Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Julia Volkova's Solo Project II
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43, 44, 45  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
t.U.T.a.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 06, 2011 4:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 06, 2011 6:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

sakuya писал(а):
al i can think of is either she will be a victim of plastic surgeon in court or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBM56khHQ3M

You are quite obsessed with such lips already! Time for therapy! Chris and Angie...ouch!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 06, 2011 8:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
sakuya писал(а):
al i can think of is either she will be a victim of plastic surgeon in court or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBM56khHQ3M

You are quite obsessed with such lips already! Time for therapy! Chris and Angie...ouch!

offtop:
I watched too much their videos on youtube Wide smile

not that i mind lips THAT much. It just does not suit her.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 06, 2011 10:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

roflmao писал(а):
xPurple писал(а):
haha a joke about yulia's lips i've never heard one of those before you're so hilarious how do you come up with these hahahahaha

How can you tell if he was joking? Might be serious business Wide smile
i'm just saying if you're gonna make jokes about people don't use the same joke over and over and over again, come up with new ones because the lip jokes got old a long time ago.
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 06, 2011 10:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

xPurple писал(а):
roflmao писал(а):
xPurple писал(а):
haha a joke about yulia's lips i've never heard one of those before you're so hilarious how do you come up with these hahahahaha

How can you tell if he was joking? Might be serious business Wide smile
i'm just saying if you're gonna make jokes about people don't use the same joke over and over and over again, come up with new ones because the lip jokes got old a long time ago.

Jokes will only get nastier IF she will become famous (at least in Russia). Time for her (and her fans) get used to em. Angelina still get em, even though she says they are "real". And these ones are quite bit older than one about Julia.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 06, 2011 11:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 07, 2011 4:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^^^ That one at least looks like her even if it is a wig, it's stilll better than that last one she was wearing.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 07, 2011 9:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Rbkh1234 писал(а):
^^^^ That one at least looks like her even if it is a wig, it's stilll better than that last one she was wearing.

The short, black hair is her real, current hairdo, not a wig. Yul posted that recently.
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 07, 2011 9:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Greait now she looks like Larisa Guzeeva.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 08, 2011 12:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

maybe is me, but itґs been a long time since I like any of the latest Yuliaґs hair styles, *missing the incredible era of 03* volkovaґs hair was tottally sth worth to admire... by then... now sighs...

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Rbkh1234

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 08, 2011 3:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the_little_ONE писал(а):
Rbkh1234 писал(а):

The short, black hair is her real, current hairdo, not a wig. Yul posted that recently.

Oh Ok. good to know. I still like it better looks like her again. I thought i had seen the recent pics but maybe I missed a few. again, good to know.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 11, 2011 12:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
s3oodDJ писал(а):

Parviz, in jail?! holy crap why? Neutral

He is suspected to have organised the shooting on the car of the daughter of a high ranked government official. She was together with her boyfriend, who is in the construction business as well as Parviz' father. The police thinks that they crossed each other's hunting ground, so Parviz tried to solve the problem for daddy unbureaucraticly,

Bloody hell!? Shock
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 11, 2011 7:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"Sorry about russion, but it's easy for me to tell u my ideas!!!!!! Can u translate please!!!!! Some time I'll send u on your language))))) how r u? I"ll get Ready for Latin Amerika!!!!!"

lol ! Mr. Green Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 11, 2011 8:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
"Sorry about russion, but it's easy for me to tell u my ideas!!!!!! Can u translate please!!!!! Some time I'll send u on your language))))) how r u? I"ll get Ready for Latin Amerika!!!!!"

Some people tell her English is getting better! Laughing Anyway I still can understand her better than '49 cent' or 'Snuff Dogg'. Wide smile
Wakka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 11, 2011 8:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

lol ! Mr. Green Mr. Green

lol her english is too funny
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 11, 2011 9:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for posting, Arnaudfrenchy,
Wakka

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 12, 2011 1:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

12 September 2011
Good Morning all! How r u Today? I Wake up now, go to the shower, have brekfast....... The weather is good i think take my doughter, dogs and Walking around!!!! Minsk have a Lots of beutiful place)))) and 0.00 i shoud come to shotting... Movieeeeeeee

lmao Mr. Green
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 13, 2011 2:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

at least sheґs trying and making an effort for writing in english.
I hope yulia improve her english if sheґs trying to enter latin market, she cant use a russian translator all the time, almost all people in media speaks english and latin fans too, and is so much easier for american and europeans to understand and enjoy her future interviews even if they are in latin america :/

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
tatuyugipiulover

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 13, 2011 5:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia for reall should try her reall blonde hair Wide smile

RATE 5 STARS PLEASE

TATU FAN ECUADOR 200km/h unboxing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nC9CXXjCk8
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 14, 2011 1:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wakka писал(а):
i shoud come to shotting

Do you need a deagle or a kalashnikov ? Mr. Green
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43, 44, 45  След.
Страница 24 из 45

Перейти: