Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Julia Volkova's Solo - Project
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 119, 120, 121 ... 199, 200, 201  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 25, 2010 9:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

allaboutus писал(а):
Dean says the article is not accurate! Rolling Eyes

Just as I thought!

Thanks!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 26, 2010 7:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

From her latest interview:
Yulia Volkova писал(а):
It's fashionable, it's important to write something somewhere. Although I like it, to some extent, I think that Facebook or Gmail, or whatever the email is, it's much better to describe my life instead of writing "I go to a salon to dye my hair", which is not interesting to anyone, "I go take the dog out, I go there shopping". I don't now, this is part of something personal, and there's no need to let everyone know. It's better to wait a while and then write down to your fans about how your last week or month was, it's enough.

Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 26, 2010 10:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
From her latest interview:
Yulia Volkova писал(а):
It's fashionable, it's important to write something somewhere. Although I like it, to some extent, I think that Facebook or Gmail, or whatever the email is, it's much better to describe my life instead of writing "I go to a salon to dye my hair", which is not interesting to anyone, "I go take the dog out, I go there shopping". I don't now, this is part of something personal, and there's no need to let everyone know. It's better to wait a while and then write down to your fans about how your last week or month was, it's enough.

That's because she was "used" (looong time ago) to write us diaries' pages. Lady Gaga writes all the time, and she always finds something interesting to say, very often
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 26, 2010 10:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I completely agree with her !

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 27, 2010 9:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Personally I like when famous people write about random dayly stuff.
Even if what they write may sound silly or useless, I really appreciate these kind of updates.
Doing this makes them look like closer to the fans. At least that's what I think.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
quail

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 27, 2010 11:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

http://posztinfo.hu/szines/meg-ot-gyereket-szulne-a-t-a-t-u-sztarja/

Julia in Hungarian (Russian) press . The tite is Julia wants 5 children more- which can't be real.
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 3:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julia came online on the cherrytree chat My Heart She left already though Embarassed
javierjesus

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 3:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It was a real dream My Heart My Heart My Heart

"Do not cry for a world that fight, fight for a world that cries"
BLOG
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 3:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^Totally! Embarassed She sounds so confident, and happy! I will be posting the Q&A here for you to read ! Wide smile
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 3:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Shock Ahhhhhh buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Crying FML!!!! i wanna cry, i wanted to be there!

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Alfredo Morales Teran

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 4:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah! Julia was online on Cherrytree chat during the Dean's t.A.T.u. request hour. It was really cool! She answered us a couple of questions, to give u some info, here are the ones that she answer to me... I'm so happy!:

Me: Do you already have musicians for your band?, if so, how many guys or girls?
Julia: We're working on putting the band together now. My manager is working on it here and people in Moscow are helping. You can check my site out for news.

Me: Can u explain a litle bit the concept of "Sex Rock"?
Julia: Rock with pop, electro pop. All kinds of sounds.

Me: Julia, how many songs more or less can we expect on your new album?
Julia: We only recorded english tracks so far

Me: Are u recording the songs in LA?
Julia: We starting to write and record the album in LA, Malibu

Me: Are you involved in the process of writing the lyrics of your songs?
Julia: A lot of talented writers but I’m not writing. I write poetry sometimes.

Me: Would u sing with any russian artist? like Zemfira for example?
Julia: I love Zemfira. I love any artist that performs live. I love rock

She also mentioned this:
- All the ideas for the solo project are my ideas. We have people to help us, but I'm involved in every decision.
- January my website will definitely be on line.
- I not only control I think of the ideas too about my career, from my image to the songs
- By the way everyone, my movie You and I is premiering in Moscow January 25.

She also talked about her children and boyfriend... she says she happy with him and that she found real love.... Actually I didn't read too much about that cause the chat was moving so freaking fast that I couldn't...
About singing with another artist, she said that it is so common to do a duet right now, so she wouldn't, she would if the artist would be U2 or ...mm i don't remember the other one... but with U2! cool!
I also asked her about coming here to Latin America, she said that she love Latin America, she enjoyed very much during the tours around here, so she will for sure come here with her solo project.

Mmm.. well I think that's it... If I remeber something else, I'll let u know...
At the end she said good bye this way:

Thank you everybody! I love you very much. As a team, all of us, we'll take over the world!
Bye...lots of kisses. Good luck with everything

It was really great!... for me it was the most close that I could been of t.A.T.u. hehehe.. really.

Well bye everyone! Alfredovsky

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 4:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

aaaaaah I always miss the greatest things!!!
Thank you very much Alfredo Morales teran Rose
Hopefully someone will post the whole Q&A!!!! Smile
Alfredo Morales Teran

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 4:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

missvolk писал(а):
aaaaaah I always miss the greatest things!!!
Thank you very much Alfredo Morales teran Rose
Hopefully someone will post the whole Q&A!!!! Smile

you're welcome...but call me just Alfredovsky... I have such a long nick...oh it's a long story..heheh...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 5:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow ! That's great ! Can someone plz post all the question and answers ?

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 5:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^Im working on it Smile
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 5:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

NO COMMENT AT ALL on the boyfriend issue... I have my theories but yea those are for another day but on her career I have all the hope in the world for her...

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 5:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
^Im working on it Smile

Thanks ! Rose

I read her answers about love and relationship but I have a lil problem with that . I think Parviz or Vadim are not Yulia's real love as she describes . I mean she loved both in some moments . But anytime she starts a relationship with someone she thinks that "he's my real love" . But actually I believe that Yulia didn't and won't have just one love . And I don't mean that it's not a real love . They are real love relations as they deserves in different times .

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
Justas

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 9:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Damn! My computer broke and i wasn't in this request hour Sad i think it would be best tatu hour with Yulia...

Thank you Ira Smile
Odette

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 11:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's great! I'm looking forward to hear her music Smile Thanks for posting Alfredo Rose
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 11:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So would my feeling be right that she is in LA now? She seems to have been so friendly! I'm happy to hear that things are moving forward. Can't wait for her site to be online and of course her music. And thanks for the update about the movie!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 119, 120, 121 ... 199, 200, 201  След.
Страница 120 из 201

Перейти: