Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Julia Volkova's Solo Project II
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Blind

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 30, 2012 5:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

damaia писал(а):
From Wikipedia: " It has been also recently confirmed that [Ivan Shapovalov] is reuniting with ex-t.A.T.u. member Julia Volkova for her up coming solo album."

I know this is wikipedia and not reliable, but does anyone know anything that could confirm or deny this?

Julia said in the interview that it's true and Ivan proposed her a song, a cool song, but she didn't recorded it because of lack of the time.

Последний раз редактировалось: Blind (Чт Май 31, 2012 5:46 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
damaia

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 31, 2012 5:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia had no time to record a song by the guy that gave t.A.T.u. Ya Soshla S Uma. Interesting.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Blind

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 31, 2012 5:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

damaia писал(а):
Yulia had no time to record a song by the guy that gave t.A.T.u. Ya Soshla S Uma. Interesting.

It's Julia, she's always like that ) Recording shit like All Because Of You or Woman All The Way Down, but for Ivan's songs she has no time.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 31, 2012 6:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Blind писал(а):
Recording shit like All Because Of You or Woman All The Way Down,

Spoken like a dedicated Yulia basher. The Lena thread is the place for your drivel, Blind.
Blind

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 31, 2012 6:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@RowerB, you funny ) How can I be Julia's or Lena's hater if I'mma t.A.T.u. fan? It's stupid. I love them both but Julia's stuff is just disappointing for me by now. I wish she would do some recordings with Shapovalov, may be he can save her career.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 02, 2012 8:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dima Bilan and Julia Volkova - "Golaya" (Muz Tv Awards 2012)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEosG85ZC7A
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 05, 2012 4:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Performance and cover of YSSU in HQ

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbwwch
http://www.sendspace.com/file/exbe66

Thanks to tony69
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 05, 2012 8:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks, Vicente and tony69.

Hopefully Yulia won’t bother with any more collaborations.
franb

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 05, 2012 11:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you, Vicente and tony69 Smile

Sig by "Princess" Nadine. http://www.tatu4u.net/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Joopy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 14, 2012 3:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

News about first international single "Didn't Wanna Do It".

Цитата:
Hi everybody!

We've been super busy preparing for Julia's first international solo single and it's Russian counterpart. Today Julia will go into the studio for the final recording session to apply the finishing touches to the song. The video shoot is planned to take place next week.

The song is titled "Didn't Wanna Do It" and was written and produced by Swedish duo The Euroz (Saeed Molavi and Nadir Benkahla) along with co-writer Taj Jackson. The Euroz have previously worked with Korean Hip-Hop band "Big Bang" on their single "Beautiful Hangover". Lena Kiper has written the lyrics for the Russian version of the song called "Давай Закрутим Землю" (Davai Zakrutim Zemlyu: Let's Make The World Turn). Kiper is well known for her work having co-written t.A.T.u.'s hit singles "All The Things She Said/Ya Soshla S Uma" and "Not Gonna Get Us/Nas Ne Dagoniat".

Stayed tuned for more information coming soon!

-Team Volkova

bexie

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 14, 2012 10:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

is anyone having problems with getting on julia's sites?

i typed in juliavolkova.com and juliavolkova.us and i get this message:

Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.juliavolkova.com

Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.juliavolkova.us
damaia

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2012 2:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah, the site is down for me too. (I'm also using Chrome.)

International single, huh? Well, as with all things t.A.T.u., I'll believe it when I see it, but hopefully it'll be better than WATWD. I didn't mind Sdvinu Mir, but it lacked a certain... I dunno, star quality? It was generic.
Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2012 3:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It seems the site's been all the day down... And still is. And I'm using Chrome too.
Rbkh1234

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 15, 2012 4:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ditto. I am using Chrome also, I tried my phone also and it took forever to load, which i figured they were having problems.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Atina

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 17, 2012 7:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julia made it to be a popular tumblr :D

Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 20, 2012 11:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lol, the site's still down.
Joopy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 23, 2012 2:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julia said on Twitter that she is in Cuba and will be shooting a new music video very soon.
tatuyugipiulover

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 25, 2012 2:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Joopy писал(а):
Julia said on Twitter that she is in Cuba and will be shooting a new music video very soon.

WOW thats great i remember Lena was in Cuba also some years ago

RATE 5 STARS PLEASE

TATU FAN ECUADOR 200km/h unboxing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nC9CXXjCk8
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
franb

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 27, 2012 11:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Matthews писал(а):
lol, the site's still down.

Seems close to be down forever:
Creation date: 03-07-2010
Expiration date: 03-07-2012

Thanks Batman

BTW
The owners of the domain name yuliavolkova.com are accepting offers from interested parties willing to obtain ownership rights over the domain name. You may learn more about how to place your offer by clicking HERE.

Sig by "Princess" Nadine. http://www.tatu4u.net/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 30, 2012 5:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

HAHAHAAH !

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  След.
Страница 41 из 45

Перейти: