3 из 3

Перейти: