Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Have you ever had a fight?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

have you?
yes
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
no
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
No comment
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Всего голосов : 16

Автор Сообщение
Liiam

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 23, 2010 3:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Have you ever had a fight? Ответить с цитатой

like a proper punch up. not an arguement, im talking about physical contact

i have this french exchange student was acting snobby like most french people so i just battered him up got suspended for 5 days LOL

p.s

the little frenchy f*cked out of my country

so dont fuck with me.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 23, 2010 8:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yea I had many in my school time Rolling Eyes there were many fights coz I'm a les...

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maferleto

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 14, 2010 6:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I hadn't have a fight yet...

YuliaBaby писал(а):
Yea I had many in my school time Rolling Eyes there were many fights coz I'm a les...

But this year i'm having problems same as you, so I don't know if I can have a fight this year. Evil or Very Mad

*Img from AllMyLove.Org* ^^
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Kouketsuno Rei

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 15, 2010 12:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haven't had any real fights since high school. Usually it was just when people were jerk-offs to my friends or brother. Got away with it a lot cause I was in good standing with the campus security guy, heh heh.

My ex hit me a couple of times, but I never hit her back. It was pointless. She was MESSED up in the head. Confused

t.E.A.m. VOLKAT
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dominique

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 16, 2010 7:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

1. One guy kicked my dog and his two friends laughed, lickily they were standing in a row so I hit the guy, who kicked my doggy, on his nose and he fell on the other two. So they all had pain and I was laughing

2. Two 'friends' at school were prety much bullying me, while I told them to stop. One of the two was constantly turning her head towards me and back to the other, then that one would 'whisper'bad things about me, the first one would turn her head back and say disgusting things.
I kept listening to/dealing with this for about 10 minutes when I lost it and reached out my hand while the first one turned her head towards the other, away from me. So when she turned her head back, my hand was in to way Off the wall <= kinda like that

I have no regrets or whatsoever
Evil or Very Mad

I was too young to be a fan, now I'm probably to late.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
afraa

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 10, 2010 1:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

if 'm mad at someone or he was provovative i won't fight, this is not the proper action to take plus I respect my self more than getting involoved in such situations, such stuff not for girls. Wink
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 10, 2010 8:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Luckily nothing serious.. I always try to avoid conflicts!!
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 14, 2010 3:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Have you ever had a fight? Ответить с цитатой

Liiam писал(а):
i have this french exchange student was acting snobby like most french people so i just battered him up got suspended for 5 days LOL

p.s

the little frenchy f*cked out of my country

Your a complete and utter arsehole!

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
CLaU

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 14, 2010 5:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yep there was a guy who used to tell me i was a bitch like my sister and my mother without reason so one day I punched him and kicked his balls
only-tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 15, 2010 3:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Have you ever had a fight?

in really no, I don't has, but a important discussion with a friend, I don't remember well, but was a afternoon when a friend came to my house, and she wanted something (a object) and I don't wanted give it, I give put she out of my house, without this object and she go, after of this act our relationship is broken, but she don't is good girl and good friend. Smile

I'm sorry for my English, I hope that you understand me Smile [/code]
Setsuna18

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 17, 2010 9:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tons^^
спайдер черной вдовы

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 18, 2010 11:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

No I have not been on fight ( but I may lie ) Craving

Pink sigi by Ira Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
xperfect.enemyx

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 24, 2013 6:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, I was at one. She came up to me saying stupid things about my ex and I didn't even wanted to get back with him :/ I tried to keep my cool but she started to pull my hair with no reason so I punched her in the nose... Yeah I broke her nose LOL... I was actually surprised that I actually was that strong!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: