Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Julia Volkova's Solo - Project
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 193, 194, 195 ... 199, 200, 201  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 23, 2011 4:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I see that nothing has changed hère. Still discussing about the same topic. Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 23, 2011 9:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
They are NOT solo performances, just presentations. As far as I know the only places where she performed t.A.T.u. songs, they were NOT solo concerts, just events such as Neposedi and the one with Lazarev, organized by other people who told her what to sing.

In that case, thanks Julia for keep promoting t.A.T.u. we all know is dead and that you are singing solo but thanks anyway Mr. Green

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
I see that nothing has changed hère. Still discussing about the same topic. Mr. Green

Haha so true Mr. Green
apparently there is nothing else to talk about Julia's solo Pardon

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 23, 2011 9:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^And even if there's nothing to say you keep discussing it. Something smart to do would be shutting up when there's nothing contructive to say, instead of b*tching around. And you know why I say it Wink
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 23, 2011 10:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ No, i don't know why you are saying Pardon
and when i said that, apparently there is nothing to say about Julia's solo i meant that there are things to talk about but ppl don't talk about those things, but yeah you think that everyone wants to bitch Julia lol

Check it out here!
d.a.n.g.e.r

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 23, 2011 11:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

nich'ya:) писал(а):

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

Haha so true Mr. Green
apparently there is nothing else to talk about Julia's solo Pardon

Rolling of laughter

The dreams of the people will never die (BlackBeard)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
missvolk

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2011 12:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you everyone for posting yulia's pics and videos!!! Smile
Her singing was amazing and she looked so beautiful Rose and gatta love yulza they look so sweet together always smiling. Angel

I have to say that Yul knows very well how to let people keep talking about her!!! whether she's doing somthing or not!!! Mr. Green
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2011 6:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's stupid . The most useful way is to quote good comments from juliavolkova.com or vice versa

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2011 6:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

missvolk писал(а):
I have to say that Yul knows very well how to let people keep talking about her!!! whether she's doing somthing or not!!! Mr. Green

True!!
tatu-rock писал(а):
That's stupid . The most useful way is to quote good comments from juliavolkova.com or vice versa

Oh yeah, quote comments from there to here, but i don't think is such a good idea to quote comments from here to there Mr. Green

Check it out here!
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2011 7:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Oh yeah, quote comments from there to here, but i don't think is such a good idea to quote comments from here to there

Actually I'm giving some chances to here maybe they post sth useful Mr. Green

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2011 8:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^Totally! That's what is missing here.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2011 4:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I was meaning that i find it funny to see that this discussion didnt stop since tatu is now dead. I was speaking for both sides of course. And not only lena fans.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2011 7:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-rock писал(а):

oh yeah, but i think you didn't get my joke, it's ok it was a silly one xD

Check it out here!
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2011 9:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^agressive jokes are hard to be taken as jokes. Wink

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2011 12:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ aww, don't be mad at me just because i said what i think on Julia's forum.. i really like Julia is just that sometimes ppl can't see that she is kinda mean sometimes,before i couldn't see it but now i do.. maybe someday you will see it Smile.. and obviously there is someone who doesn't like me there but what can i do , i don't expect everyone to like me Pardon but hey let's don't talk about this here, is not good, is not right (:

Check it out here!
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2011 1:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^Youcant expect me not to get mad when most of your posts at Julia's forum are clearly agressive remarks about her, her team, her web, or whatever Julia-related........ Rolling Eyes But yeah, I agree, let's not talk about this here. (and anywhere else, ofc.)

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2011 2:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nah, is not like that dear, thats what others makes you think..in that case if i were to talk like that is not about you so Julia could get mad at me (if that was the case) anyway. Yes better not , thanks for understand (:

Check it out here!
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2011 6:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i really like Julia is just that sometimes ppl can't see

Is that attacking me? Well, from reading yours posts it seems to me that it is you who can’t see. You are a blind Yulia basher and you try to trash everything she does.
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2011 6:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-rock писал(а):

oh yeah, but i think you didn't get my joke, it's ok it was a silly one xD

As I get that you meant the comments here are totally useless and bullshits Wink

Set by Ira Smile
allaboutus

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2011 8:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OFFTOPIC:

Reading the same old argument again and again makes my teeth hurt. Can we please get back to discussing Julia's solo career?

Please......

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2011 9:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Remembre one thing : it's just music. Smile
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 193, 194, 195 ... 199, 200, 201  След.
Страница 194 из 201

Перейти: