Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

your orientation
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

are you gay/bi/ or lesbian?
yes
63%
 63%  [ 136 ]
no
36%
 36%  [ 78 ]
Всего голосов : 214

Автор Сообщение
Maferleto

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 08, 2009 4:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

110% Lesbian! LOL

And i'm proud of it ^^
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
vicky666

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 02, 2010 8:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maferleto писал(а):
110% Lesbian! LOL

And i'm proud of it ^^

hahaha Mr. Green dude i didn't know ur in this forum Wide smile i missed ya Craving
Until this war is over I won't ever lose my rage..
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Maferleto

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 07, 2010 11:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vicky666 писал(а):
hahaha Mr. Green dude i didn't know ur in this forum Wide smile i missed ya Craving

Hi! xD I haven't saw you until now LOL! Great to see you here!

*Img from AllMyLove.Org* ^^
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
DarkFighter

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 03, 2010 7:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

100% Gay :oops:
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
pati1r

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 08, 2010 8:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I`m quite confused about what I feel. I never had a relationship with another girl, but I had some crushes on girls.
Question
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Maferleto

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 11, 2010 11:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Iluminati91 писал(а):
I`m quite confused about what I feel. I never had a relationship with another girl, but I had some crushes on girls.
Question

I haven't have a relation too, but I'm sure now, you just have to get inform. I don't know make sure what you feel for a girl.

DarkFighter писал(а):
100% Gay Embarassed

hahaha hi5! xD

*Img from AllMyLove.Org* ^^
Springminera

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 06, 2010 12:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm a lesbian - and proud, but I'm proud of everything that I am, not just that part. I'm a student first, and a lesbian second. It is a part of me, just not the most important part.

I first started questioning my sexuality as a child. At school, I had this one really close friend, and naturally all the other kids started poking holes at our relationship (which was pure friendship) because we were so close. They basically called us lesbians (I had no idea what that was at the time!), but I knew all my friends were starting to feel a tingly feeling about boys and I wasn't. At the time, the band "Busted" was all the rage among pre-teen girls, and my friends immediately called dibs on all three of them at once. However, all I could think about was how I would rather just stay with my best friend, and see if we could have a romantic relationship rather than having guys in our lives. I think she was the first person outside my family that I ever loved.

Later, when I was 13, I started to go a bit further. I was always way to mature for my age and rushed my childhood so I could do some real work (I hated being 11, it was so patronising! I couldn't wait to get to big girl school). I started wondering what's wrong with homosexual relationships and why everyone I knew was so against them when I couldn't see anything wrong at all with them. I go to a christian school, so we're taught that it isn't necessarily right. My best friend (new one, my childhood friend died) is a really exreme christian, which didn't help me. I floundered around, wondering why all my friends wanted boyfriends, asking myself and them what they found attractive in boys that I couldn't see. Then, one night I was browsing Yahoo! Answers like the sad boring person I am, and I went onto the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered section out of curiosity. I made a new account under another name and submitted my story. The people on there really supported me, even though I they have never met me. I struggled to come to terms with it at first - that girls were more attractive to me than guys, and that I could never see myself in a stable, happy relationship with a guy even if I tried. When I did - after much soul searching and brooding - I accepted who I was. I was a lesbian, but that wasn't the most important thing about me. It was just another facet of the diamond I am.

At the moment, my current struggle is coming out. Like I said, I go to a christian school and my family is christian (though I'm not), so none of them are very accepting. Especially Jaz, my best friend. She freaked out when I tried to tell her. I'd set it up all nicely and normally, we were in the middle of a shopping trip that we'd been planning and everything was going fine when I asked her how she would feel if I was gay. She said, "are you?" and I replied that I was. She freaked, and screamed in the middle of the shop we were in. It was so embarassing, and I covered it up by laughing and saying it was a joke, which she bought. Never, EVER again. I have lost faith in her totally, and only time will heal the cracks in our relationship.

I don't really care what other people think of me, but I realise it's important to make sure people still accept me as a person at school and at home. I can wait until university. So, as of such, I'm not officially "out" to anyone I know in real life except a very few selected friends I've known since ever. I hope one day I'll have the courage to say to Jaz, "I'm a lesbian and I'm proud of who I am. I'm still me - I'll always be me, and nothing about who I'm attracted to affects that".
xperfect.enemyx

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 22, 2013 1:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

straight here but I could be turn bi only for lena Laughing Out Loud
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Страница 13 из 13

Перейти: