Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. comeback
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 30, 2013 1:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u. comeback Ответить с цитатой

So apparently Julia herself has confirmed that after another surgery on her vocals, they'll be preparing their comeback as t.A.T.u. Any thoughts? Is this for real?

(Sorry, couldn't find the news in English, only in vk)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
damaia

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 30, 2013 2:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wellllllllll... it's Yulia, so take anything she says with a grain of salt...
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 30, 2013 6:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hopefully it is just talk, but whatever; I find that vote very disappointing. People seem clueless as to how good Yulia’s solo career could be.
V.S.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 31, 2013 12:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Chances for succesful comeback Ответить с цитатой

Girls are back and it's great news for most of their fans. But let's find out about their chances.

Do you remember t.A.T.u.'s concert manager? Leonid Dzuynik? I talked to him a while ago.
And (I knew it!) he said that they have chance. But only if the whole team reunites. Ivan Shapovalov, Sergey Galoyan, Elena Kiper, Dzuynik, Polienko, all of them! Lena and Julia have chance to become famous like in 2001 only with their team. Sergey Galoyan probably will help them with their album (if they're gonna record one), Ivan probaly will help them... Dzuynik is not gonna return, Polienko same, and Kiper probaby will refuse too.
Nothing is the same. Что ни началось, то кончается, as they sing in Novaya model (russian version of Perfect enemy)

Everything that starts always ends.

P.S. I'm happy that they reunite =)

linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 31, 2013 3:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How much of this is truth an how much is horse crap?? I have a tendency to believe that their could be something really just publicity stunt wise in this.... Ok people Let's take Stock of the situations.... In the past year we've had what 2 reunion shows, 1 time only performances so to speak, and how do we know this isn't another one of those tease performances, It's a game people weigh the facts an the evidence.... 1st Vocea Romeani Come on people that was one of Yulia's worst vocal performances.... Than the 2nd reunion show Kalina bar.... I mean seriously wake up an weigh the facts here people, how do we not know it will just not be more backup singer showcase?? You really think It's gonna be like 2001, if Elena kiper doesn't return or any of the Orginal team besides Golyan an Shapalov.... How do we know if even Ivan will come back, I mean they dumped him pretty hard in 2005 So yea how do you know he will even come back... Think folks think really look at the history pattern an you will see...

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
V.S.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 31, 2013 3:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

linkin_park_rulz писал(а):
How much of this is truth an how much is horse crap?? I have a tendency to believe that their could be something really just publicity stunt wise in this.... Ok people Let's take Stock of the situations.... In the past year we've had what 2 reunion shows, 1 time only performances so to speak, and how do we know this isn't another one of those tease performances, It's a game people weigh the facts an the evidence.... 1st Vocea Romeani Come on people that was one of Yulia's worst vocal performances.... Than the 2nd reunion show Kalina bar.... I mean seriously wake up an weigh the facts here people, how do we not know it will just not be more backup singer showcase?? You really think It's gonna be like 2001, if Elena kiper doesn't return or any of the Orginal team besides Golyan an Shapalov.... How do we know if even Ivan will come back, I mean they dumped him pretty hard in 2005 So yea how do you know he will even come back... Think folks think really look at the history pattern an you will see...

I work in Ivan's team, he will help them. Not becomes their producer, but just helps. Galoyan will definitely help. Their performance in December was NOT a reunion, they were just invited for the show. Dont't you think that you're the smartest one! The girls both were sayng that they think about the reunion in many interviews. Learn russian to know the news!
YjNf

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 31, 2013 5:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, do you want to comeback of t.A.T.u?
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 31, 2013 6:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ok listen to be honest I'm not sure what I want right now.... I think the timing of all this is just patheticly wrong, I translate the news @ VS, I really don't like your attitude buddy.... @ ynif I'm really unsure if a comeback is the right option right now, I mean look at the recent disasters of solo careers that they have... It can't be seriously possible to restore t.A.T.u's glory of 2001... For those that think this is a good idea, I say hehe good luck with that.... I mean I've been dedicated in Yulia's camp for 3 years now since the breakup of t.A.T.u I will support her no matter what, if Yulia thinks this is what she needs to get back on track by all means I'm for it... If this is just some attempt to run back into the safety net of a known name than I'm not for it... @ V.S. I really dunno when you burst onto the scene in this forum, but yea Opinions fly in here... So yea we are entitled to give how we think things play out, I am a very opinionated posted, I don't just like being shoved off in the corner just cause of what you know.... An 2nd Really look at the pattern of the last few years, It's been mostly done without Ivan's help.... 3rd they managed in 2005 to put out a decently selling album in Dangerous & Moving/ Lyudi invalidi.... Which personally I think are some of their best works post 200 km/h in the Supposed come back era... I mean honestly it would be nice if they can regain success with Ivan at the helm... But what if his health worsens again?? Can you 100% guarantee the fans that Ivan's health will not worsen during the recording of an if their is an album recorded... Can you guarantee that he will be 100% healthy for all media press conferences and Interviews.... Organizing and promoting concerts?? Can you 100% guarantee that these things will be done effectively and without any deterioration of Ivan's health?? I mean as a fan I've wanted to see them regain their star power, I think in my honest an most humble opinion think the t.A.T.u name has alot to teach the world still.... But the fact of the matter stands, in world of changing opinions on several issues, would t.A.T.u be looked at as a fresh breath of air in the music scene, or would t.A.T.u be looked at as those wannabe teenage lesbians that are now late 20s women trying to hold onto the last threads of their teenage star power.... I personally am not a fan of images or labels but something epically durastic has to be done in order for the minimal chances of success to occur, I don't think they can an will use the Lesbian image as they did in 2001.... I mean in my honest an most humble opinion I think they can use parts of it in a repackaged state, making use of today's current events with advances in gay rights.... But hmm what would that look like to common joe blow pop music listener, Boring It's not flashy but yea t.A.T.u Doesn't need the flash or pomp an circumstance... They just need a good solid footing to get back into the music world... I mean I may be wrong and I'm probably not 100% accurate here but this is how I feel I want it to work but I'm not sure it will so as I write this I will put my prediction as 50/50 which is really no opinion stated at this moment...

t.A.T.u Web FM link
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
V.S.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 31, 2013 6:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

linkin_park_rulz писал(а):
Ok listen to be honest I'm not sure what I want right now.... I think the timing of all this is just patheticly wrong, I translate the news @ VS, I really don't like your attitude buddy.... @ ynif I'm really unsure if a comeback is the right option right now, I mean look at the recent disasters of solo careers that they have... It can't be seriously possible to restore t.A.T.u's glory of 2001... For those that think this is a good idea, I say hehe good luck with that.... I mean I've been dedicated in Yulia's camp for 3 years now since the breakup of t.A.T.u I will support her no matter what, if Yulia thinks this is what she needs to get back on track by all means I'm for it... If this is just some attempt to run back into the safety net of a known name than I'm not for it... @ V.S. I really dunno when you burst onto the scene in this forum, but yea Opinions fly in here... So yea we are entitled to give how we think things play out, I am a very opinionated posted, I don't just like being shoved off in the corner just cause of what you know.... An 2nd Really look at the pattern of the last few years, It's been mostly done without Ivan's help.... 3rd they managed in 2005 to put out a decently selling album in Dangerous & Moving/ Lyudi invalidi.... Which personally I think are some of their best works post 200 km/h in the Supposed come back era... I mean honestly it would be nice if they can regain success with Ivan at the helm... But what if his health worsens again?? Can you 100% guarantee the fans that Ivan's health will not worsen during the recording of an if their is an album recorded... Can you guarantee that he will be 100% healthy for all media press conferences and Interviews.... Organizing and promoting concerts?? Can you 100% guarantee that these things will be done effectively and without any deterioration of Ivan's health?? I mean as a fan I've wanted to see them regain their star power, I think in my honest an most humble opinion think the t.A.T.u name has alot to teach the world still.... But the fact of the matter stands, in world of changing opinions on several issues, would t.A.T.u be looked at as a fresh breath of air in the music scene, or would t.A.T.u be looked at as those wannabe teenage lesbians that are now late 20s women trying to hold onto the last threads of their teenage star power.... I personally am not a fan of images or labels but something epically durastic has to be done in order for the minimal chances of success to occur, I don't think they can an will use the Lesbian image as they did in 2001.... I mean in my honest an most humble opinion I think they can use parts of it in a repackaged state, making use of today's current events with advances in gay rights.... But hmm what would that look like to common joe blow pop music listener, Boring It's not flashy but yea t.A.T.u Doesn't need the flash or pomp an circumstance... They just need a good solid footing to get back into the music world... I mean I may be wrong and I'm probably not 100% accurate here but this is how I feel I want it to work but I'm not sure it will so as I write this I will put my prediction as 50/50 which is really no opinion stated at this moment...

e-mail me, valerianka97@gmail.com I'll give you answers to all your questions
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 31, 2013 5:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I hope they reunite for a 4th album (also, a tour, IF Yulia's voice gets better otherwise there is no point doing live shows)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 31, 2013 7:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'd like them to record a new album and some new songs. I want to see them singing something completely new, no more ATTSS, and I'd like them to be excited about it, taking the project seriously and working hard together. Anyway, I know that if it happens, we'll still have to wait for a long while. Dreaming is free!
damaia

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 31, 2013 9:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think the phrase we're all looking for is, "Their solo careers could have been great." The window on that has closed, and neither of them has produced any material of note. t.A.T.u.'s notoriety has faded back to the (tiny) dedicated fanbase. It became plain several years ago that neither solo team had any idea how to promote or even how to get an album off the ground.

I'm wondering if the next release wouldn't be a double album of their collected solo material, such as it is, plus a couple of new duets. They both have plenty of songs they've already paid for.

I'm not sure if doing an album at this point would be profitable enough for them, because the Russian album market is pretty much gone. That said, I think I'd be more excited about some new singles. The quality of t.A.T.u.'s singles was always high.
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 01, 2013 2:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well apparently Lena is releasing a new single 'Lift Me Up' soon ( http://lena-katina.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26192 ) so it seems she is pressing on with her solo career for now.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 01, 2013 5:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Long may it continue. I wish her luck.
lesnicica

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 01, 2013 7:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am from Romania and when i heard they were going to sing at "Vocea Romaniei" i thought the Universe was playing a joke on me. Their performance was...akward,that's what i'd call it but it was evident to me that they kinda missed being on stage together. That being said, i very much enjoyed their last performance,Yulia has improved a lot and they were more comfortable with each other.

I'll be very happy if they indeed reunite,i miss listening to music,not noise.I tried to follow their solo careers but i found them bland, Tatu on the other hand was extraordinary.
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 07, 2013 11:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

New interview about it... but I can't understand what she says
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hf8e0Ife1w

Plus, it seems like they are going to have a concert on 27th September in Kiev, Ukraine.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 08, 2013 10:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes indeed. Julia basiacally said that no new song due to her operation on her vocal chrods but they plan tatu greatest hits tour which is still in progress with new dance choreography etc. Tickets availible now. Performance will take place 27 september in Kiev Ukriane. You can buy tickets http://www.parter.ua/ru/event/42/52/4867.html

Последний раз редактировалось: sakuya (Сб Июн 08, 2013 10:16 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 08, 2013 10:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmmm is their any translation for this interview yet??

t.A.T.u Web FM link
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 08, 2013 10:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

No, but main points were: They plan some concerts together (some of them may be in Latin America), they plan new choreography with it. She cant record any new songs due to her vocal chords still recovering, She will have another operation in Germany soon. She recorded song with Legolize as OST for her movie due to release in August. that is basically it

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 08, 2013 3:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Concerts in Latinamerica! Great! Smile
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

Перейти: