Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. European Fan Party NYE (10/11) In MILAN (IT)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 07, 2010 1:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
I don't think i will make it this year.
I hope you will have a great time.

Ok, thank you Arnaud!

the_little_ONE писал(а):
Thanks, Rabie. I will come for sure and I will try to publish it also at different spots when we are sure about the dates. But the four suggested days seem pretty good and reasonable. People who need to work and really wanna meet up, could still spend the weekend in Milan. Well, we will see.
So, if anyone is up for a triple - Joost, Rabie? Angel

Thank you, Aileen, for you help! I'm so busy but I do all I can for our meeting.
Count on me for the triple! Mr. Green

Joopy писал(а):
I'll probably be there.

That would be cool. Hope you'll make it. Looking forward to meeting you again. Wink

easya8483 писал(а):
Have fun guys, I wish one day I can see you guys face to face.

Thank you! Everything can happen...who knows!

Konami писал(а):
I'm thinking about coming this year since I haven't met any of you guys all the years (which is a shame I know). It's always a little bit difficult with work and stuff but maybe this time it's finally going to work out just right.

That would be nice. We're always happy to meet new t.A.T.u. fans and partying alltogether.
Let me say, you shouldn't really feel ashamed, we come from different countries, different family situations etc so we might don't have the same chances for travelling and taking part in such meetings.
We invite everybody but of course if you cannot afford it or you're busy, you're not a bad fan.
Anyway, take your time to decide and ask everything you want for better choosing! =)

Yuliababy писал(а):
I won't come coz' I've another plans for NYE. But I wish you all lots of fun

Ok, thank you very much!

Joost писал(а):
OMG, I was talking with a friend of mine here in Miami about my plans for NYE and he as soon as he heard the word Milan he crazily wants to join us.
Well I'm also excited. Craving
I will check if there are some interesting parties in Milan.
After all I'm the party expert.

Yeahh, Joost! I'm happy you're already excited for it. I'm REALLY happy you'll come to ITALY and I'll have also my chance to organize such a party. You'll have a lot of fun, I'm sure!!
Of course, every help or suggestion are welcome!
Цитата:
Oh and people who are considering to attend this fabulous t.A.T.u. NYE Party in Italy, Milan, do bring your most fashionable clothes!!!
Rabie I appreciate the effort you're putting in the organization. Smile
Bacio

Lol...and lol again!
Thank you dear.
Bacione ("big kiss")

---

CLUBBING AND NIGHTLIFE

Milan has many friendly pubs and clubs. Some of them have the so-called "gay night" on particular days of the week (e.g. "Charme" on thursday, "Borgo" on sunday).
Last week I spent the night in one of those friendly discos in Milan. I really enjoyed myself, they should be nice places in general.
NAVIGLI are some famous canals situated in a part of the city. In this place you can find a lot of things to do because it's a kind of glamour zone.

We'll properly look for fun and place to visit when we'll book our hotel..you know, it's important to know in which part on the BIG city we are!

p.s. Next saturday I'll probably go to Milan. I'll begin to check some things and I'll let you know.
I just ask sorry If I answer late...but you know, University and all the study takes a lot of time!

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 08, 2010 6:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm gonna check with work tomorrow because I really want to come! That period sounds fine by me, but I have to confirm that later. If I book flights now it will be quite cheap. But apparently there are 2 airports in Milan? Rabie can you confirm that either of the following airports will be OK? Milan Malpensa and Milan Linate (LIN)
The people who wanna come: do you already have a definite idea of the period when you are gonna come?
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 09, 2010 9:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

shagratha писал(а):
I'm gonna check with work tomorrow because I really want to come! That period sounds fine by me, but I have to confirm that later. If I book flights now it will be quite cheap. But apparently there are 2 airports in Milan? Rabie can you confirm that either of the following airports will be OK? Milan Malpensa and Milan Linate (LIN)
The people who wanna come: do you already have a definite idea of the period when you are gonna come?

Ok, really hope you'll come! We need your crazyness after all. XD
Yes, there are 2 airports in MILAN! Neither of them has Train stations, so you'll have to take a bus/coach.

1) Milano Linate (LIN): it's nearer to the city centre. It's linked to the main train station (Milano Centrale) and to other places of the town by regular buses. The following are both ok for me.
-STARFLY SERVICE is from around 6am to 1am and you should find a coach/bus every 30min. With that bus you'll be directly in the main train station (Stazione Milano Centrale).
-ATM SERVICE is from around 6am to 11pm and you should find a coach/bus every 30min. It costs 4€ one way and it takes 25 minutes. With that bus you'll be directly in the centre (near the Dom and so on)
LINK in English (look at the first two options): http://www.sea-aeroportimilano.it/en/linate/index.phtml?mod=per_mi_scroll&to=come_arrivare

2) Milano Malpensa (MXP); It is the biggest airport (it's actually out of Milan,). It's linked to the the main train station (Milano Centrale) by regular coaches.
-MALPENSA BUS EXPRESS
-MALPENSA SHUTTLE AIR PULLMAN
With both of those coaches you'll arrive to the central station. The service is always from around 6am (maybe even earlier sometimes) to 12am. It takes up to 40minutes and it should cost aroun 7/8€ if I remember right.
LINK in English (look at the first two options): http://www.sea-aeroportimilano.it/en/malpensa/index.phtml?mod=per_mi_scroll&to=come_arrivare

3) Yes, there's a THIRD Airport. It's actually not in Milan but in BERGAMO (it's near Milan anyways).
I'll write this down because RYANAIR lands there and not in Linate, nor in Malpensa.
It's called Orio Al Serio (BGY) and also this Airport is ok for coming.
It is also linked to the main train station of Milan by regular bus services
-ORIOSHUTTLE and other companies. Coaches are available from around 4/4.30am to 12.am every 30minutes. Tickets cost from 8€.
LINK in English (look at the second and the third option): http://www.sacbo.it/Editorial/newsCategoryViewProcess.jsp?editorialID=2656&currentMenu=2175

If something is not clear, just ask!
In my opinion ALL of them are ok (I've been in all of them but I only flew from Malpensa and Orio Al Serio), you just need to look for reasonable price flights and that's it.
I'll just say that MALPENSA is really BIG and might be crowded with the consequences you know (you have to be there more than one hour before flying etc)

anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 09, 2010 12:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey guys, we're still waiting on confirmation from work to find out if we can get those days off. I really hope so. We're now leaving on holiday, but hope to arrange this when we come back. So you'll know more from us by the end of September. Fingers crossed!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 09, 2010 2:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anneke писал(а):
Hey guys, we're still waiting on confirmation from work to find out if we can get those days off. I really hope so. We're now leaving on holiday, but hope to arrange this when we come back. So you'll know more from us by the end of September. Fingers crossed!

Ok, girls!
First of all ENJOY yourself in San Francisco! Have a nice travel and take many photos XD.
We'll wait for you answer. *fingers crossed*
Wink

shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 09, 2010 7:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I booked! I'll stay for an extra day because booking on the exact dates would mean that I had to pay 6 times as much!!! Crazy! But that's fine: I'll do things which I like doing on my own like going to musea Smile
I'd like to book a hotel too. Single room as usual. Have we decided yet which hotel? Maybe Rabie can decide, depending on location etc?

SN3147 Brussels (BRU)
Belgium Milan - Linate (LIN) Italy Thu 30/12
09:45 11:20 1h35 b.light Economy

SN3148 Milan - Linate (LIN)
Italy Brussels (BRU) Belgium Mon 3/01
12:00 13:35 1h35 b.light Economy
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 20, 2010 7:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As already told, that's great Shaaaa (I always spell wrong your nick and always had to correct it XD), so that is gonna be your new nick for me XD)!
I'll let you know what's up in Milan when we'll be closer to the date.
There's the famous paint on wall called LAST SUPPER By Leonardo (same painter of MonaLisa) in Milan but it's so hard to have chance for visiting it. A visit of 20 minutes has to be booked months before.
I can better inform myself if you want, anyways there are many other things...

HOTEL INFOS
I checked some hotels by writing e-mails, being in Milan in person and so on.
Those are the prices that they gave me fixing the period of our staying and the rooms we need. They don't know until when those solutions will be available.

1) HOTEL BERNINA http://www.hotelbernina.com/it/
Single: 55€/night
Double: 80€/night
Triple: 120€/night
NOTE: Must pay 1/3 of the full amount immediately for booking. It's NOT possible any refund of the paid. Changes of dates are possible.

2) HOTEL CASA MIA http://www.casamiahotel.it/
-They'd make us a special offer: 39€/night each person for every solution
NOTE: Must pay 50% of the full amount immediately for booking. It's NOT possible any refund of the paid. Should book soon.

HOTEL DOVER http://www.hoteldover.com/
Single: 60€/night
Double: 80€/night
Triple: 120€/night
NOTE: Nothing in particular.

HOTEL STAZIONE http://www.hotelstazione.com/it/
Single 70€/night
Double 105€/night
Triple 120€/night
NOTE: Nothing in particular.

What do you think? I can look for other ones if these ones aren't ok.

Joost

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 21, 2010 1:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks Tourniquet! Mr. Green

I checked all the hotels and the one who appeals to me the most is: Hotel Casa Mia

Not only because of the price. Craving
I don't wanna be chauvinistic, but it kinda reminds me of last years hotel. Rolling Eyes
And I think we have to be really fast with booking, because they don't seem to have a lot of rooms!!! Arrow right

I hope everyone responses asap, so we can book our wonderful trip. Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 21, 2010 2:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Damn, I wish I could come but I'm from the south and I'm already coming to Milan on the 04/12 for the Gaga's concert!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 21, 2010 3:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Max, that's a real shame. I had hoped to meet you some day... and I'm sure the others as well...

Rabie, thanks for the links and the info. I will check them now and will write you and Joost a msg on fb, so we or some of us can already book. And we should inform shagratha as well.
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 23, 2010 6:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yes please inform Shaaa too. Wink I just have to know how exactly how to book to get the discount and I'm off to Milan. Wink
Joost

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 23, 2010 3:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi everyone! Smile

I'm about to book my plane ticket.
We are all arriving on Thursday 30 December and leaving Sunday 2 January, right?
Tell me about your schedules. Wink

Последний раз редактировалось: Joost (Сб Окт 23, 2010 5:42 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
allaboutus

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 23, 2010 5:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Joost писал(а):

We are all arriving on Thursday 30 December and leaving Sunday 2 December, right?
)

That's almost an entire year Wink
Joost

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 23, 2010 5:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

allaboutus писал(а):
Joost писал(а):

We are all arriving on Thursday 30 December and leaving Sunday 2 December, right?
)

Thanks Wide smile
I must have been morning drunk. Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 24, 2010 3:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

allaboutus писал(а):
Joost писал(а):

)

LOOL

Joost, the suggested days are from Thursday 30th December to Sunday 2nd January, allright!
Aileen may come earlier, Sabine has already booked and she's going to leave the next day, on the 3rd.

Since MILAN is not far from me I can come back home late on Sunday and be again there on Monday morning if someone is still there (as Sabine)...and of course, if he/she wants to have me around XD!

----

Some of us have already BOOKED (and paid) the HOTEL!

In detail:
Me, Aileen and Joost will share a TRIPLE at HOTEL CASA MIA
Sabine will stay in a SINGLE at HOTEL CASA MIA

So guys, any news from the OTHERS? Do you need some infos or help?

Joost

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 24, 2010 9:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I know this sounds crazy Rabie, but do you know the exact night we're staying in the hotel and when we're checking in and out. Smile
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 25, 2010 5:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We should know soon whether we can come! I still have my fingers crossed! *damn work*

www.myspace.com/aboekje
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 30, 2010 8:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Anneke please give us POSITIVE news soon! Wink It's just not possible you and Odette not being there! Craving
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 31, 2010 10:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm afraid the news isn't so positive Neutral Odette can't get the days off work. If we leave on Friday evening, we won't make it into town on time for New Year. We are now thinking of coming the 1st to the 3rd instead. We asked for the 3rd off work, but need to wait on confirmation again. If it's all fine, we'll book next week. We'll keep you posted guys!

Sooo sorry, I really wanted to celebrate with you guys!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
Odette

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 06, 2010 8:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ok we've just booked the flights. We'll be arriving on January 1st at 14.55 (Milan Malpensa) and we're leaving January 3rd at 17.20.

We've also booked the hotel Casa Mia Smile

Really looking forward to it!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 2 из 3

Перейти: