Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Lena studying psychology

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Yulenka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 15, 2005 7:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Lena studying psychology Ответить с цитатой

i've got a question to those who know:
since i'm interested in maybe studying psychology i'm also interested in lena's studies. ;)
how long is she studying it right now?
is she studying psychology in general or a specific kind of psychology?
what does she wanna do with it when she has her diploma in her hands?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Yulenka

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 16, 2005 5:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

bump? ;)
nobody knows or is there already a topic like this? if so please tell me i don't wanna annoy you with it
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 16, 2005 5:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

there isnt a topic already...no, i really dont know about her studies...interesting question though...i really want to know the answer
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 16, 2005 6:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

She is in her fifth year now, which I believe is het last. She talked about in the latest radio interview.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
DaLipton

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 16, 2005 6:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

maybe she wants to become a psychologist and help people :P
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 16, 2005 6:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anneke писал(а):
She is in her fifth year now, which I believe is het last. She talked about in the latest radio interview.

how does she find all that time with the job she has???
Kristoffer

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 24, 2005 1:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seinas писал(а):
anneke писал(а):

how does she find all that time with the job she has???

That´s exactly what I thought the first time I heard how far she is? Maybe the school is different from the one in here since you can only start studying psychology in the age of 18 here..But yeah, it´s her last year and she told me she just needs to do her final work (what´s the name for that?) and that´s it.
Yulenka

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 25, 2005 4:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanx for the answers!

Kristoffer писал(а):
But yeah, itґs her last year and she told me she just needs to do her final work (whatґs the name for that?) and thatґs it.

i looked it up it's called diploma thesis or final year project.
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 25, 2005 6:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

why psychology??? is it because she has been left psychologically scarred after what Ivan done to her or something like that??
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 25, 2005 7:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seinas писал(а):
why psychology??? is it because she has been left psychologically scarred after what Ivan done to her or something like that??

Thats low.
Psychology is really interesting, but it is a difficult subject, you need to have a strong character and personality. To find out, and help people with their problems.

As for I. Shapovolov he didnt do anything to them.
These are just rumours, and media slur etc.

You have to appreciate Lena for what she has achieved.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
volkwolfiekat

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 26, 2005 3:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow lena's amazin...i give her alot of credit ...to do her study's n 2 be in her last year and to do her singing career ..that's really brilliant ..Onya lena :-)) ^_^

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 26, 2005 9:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):

Thats low.
Psychology is really interesting, but it is a difficult subject, you need to have a strong character and personality. To find out, and help people with their problems.

As for I. Shapovolov he didnt do anything to them.
These are just rumours, and media slur etc.

Well...sorry for having my own opinion....and i know its difficult bcoz my aunt and her husband lecture psychology in my country's best university
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 26, 2005 9:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seinas писал(а):
Well...sorry for having my own opinion

Don't be you are entitled to it and I like you opinion for the times you have replied to one of my threads.

But my post was my opinion on what I interprited you post as.
Sorry if I got it wrong.

Your OK.

EDIT: I was defending tatu in another thread and simply read this as an attack on them, buy the way you linked Ivan and as if he had done something to them.
I just didnt like the way it sounded.
And wanted to clarify it for you.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 26, 2005 10:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):
Don't be you are entitled to it and I like you opinion for the times you have replied to one of my threads.

But my post was my opinion on what I interprited you post as.
Sorry if I got it wrong.

Your OK.

EDIT: I was defending tatu in another thread and simply read this as an attack on them, buy the way you linked Ivan and as if he had done something to them.
I just didnt like the way it sounded.
And wanted to clarify it for you.

oh its alright....i know what u mean....and most of time u like my opinions?? thanks! :) and ur threads are always very interesting
tatuchick6

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 26, 2005 10:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: hey Ответить с цитатой

lena seems to enjoy studying pshycology , i say good on here and goodluck wit it xxxxx
DarkFighter

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 29, 2005 6:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i study psychology too but at the hight-school !!! :P
Elo

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 30, 2005 2:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Psychology is a fantastic subject! If only I was allowed to take it instead of maths here at my college....*grumble*.
Laysh

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 06, 2005 8:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

No kidding. It's already difficult just being a singer with its crazy hours. Balancing that with studies and trying to have a life.

A woman with brains.... so hot.

I wish I would have stayed in school longer and I wish I would have taken psychology. I think in a few years I'll take a course when I have the extra money.

Good job, Lena!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: