Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Talking about tatu's past image soon illegal?
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
malchik1312

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 04, 2012 12:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Talking about tatu's past image soon illegal? Ответить с цитатой

As a lot of you might now Russia passes out an new law which forbids talking about Homosexuality..they call it law against "Homo-propaganda"

(http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/01/world/asia/anti-gay-law-stirs-fears-in-russia.html)

What do you think about this? And it could it be possible that they forbid to show the clip of all the things she said soon? Because this video promotes lesbian love!

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 04, 2012 5:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm neither agianst nor for the law, where I am from homosexuality is 'off limits' anyway so I can't imagine it being different.

I doubt they will ban any t.A.T.u. music videos though they may edit some of the more sensitive parts of interviews if they choose to rebroadcast it
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 04, 2012 8:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nowhere писал(а):
I'm neither agianst nor for the law, where I am from homosexuality is 'off limits' anyway so I can't imagine it being different.

In Bolton, seriously? lol/

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 05, 2012 4:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

What a stupid idea. The law would be a big step back. I dont understand how people can support such a law.
The only good thing is that tatu will be back to the newspapers if the law is signed...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
malchik1312

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 05, 2012 5:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
What a stupid idea. The law would be a big step back. I dont understand how people can support such a law.
The only good thing is that tatu will be back to the newspapers if the law is signed...

The law is already signed!! At the moment just for St.Petersburg..but they want to pass this law to Moscow..

this law makes it impossible for teachers to tell their students facts about homosexuality..the aids-help is not longer allowed to provide flyers..

Welcome to Russia in 2012!!

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 05, 2012 5:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

so being gay is illegal?

RATE 5 STARS PLEASE

TATU FAN ECUADOR 200km/h unboxing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nC9CXXjCk8
malchik1312

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 05, 2012 5:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
so being gay is illegal?

Talking about homosexuality (that it is normal etc.) is illegal. They say they don't want people to promote " a homosexual lifestyle"..

this could mean that a flyer for a gay party could be illegal!

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 05, 2012 7:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

malchik1312 писал(а):
Цитата:

The law is already signed!! At the moment just for St.Petersburg..but they want to pass this law to Moscow..

this law makes it impossible for teachers to tell their students facts about homosexuality..the aids-help is not longer allowed to provide flyers..

Welcome to Russia in 2012!!

Ouch
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 07, 2012 2:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nazism 2.0

What a hateful country.
A movie like You and I couldnt be released now in Russia....or a Tatu song!

Embarassed
bgeyts667

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 08, 2012 4:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Max Franco писал(а):

What a hateful country.

Hey! Russia is not hateful!
This law is signed by a bunch of idiots, who are not Russia.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Aphroditа

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 08, 2012 9:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's just in Saint-Petersbourg, all because of city-perlament. There's no big deal with gays in whole country Smile
malchik1312

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 08, 2012 10:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aphroditа писал(а):
It's just in Saint-Petersbourg, all because of city-perlament. There's no big deal with gays in whole country Smile

are you serious?

There are NO LGBT-Rights in Russia..every year the city of moscow tries to ban the gay pride and religious people and neo-nazis are attacking the people at the gay pride!!

also there is no "real" democracy in russia as we could the when putin "won" the election this year again.. Wink

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 09, 2012 5:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

malchik1312 писал(а):
also there is no "real" democracy in russia as we could the when putin "won" the election this year again.. Wink

So, you're one of these orange guys.. >.<
http://comicsia.ru/i/8a/93-35475.gif
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
tatuyugipiulover

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 10, 2012 12:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

too bad homofobic people sucks

http://www.dangerousminds.net/images/uploads/Russian_activists_large.jpg

RATE 5 STARS PLEASE

TATU FAN ECUADOR 200km/h unboxing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nC9CXXjCk8
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 10, 2012 12:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

bgeyts667 писал(а):
malchik1312 писал(а):

So, you're one of these orange guys.. >.<
http://comicsia.ru/i/8a/93-35475.gif

And youre one of those who jumps on one person orders then Rolling Eyes

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 10, 2012 8:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

malchik1312 писал(а):

Putinophobia is a serious disease (or was it putinophilia? Mocking )

Russia is not one legal text, neither is it one city, nor is it one person. This law isn't more than a fart in the forrest. Doesn't alter anything in Russia.
malchik1312

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 10, 2012 9:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
malchik1312 писал(а):

Putinophobia is a serious disease (or was it putinophilia? Mocking )

Russia is not one legal text, neither is it one city, nor is it one person. This law isn't more than a fart in the forrest. Doesn't alter anything in Russia.

I have just a few questions for you:

Is there gay marriage in russia?
Is there a real oppostion in the russian politic?
Is THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsfxwA_lLZ8) a democratic way of electing?

Human rights watch:

Цитата:
In 2011 Russian human rights defenders were harassed and its civil society worked in a hostile climate. No one has been held responsible for abuses, including the murders of activists in the North Caucasus. Russia’s cooperation with international institutions in the field of human rights appeared perfunctory, and several positive developments pertaining to freedom of expression were counterbalanced by proposed detrimental laws in other areas. The authorities refused to register new political parties and used government resources to support pro-Putin candidates in the elections. The peaceful demonstrations that followed the December 2011 parliamentary vote forced authorities to acknowledge the public’s discontent with the Putin-era authoritarianism and to promise reforms.

Source: http://www.hrw.org/europecentral-asia/russia

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 10, 2012 9:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

and I don't think it is a fart in the forest..

When there are people in St.Petersburg who vote for a law like this, they will also find people who thinks like that in the rest of russia!

There are no laws to protect the rights of LGBT-people in Russia..moscow always tries to ban the gay parade so I think they would also pass this law..they are homophobes!

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 10, 2012 11:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

malchik1312 писал(а):
Is there gay marriage in russia?

Is there gay marriage in Italy? In fact there are only a few European countries with gay marriage: Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal. From the ex-communist countries only Czech. Republic, Hungary and Slovenia accept registered partnership.
malchik1312 писал(а):
Is there a real oppostion in the russian politic?

What is real opposition? Do you think the opposition in Russia is fake? The people on the streets pretending that they are dissatisfied?
malchik1312 писал(а):
When there are people in St.Petersburg who vote for a law like this...

As far as I know the law turns against advertising homosexuality to minors (seems to be age 16 in Russia), which is not really a big deal. People that age are usually more cocerned about school notes than gay issues, therefore the law doesn't influence much.

People of the political centre love to fish among the right wing and ultra conservative religious parties. Popular thing this law, but the effect is low.
malchik1312 писал(а):
moscow always tries to ban the gay parade so I think they would also pass this law..they are homophobes!

Yurij Lushkov is no longer mayor of Moscow, so things may be different now. That doesn't mean that a gay parade will be allowed so easily, simply because no Moscow policeman wants to fight with militant clerics. Better forbid the parade and avoid a confrontation between the state authority and the orthodox church. Politics is always trying to choose the lesser evil.
malchik1312

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 11, 2012 12:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Is there gay marriage in Italy? In fact there are only a few European countries with gay marriage: Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal. From the ex-communist countries only Czech. Republic, Hungary and Slovenia accept registered partnership.

the fact that other states don't accept gay marriage, proofs what?! "hey other countries also don't accept it therefore it is not a big deal?!"

and I don't speak only about gay marriage, what about other LGBT-rights? In fact there is no protection for example in your job..their is no anti-discrimination law!

Your argument sounds like " In saudi-arabia there are less women's right..but hey..no big deal..in Irak, Iran, Yemen etc. it's the same!"

Цитата:
What is real opposition? Do you think the opposition in Russia is fake? The people on the streets pretending that they are dissatisfied?
A real opposition is an opposition which is not suppressed! From the Human rights watch report: The authorities refused to register new political parties and used government resources to support pro-Putin candidates in the elections. So, in a democratic system this can NOT be tolerated!!

Цитата:
As far as I know the law turns against advertising homosexuality to minors (seems to be age 16 in Russia), which is not really a big deal. People that age are usually more cocerned about school notes than gay issues, therefore the law doesn't influence much.

It does not influence much? Are you serious? It is impossible to for teachers to talk about homosexuality with their students..they are not allowed to say it is normal, so the minors won't learn tolerance ..and when you don't have the right knowledge about homosexuality you learn it by predjudices!! And imagine you are a gay student and you have questions about your sexuality....
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: