Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Illuminati
На страницу Пред.  1, 2

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 06, 2010 4:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So you think that the system would be better if there weren't morals ?

Mhhh, interesting view. Neutral

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 06, 2010 5:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
So you think that the system would be better if there weren't morals ?

[spam]Moral codes were included to give the illusion of a caring system.[/spam]
Along with the fire and brimstone threats and the like, I think moral codes were included to make people think the religion was preaching the right way to live. Without these codes I think people would have been quick to see that the purpose of the religion was to control and no more.

I think man didn’t need to have faith in any deity or whatever, to know what was right and what was wrong.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 06, 2010 5:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, he need a proper education.
Part of this education was introduced by a bit of religious moral.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 12, 2010 12:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ultimately it is completely futile to debate how morality was altered by the introduction of religion, because there is no real way we can thoroughly and reliably assess morality before religion.

But you can trace the Bible's moral code through literary and other cultural manifestations, and the development of a moral code in a regimented sense - i.e. the setting up of a state, of institutions and a prescribed legal framework - can most certainly be linked to the growth of religion.

Any assertion that man was moral before religion (especially in such a vague manner) will necessarily be unconvincing; however, the parallel development of an abstract kind of order and religion can be traced. Put differently, morals change alongside religion. Take Russia for example: if you look at the changes in religious doctrine in Rus' from 988 to the Petrine era you will note various ideologies based upon the contemporary understanding of religious doctrine, which manifests itself visibly in literature and visual culture.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
RemiRem

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 21, 2010 7:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Amanda (AllMyLove.Org) and I have a very strong view toward this topic. I very much believe these "Illuminati" associate with the music industry movie producers. Personal, I conspire that Disney has/had something to do with this. Looking beyond the noticeable "subliminal messages" (i.g. visual & audio), I believe these films had a much deeper effect on children. What better way to control a human, but when their a child?)) After all, thats when our brains are the most convincing. It's been proven, children learn at a faster rate then adults.

When I say "deeper effect", I'm talking about the mental and emotional influence entering our conscious, as well as our subconscious.

Watch the movies and look deeply. So much representation on sex, love, war, hate, race and culture.

I've thought about this to the point where I've been teary eyed. It's very overwhelming and just generally sick!

I have my own opinions and believes toward morality. Morals are like "codes" that must never be broken.

But what if they are?
Who's "morals" are we really following?
If so, why?
I feel that if we are living by another's "code", it's only because they are trying to protect against something.

So what humans be without these influences?
Everything we've ever seen and heard. What does it mean, and why?
Maybe it's "the drawn line" thats separating humans from monkey?

I hope I was able to express this correctly in understanding. =)

go to allmylove.org

Последний раз редактировалось: RemiRem (Ср Апр 21, 2010 8:01 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 21, 2010 7:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RemiRem писал(а):

Watch the movies and look deeply. So much representation on sex, love, war, hate, race and culture.

But this is what makes best movies. Creating emotions.
Children are moved by emotions.
Adults are moved (or should be moved) by reasons.
I really don't care about all these supposedly messages when i watch a disney movie.
I just enjoy it.
And i think everybody should enjoy it instead of trying to create stories.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 21, 2010 8:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
And i think everybody should enjoy it instead of trying to create stories.

I don't mean to attack Disney directly, I'm just speaking of the effect influence places upon us and could it be used in sinister ways? Mocking

go to allmylove.org
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 21, 2010 8:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This is not really influences or whatever.
Human is able to do the best and the worst whatever they watched, whatever influences.
I can seriously tell you that Disney movies have no bad influences on Children.
But violence on movies, strong pictures, etc... can easily influence human whether they are children or not.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 21, 2010 8:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
I can seriously tell you that Disney movies have no bad influences on Children.

Regardless, I'm sure either way, no one will be told any truth. I'm also open to the thought the nothing is going on. (Though I strongly doubt it)

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
But violence on movies, strong pictures, etc... can easily influence human whether they are children or not.

Oh, of course. My point however was that children learning at a much higher rate than adults.

go to allmylove.org
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 09, 2010 4:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Disney is basically a " disguise " of other companies it owns.
Anyone knows of the banned movie " KIDS "? Well, it was made by Disney, under the name of another company ofcourse, Miramax.

You can find more about the disney agenda here:-

http://contendingfortruth.com/2009/08/disney-exposed-documentation

Besides, what I mentioned, it also talks about the usual criticism of Disney like occult symbols, subliminal messages, sexism and not to mention racism.

And there is no such thing as family entertainment. Wink
RemiRem

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 28, 2010 7:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

has many comparisons to a certain someone in WWII

go to allmylove.org
Atina

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 26, 2013 5:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Most of You mocked these posts and the evidence he presented, but after in-depth research, unfortunately this topic is real.

As strange as it sounds, God and Devil exist. We've all been greatly deceived by Lucifer himself. And it didn't only take the internet documentaries about it to convince me. The longer I observe the world, after what I've come to understand when it comes to Illuminati, the more I am assured that there's devil who wants to keep people occupied throughought their whole life not to be able to have time to focus on something valuable which is praying or learning about Jesus Christ, what he said etc.

I know You are gonna be saying "get help" etc. and that's what I was actually saying until I researched this topic. Truly insane it is.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> "WM" Program Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

Перейти: