Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Solo Careers
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47, 48, 49  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Who's will you follow? Yulia's or Lena's solo career?
Yulia's
12%
 12%  [ 36 ]
Lena's
24%
 24%  [ 71 ]
Both
62%
 62%  [ 182 ]
Всего голосов : 289

Автор Сообщение
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 12:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's been quite a few days since I saw that interview that I'm quite sad about the whole situation, even more sad than knowing about t.A.T.u. solo careers. Because now I can't even listen to a single Tatu song without thinking what a huge lie they were. Sorry about that....
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 12:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thegod писал(а):

Did she say that she will not continue to use t.A.T.u. songs (after a while)?
No. And I don't think that this will be her decision (@Pridefest or even the management)... every story has two sides.

I don't care which people will decide it or not.
So i should have said : they never said they will continue to use t.A.T.u. songs.
And i don't care about the future.
There is movement, there is music on Lena's side, this is the most important.
I am sorry that it's not the same on Yulia's side.

Max Franco писал(а):
It's been quite a few days since I saw that interview that I'm quite sad about the whole situation, even more sad than knowing about t.A.T.u. solo careers. Because now I can't even listen to a single Tatu song without thinking what a huge lie they were. Sorry about that....

What do you think that kind of show-business was ?

Последний раз редактировалось: Arnaudfrenchy (Ср Июл 21, 2010 12:36 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
kwiectatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 12:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
kwiectatu писал(а):
If Lena continue singing tatu's songs then she will not go far.

Did she say that she will continue to use t.A.T.u. songs ?
No.

She said " If you do the solo career it mean that you do your own work. Her stuff, that she makes, I think, is silly and very soon her career wither away and disappear "
That make us understand that she thinks that Lena will continue with the same recipe. Wink

I love you !!!! , you are so Cool
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 12:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the_little_ONE писал(а):
Lena expressed herself in a very diplomatic and kind way as she usually does. My point was that she was told to do the vlog, not that it was her idea... as many things of her own project don't seem to be her idea, at least that's my personal impression and I had hoped for her that she were able to express more freely what she wanted than when she was with t.A.T.u.. But she always was the more passive kind of person and if she is happy what I think she is, it's fine.

Well, I must agree.
Was that a COMMENT? Better nothing about it...
The VBlog thing is nice but not in this way, not forced or politically correct..

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 12:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

kwiectatu писал(а):

She said " If you do the solo career it mean that you do your own work. Her stuff, that she makes, I think, is silly and very soon her career wither away and disappear "
That make us understand that she thinks that Lena will continue with the same recipe. Wink

And i would answer that Yulia isn't someone to trust.
That is what i think too. Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 2:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think Yulia needs to come done to earth again instead of living the jetsetlife. I can understand why she doesn't want Lena to sing the tatusongs. But blabbing this in an interview without having discussed this first with Lena and certainly the nasty comments at the end of the interview are really a big let down. Lena in her vlog showed herself 10 times as mature as Yulia. Very impressive to see her even wishing Yulia all the best and praising her. I think we have a clear winner here. Thumbs up for Lena!
Very dissapointing to see this all happening.
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 2:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

shagratha писал(а):
I think we have a clear winner here.

If the competition was to be universally adored by a bunch of Lena fans I think you’re right. For me Yuliia wins every time.
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 3:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):
If the competition was to be universally adored by a bunch of Lena fans I think you’re right. For me Yuliia wins every time.

On LK forum #2 what else do you expect?? Only Lena can "win" here.. Neutral
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 4:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seriously, that is becoming ridiculous guys. Rolling Eyes

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 4:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
There is movement, there is music on Lena's side, this is the most important.

I hope your 'movement' is not a side blow on Lena's performance on stage! Mr. Green
Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
I am sorry that it's not the same on Yulia's side.

If reports are true, Yulya's album is recorded and she's just back from the shootings in Malibu of the video clip to her first single. She has got the most ruthless manager on the planet and help from a man who has junk in his name. Even if there is not much to see right now, this looks convincingly like movement.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 4:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

But the problem is that we don't see it.
Thank you for the information.

argos писал(а):

I hope your 'movement' is not a side blow on Lena's performance on stage! Mr. Green

Mr. Green Mr. Green

Well, i can admit that some of lena's movement on the stage are a bit silly lol
On world especially.
But well, i am not that into the movement on stage.
Of course it depends what they want to do.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 6:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think we simply don't see it because Yulia wants to release the material when it is completely finalised and all her plans are clear. I think she wants to surprise us and cause an explosion. I don't think she wants pre-shows or anything like that, just to release a first single with a big boom. Perhaps.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 6:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, of course, but it would have been interesting to get something.
A website. Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 7:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Arno, I don't think you'd be very interested in a website of Yulia Mr. Green.

I always wished Yulia enough patience and that she takes the time she needs, especially because she wants to see results immediately as most here seem to be wanting to.

I watched the infamous MTV interview bits again and you can clearly see that she is hurt by the fact that t.A.T.u.'s songs are used in a different context now. She starts her first sentence with (ah, how I missed those lines) "You know - Вы знаете" and she was on the edge of laughing - that's a pretty normal reaction if you are hurt and forced to give a statement.

But people seem to calm down again. Nice to see.
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 9:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

if there is something doesnt really go with Yulia is "lack of attention" so considering this by this time, we would have had something to keep us entertained, she would /could force her team to give some previous a web ofc, but, she talks and talks, and nothing happened, happens, God knows if it will someday, even her break up brought her back to the tabloids instead of her work.

@ The God why you complain so much of the tATu songs perfomed by lena?, I think each one of us as fans know how special they are and what significant they have in us, Iґm sure if Yulia were singing them youґll think differently and I seriously dont imaging you starting a useless thread in her website as you did with Lena , we know you dislike it, but HELL, get over it, most of us love it and if yulia sings it, many people + her 3 blind fans will love it also, cut the crap already.

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Van

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 10:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

FiOrE<3RLYJA писал(а):

@ The God why you complain so much of the tATu songs perfomed by lena?, I think each one of us as fans know how special they are and what significant they have in us, Iґm sure if Yulia were singing them youґll think differently and I seriously dont imaging you starting a useless thread in her website as you did with Lena , we know you dislike it, but HELL, get over it, most of us love it and if yulia sings it, many people + her 3 blind fans will love it also, cut the crap already.

^ +1 i'm so with you on this ....
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Rutherford32

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2010 10:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maybe she has done nothing (I mean no website, no preview...) but what she said stays what she said, no matter if she haves a website or not.

What's a four-letter word for "I don't care" ?
Express yourself, don't repress yourself.
paulispinel

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 22, 2010 3:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I´ll support Both, definitely Smile and I think i may be one of the 3 Yulia´s blind fans Mr. Green

♥ Вся моя любовь ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
MichaelTarot

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 22, 2010 6:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If you all can't see that Yulia's comments were definitely stemming from jealousy then I don't know what more to say...

You see, Lena HAS to sing t.A.T.u. songs. I don't care if she had 16 songs already! She MUST. Why? Because currently that is her "star power". Even though she is starting out as a brand new singer mainly in the USA, she is still famous, somewhat, and still has the popularity from t.A.T.u.

Lena sings t.A.T.u. songs because it is what draws people in. People go to see her because they probably just remember her as 'that hot lesbian from that girl band back in 2002'... so, she sings some t.A.T.u. songs and sings her songs to get them into peoples heads.

She's not singing them just because she doesn't have enough good songs on her own, she's singing them because it all makes for better and easier marketing. By singing t.A.T.u. songs, at least until she's a stable solo artist, it is a seriously smart move and good job to her managers for planning this because it is smart.

I love Yulia, but let's face it.. she has lost her voice. It is a pity but her voice is just... terrible. I'm not saying people can't like it because everybody has their own opinion. But, speaking as a musician myself, her vocals are just terrible. They are totally off. This isn't all her fault though, it could be because of the scratch and roughness of it now. Either way, if she ever releases music I can bet that it will be a lot of auto tune and strong vocal editing.

Totally Team Lena on this one.

officialmyko.tumblr.com

My music page has started on facebook
www.facebook.com/doxximusic
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 22, 2010 6:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MichaelTarot писал(а):
But, speaking as a musician myself, her vocals are just terrible.

I like to hear comments from people who actually know about music. I’ve seen them many times before, whether it be criticism of Yulia in particular or tatu in general. The thing to me is it doesn’t matter if she doesn’t tick all or any of the boxes required by the experts. The end product always sounds irresistible and that is all that counts.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47, 48, 49  След.
Страница 30 из 49

Перейти: